Parmalee’s ‘27861’ New CD Out Today
27861 opens with current single “Sunday Morning,” which is reminiscent of the band’s rollicking sound that launched the quartet into country star status, while also maintaining its signature “edge” (Taste of Country) and a mature keyed-up emotional delivery.
Featuring summer-ready heartland tracks laden with giant hooks like “American Nights,” “Back In The Game,” and “Like a Photograph,” lead singer Matt Thomas co-wrote nine of the album’s twelve tracks, while the project also enlists help of songwriting heavyweights including busbee, Hillary Lindsey, and Rosths Copperman among many others.
Continuing the momentum, Parmalee is slated to perform “Sunday Morning” nationally on FOX & Friends All-American Summer Concert Series on Friday, July 28. Additionally, Parmalee has partnered with radio stations across the country, rewarding fans with cash prizes and taking over the fan’s job for a day with their “Parmalee for the People” campaign. Stay tuned to the band’s socials for more on “Parmalee for the People.”
The Boot declared 27861 its July 2017 “Album of the Month” as voted by readers in a landslide receiving over 80 percent of the vote.
27861 Track Listing
1. “Sunday Morning” (Matt Thomas, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
2. “American Nights” (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Jay Brunswick, Frank Rogers)
3. “Heartbreaker” (Brock Berryhill, Jay Brunswick, Jason Blaine)
4. “Like a Photograph” (Matt Thomas, Andrew Dorff, busbee)
5. “Back in the Game” (Rodney Clawson, Hillary Lindsey, Matt Dragstrem)
6. “Mimosas” (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Jared Tyler Mullins)
7. “Hotdamalama” (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Craig Wiseman)
8. “A Guy Meets a Girl” (Matt Thomas, Chase McGill, Jessie Jo Dillon)
9. “Savannah” (Matt Thomas, Tom Douglas, Zachary Maloy)
10. “Drink it Off” (Matt Thomas, Jim Beavers, Lindsay Rimes)
11. “Barrel of a Shot Glass” (Matt Thomas, Barry Knox, David Fanning, Ben Stennis)
12. “Roots” (Jared Mullins, Ben Stennis, Blake Bollinger)