Email Outpost

The Shocking Truth About Racism by Juju Mkize

Zulu'sHow Can We Believe You Mr President

The Shocking Truth About Racism by Juju Mkize a Top Black Academic At the University Of Cape Town

“South Africans are psychologically sick as a result of violence

inflicted upon the majority of the country’s people

during the apartheid era”, President Jacob Zuma

This lie is getting really old!

The history of black South Africans has always been that of violence, death and destruction – NOT inflicted upon them by white people in this country. Shaka Zulu, during his 10-year reign butchered more than 2 million black people in South Africa, not counting the deaths during mass tribal migrations to escape his armies. He had his warriors clubbed to death upon the merest sign of weakness. He neither took a legal wife nor fathered a son, for fear that his heir would plot against him, and had his concubines executed if he discovered they were pregnant. When his mother died, he massacred thousands of his subjects so their families would mourn along with him. Shaka retained his throne through the worst kind of sheer terror, vast mass executions, torture and mindless butchery. His brother, Dingane, was no better. He took power after the assassination of Shaka and started his reign by butchering those loyal to Shaka.That,amongst many other horror stories of black-on-black violence, is the history of Black South Africa.

2014_1$thumbimg130_Jan_2014_150041963-llDuring the Apartheid years it was not better. Factional fighting and tribal conflict was again the main cause of violence and death amongst black South Africans. During the Apartheid era, from 1948 to 1994, the average life expectancy of black South Africans had risen to 64 years, on par with Europe’s average life expectancy. Infant death rates had by been reduced from 174 to 55 infant deaths per thousand, higher than Europe’s, but considerably lower than the rest of the African continent’s. The African population in South Africa increased by 50%.

Deaths due to political violence during apartheid: 21 000 people died in political violence in South Africa during apartheid of whom 14 000 died during the transition process from 1990 to 1994. This includes SA Defence Force actions, for instance the 600 deaths at Kassinga in Angola during the war in 1978. Of those deaths, the vast majority, 92%, have been primarily due to Africans killing Africans, such as the inter-tribal battles for territory. During the period June 1990 to July 1993 a total of 8580 (92%) of the 9 325 violent deaths during the period June 1990 to July 1993 were caused by Africans killing Africans, or as the news media often calls it, “Black on Black” violence – hostel killings, Inkatha Freedom Party versus ANC killings and taxi and turf war violence.

sa_necklaced_burningsThe security forces caused 518 deaths (5.6%) throughout this period. During the transitional period, the primary causes of deaths were not security forces nor white right-wing violence against blacks, but due to “black-on-black necklace murders”, tribal conflict between the ANC-IFP, bombs by the ANC and PAC’s military wings in shopping centers, landmines on farm roads, etc.

In this country TODAY (under black rule) as many as 18 000 people are murdered EVERY year. …and those are the official statistics. More than 400 000 people have been murdered in South Africa under ANC rule.

The past 20 years have been the most violent in the history of this country since the death of Shaka Zulu…and NONE of it has anything to do with WHITE people or APARTHEID… but I guess if you repeat the lie often enough foreigners actually start believing the drivel coming from your mouth, Mr. Uneducated President !!!”

Unfortunately people from all over the world believe the lies you have spread and wrongly blame the Whites for Racism!!

– Email Received at our Email Outpost quoting a letter from  Juju Mkize SRC president of University Cape Town

References: Facebook and Twitter posts

Discussion

181 thoughts on “The Shocking Truth About Racism by Juju Mkize

1. cry my beloved country. for all that tbere are many of us who live in harmony.
    respect from young men to an old white woman I have experienced daily. am I naive? I do not live in fear.

Posted by marlene lewis | June 2, 2017, 8:12 am
  2. I hope he stands in the next election for president

Posted by Neels | May 17, 2017, 9:33 am
  3. We can only appreciate Juju Mkize sharing this important information. Such a shame he is not running for Presidancy of SA as we need an Educated person whom will run SA as a whole for ALL SA’s..

Posted by Alta Hancock | April 27, 2017, 2:48 pm
  4. Good article. This story gets much more interesting when you look at the link between the ANC and the Communists. Do you ever wonder why the homeland system has been attacked by the ANC politicians? Back in the early 1900s, the SACP wanted to get the black vote to vote themselves into power in SA. The white government had to find a way to keep the country out of Communist hands. Apartheid was created, not to be racist to blacks, but to protect the entire country from a Communist overthrow. The easiest way to keep a white majority vote was to cancel out the black voters. Remember that these days even a woman could not vote. Apartheid created the homeland system that basically gave every black person his own country to live free. Not many people realise that Apartheid was actually freedom for the blacks. SA ended up with a white majority. The homeland system was a British idea. The Union of South Africa, Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho were all under British control. Each was given independence. Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho are/were the first homelands and we can see the system worked very well for them. Why did the SA homelands fail? Because the Communists saw that they were out smarted and needed to get the black voters back into SA. Remember how hard the Ciskei and Bapututswana fought to keep independence? All those deaths was ANC versus free black people. Winnie Mandelas most famous quote is “With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country”. Remember the necklaces. Nothing ever done by any Apartheid supporter has ever been close to being as ugly and cruel as the necklace. If the entire Aparthied event ever goes to court you will see that it was actually the ANC that caused the deaths and problems. The events that whites are blamed for was just the ANCs violent take over of the country.

