Some will tell you that radiation after a nuclear explosion will kill you and the radiation will stick around for hundreds of years thereafter. Then some will say they lied to us again as with so many historical facts in the past. Yet no one can or will confirm why less than 75 years later Hiroshima looks like a city that has never seen a nuclear attack, yet it has and seems a safe place to live today.
We all know that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed in August 1945 after the explosion of atomic bombs.
However, we know very little about the progress made by the people of that land during the past 73 years.
The A-bomb, Or Government welfare programs created to buy the votes of those who want someone to take care of them?
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
– WHISNews21 Email Outpost 2018