Email Outpost: Facts About Japan True Or False?
Do You Think Information from our archived (2013) email outpost sent in for publication is true or false?
1 – Did you know that Japanese children clean their schools every day for a quarter of an hour before lessons with teachers, which… led to the emergence of a Japanese generation who is modest and keen on cleanliness.2 – Did you know that any Japanese citizen who has a dog must carry a bag and special bags to pick up dog droppings. Hygiene and their eagerness to address cleanliness is part of Japanese ethics.
3 – Did you know that a hygiene worker in Japan is called “health engineer” and can command salary of USD 5000 to 8000 per month, and a cleaner is subjected to written and oral tests!!
4 – Did you know that Japan does not have any natural resources, and they are exposed to hundreds of earthquakes a year but this does not prevent her from becoming the second largest economy in the world? –
5 – Did you know that Hiroshima returned to what it was economically vibrant before the fall of the atomic bomb in just ten years? (they blamed no one they worked! Val)
6 – Did you know that Japan prevents the use of mobiles in trains & restaurants?
7 – Did you know that in Japan students from the first to sixth primary year must learn ethics in dealing with people –
8 – Did you know that the Japanese even though of the richest people in the world, do not have servants. The parents are responsible for the house and children –
9 – Did you know that there is no examination from the first to the third primary level; because the goal of education is to instill concepts and character building, not just examination and indoctrination. –
10 – Did you know that if you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat as much as they need without any waste. No wasted food.
11 – Did you know that the rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year?!! They appreciate the value of time, very punctual to minutes and seconds.
12 -. Did you know that children in schools brush their teeth (sterile) and clean their teeth after a meal at school; They maintain their health from an early age –
13 – Did you know that students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure right digestion? When asked about this concern, they said: These students are the future of Japan.
14 – Many Japanese love American Country Music
I NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT JAPAN …………………
Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan ?Have you ever come across news that the Ayatollah of Iran or the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince has visited Japan ?Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay. Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.
Some facts :
1) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
2) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.
3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.
4) In the University of Japan , Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.
5) One cannot import a ‘Koran’ published in the Arabic language.
8) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.
9) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.
10) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies.
11) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.
12) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.
13) Muslims cannot even think about renting a house in Japan .
14) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole neighborhood stays alert.
15) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic ‘Madrasa’ in Japan.
p) There is no Sharia law in Japan .
16) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast forever.
17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies , “There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it.”
So Fact Or Fiction?
WHISNews21 First published in 2013