Posted by Bradley Phillips | April 13, 2017, 10:09 am
    • Yes the same happened in North of the Limpopo river,when the white settlers arrived in the late1800,and gave it a name of Rhodesia, the matabele nation would,go on a killing the Shona,s for week end sport,kill the men and take their cattle,and women,when the white settlers stopped this killing and employed, the shona,there was a uprising by the matabele ,and a what you have said Bradley is the same ,until the white man brought some civilization to Africa,and now they are blaming the white man for their failure.

Posted by Mike | May 4, 2017, 5:53 am
      • We can not say it is a few black people who want us gone as most are mislead. It is terrible that I have to refer to race when saying this instead of referring to a group of people of all races. So today it has become a race thing and just like in Zimbabwe the affect will only be felt when we have left. That is why we need to pray for unity because no one race is going to win this one unless we all own this land together with pride.

Posted by Ashley van der merwe | May 4, 2017, 8:54 am
  5. Thank you for an opportunity to comment, I as a born and bred and proud South African waded from the 1940’s till today and lived in this era, and survived till now without hiccups among my white and black folk. Growing up on a cane farm in KZN, we employed the people from then Pondoland, as the zulu’s around us in those days were always at loggerheads with one another, fighting, killing each other etc. Those cane cutters from Pondoland used to tell us about how , even them in Pondoland, the Inkosi’s or Chief would order people to the main kraal, suspecting them of whatever, an they would never be heard of or seen again. Idi Amin types. Surely, COLONIALISM is rife in this country, cause without it there wouldn’t be taxes, the factories and industries that we’re brought here by the ” COLONIALISTS'” are still operational benefitting the ranks of the party in power, going overseas and asking for more funding by EUROPEAN Governments, receiving it with smiles behind closed doors for the vast majority of rural voter not to see or know about and then condemning the WHITE”s in general. Is that not COLONIALISM. Lastly, everything the party in power does today, when they FAIL ,they blame it on Apartheid. They forget that the RAND, funny as it may seem, was introduced by WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS, after the British POUND was scrapped, at that time the Apartheid RAND withstood its ground on a one on one basis with the POUND STERLING. IF this RAND falls away as it also stemmed from COLONIALISM, What will happen. The poor cow is being milked but nobody is there to feed her, they fired the HERDBOY

Posted by Spike | April 13, 2017, 8:13 am
  6. Outstanding article. As stated in my letter to the Tribune, Colonialism brought about much hardship – but it also brought about advances in medicine, education, infrastructure etc. Not everything that the White man brought was destructive and bad as the ANC would like everyone to believe. One cannot move forward if you anchor one leg in the past.

Posted by Bjern Petzer | April 13, 2017, 3:10 am
  7. Good to see some honesty from Mr Mkize re deaths in South Africa. It is so sad to see the damage that the ANC has caused South Africa. Hopefully very soon Mr Zuma will vacate his office – I wont hold my breath – and realise that it is best for the country. When this happens the electorate should ensure that the right candidates are voted for and to ensure it is not just another version of Zuma.

Posted by Moses Smith | April 12, 2017, 5:22 pm
  8. Hi Mr Mkize,
    It is with great respect that I have read your article. I am the last one to point a finger, but together, we have to make it.!!
    All of us were subject to faults, but as long as you can admit it, let us prceed in the right direction.
    It is not about the colour of our skin, but about our vision of our future, all included.!
    Let us all bow down and make the “Rainbow Nation” work.!

Posted by Martin Crous | April 12, 2017, 4:55 pm
  9. As an American that had the great fortune to be posted at the U.S. Embassy in Pretoria for two years, I can say I left a big piece of my heart in SA. While we were told about all of the intense crime and how to be careful and vigilant, both at home and on the road, every single black, white, or dual color person I ever spoke to was the kindest person in the world to me. The hearts I saw, regardless of skin, were absolutely incredible, and I am forever grateful for the amazing impressions you left on my heart. Maybe it was my American accent, maybe it’s just who you are, but I didn’t even have to try to be nice to anyone. You were simply and wonderfully nice to me.

Loving South Africa is so easy. Your country is so beautifully rich in diversity and strengths you can all learn from each other if the media and the rest of the world didn’t tell you how to think and how to hate. I remember Casper who was my attendant at the gas station, Elaine–a Chinese lady that lives in SA most of her life, our Cafeteria lady, whose husband was murdered in their home by burglars for just a few Rand and items, and the list goes on. I love you all so dearly! You are also more fortunate these days than you realize. Your roads and infrastructure are among the very best in the world now, with malls and strip malls rivaling any in the world (outdoor shops concentrated in one location together) and on literally every corner (America doesn’t even have that). Your countryside is among the most amazing on this planet, and you have the great fortune to be within just a few hours to the mountains, incredible beaches, unbelievably awesome Animal Reserves, and stunning scenery everywhere you look! You are envied more than you know. I miss you, and boy, do I wish nothing but the biggest blessings for you to live in love, kindness, joy, strength of character that can set an example for this whole crazy world to live by.

