Big Night for Music Biz & Music Industry Forum May 18
Announcement to Music Biz 2016 attendees and Nashville area members of the Music Industry Forum
On the night of May 18, WHO KNEW is the official “after-party” for the Music Business Association conference (Music Biz 2016) taking place that week in Nashville.
“We continue to out do ourselves by raising the bar, event after event and May 18 is no exception.” Tom Truitt
This is a huge deal for “WHO KNEW”and you. Specifically it allows us all to get some amazing speakers from out of town to make this event a truly exciting one. As well, it means this event is going to sell out almost immediately due to the several hundred conference attendees who will be coming to the 2016 event on May 18.
Speakers that night will include these rock stars:
• Ali Harnell – SVP of AEG Live and manager of the Shadowboxers
• Jeff Cuellar – VP of Strategic Partnerships at AC Entertainment (Bonnaroo)
• Michael Weintrob – renowned entertainment photographer and creator of INSTRUMENTHEAD
• Jim Donio – President of the Music Business Association
• Jeremy Holley – Founder of FlyteVu
• David Ross – BossRoss Media; founder of Music Row Magazine
Once these speakers finish inspiring you with their stories, stay for the after party featuring two full sets of music by Them Vibes and the Mulligan Brothers.
Tickets are on sale now for: WHO KNEW Presents: “A Look Into the Future of the Entertainment Industry”, Get yours before we close the window very soon- http://bit.ly/1WWPbMV
– Tom Truitt CEO and Founder MusicRowSearch