Rhon’s Inspiration Station: How To Stay Young
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers.
That is why you pay ‘them’
2. Keep only cheerful friends.
The grouches pull you down, unless they need your help.
3. Keep learning.
Never let the brain idle. ‘An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.’
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud.
Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on.
Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love,
whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever.
Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health:
If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don’t take guilt trips.
to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Worry about nothing, pray about everything