With all of the diversity and amazing spirits you have collectively, your voice for reason, acceptance and just sheer out love for one another to overcome years of oppression and simply say “No More, I’m done with hatred! It’s exhausting and too time consuming of my precious life to let it hold a place in my heart.” Man, that would squash the real enemy, Satan, who came to kill, steal, and destroy our joy. SA is a loving country that’s been lied to for too long to maintain wrong and unnecessary levels of division for too long. If all of you would rise up and overcome to set a new benchmark of love for all to see, grace would be unstoppable and you would put the whole world on notice for how a country really can unselfishly come together,… and, that’s not even mentioning the amazing outpourings of blessing from God because of your unbelievable message! Wow, what an attainable ideal!! So, don’t ever give up being the best of who you are in the face of a world that says you should harbor all of the bad things and not the good. You are so incredibly bigger than that! I saw it every single day when I was there. I love you South Africa!

Posted by Carrie Shaw | April 12, 2017, 3:42 am
    • Carrie its a dream that I dream with you but with over 100,000 white people alone murdered because they are white since 1994 your dream is but a dream to most, thank you and I am happy you survived it is a miracle, you holding a lucky number.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 12, 2017, 5:12 am
    • so well written. Sad, but fascinating! what can we do as a nation to move forward in a democratic way?

Posted by denise veller | August 1, 2017, 11:26 am
      • You and I can do nothing we can try as hard as we want but turn on the news read the newspapers there seems to be no real democratic talk anywhere, yet there is talk of death and destruction all the time. Live your life as best you can and listen for the wolf who will come blowing your door down. OK sorry that’s a little dramatic, I must be tired thanks for your comment you are so welcome here. Please visit us again

Posted by WHISNews21 | August 1, 2017, 12:36 pm
  10. It is noticed you mention how many died during the apartheid period and include the Angolan Border War stats.
    You however fail to mention that the border war was not an apartheid war, but a war of sovereignty.
    South West Africa was given to South Africa post the Second World War. The fight there was not apartheid or anything to do with the ANC. It was about SWAPO with the Russians and Cubans taking control.
    The fact that the ANC has incorporated that war into the apartheid fight is sad and disgusting, that veterans who fought and died in that war gain no credit, but the people who blew up civilians in bomb attacks do.

Posted by Iain Smith | April 12, 2017, 2:05 am
  11. I am a white lady of 72 born and bred SA CITIZEN,LOVE MY COUNTRY AND NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANY CITIZEN NO MATTER WHOM IT IS BLACK,WHITE COLORED OR INDIAN AND GREW UP ON FARMS AND COUNTRY SMALL TOWNS FROM THE CAPE TO RHODESIA!!! Mostly played with other races and yes now still have lots of other race friends and do enjoy them!!
    Worked as a trained nurse in prisons,hospitals and pathlabs nursed all races and got on well with all …..
    Apartheid was to me each race stays where he or she preferred!!! ‘location’ with their family we lived with ours so never looked down on each other!!! zuma catch a wakeup growup and do the BEST THING AND STEP DOWN AND HAMBA GO RUN, YOU ARE DOING SO MUCH DAMAGE.

Posted by ellen nel | April 11, 2017, 5:25 pm
    • Ellen can it be that no matter what you do to make SA a better place for all in your opinion, that you will always be the settler and the enemy?

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 12, 2017, 3:00 am
      • Great Article! Unfortunately the sad truth about the majority of South Africans is that they actually do NOT want the rainbow nation to actually work ! And it is very convenient to be able to blame the apartheid era and racism for your current mistakes.
        White south Africans may well have been racist, BUT what is happening in our country NOW makes white on black racism look like amateur hour !!

Posted by Steve Krumm | April 13, 2017, 2:15 am
    • I am a white lady of 72 born and bred SA citizen and I love my country and hope to have my ashes scattered in these lands and like you, my family did not recognise ‘colour’. It is just people and no matter what, my heart breaks when I see the hatred being sown by our own President. The average SA black is peace loving and deserve a far better life than they have after 20 odd years of ‘democracy’!! What a joke that word is to the government of this country. I look at the informal settlements and cringe with heartache and shame that our government has stolen and wasted billions of rand when these lives could have been so improved, not MY life but the lives of the poor blacks who have been kept in ignorance of true facts.

Posted by HAZEL STEVENSON | May 21, 2017, 11:56 am
  12. Wow I am so blown away by this article. I wish this will get to everyone out I certainly will do my share. Thank you very much I feel a little less guilty now.

Posted by Samantha May | April 11, 2017, 1:03 pm
    • This is the truth. I have many black friends who were harmed in the real apartheid by laws mainly making us supreme. They love me and I love them but I can see the damage it has left in their minds. I always hated apartheid but what black person will know. Look at Helen who fought for black people most her life. She says not all was bad in the colonial time and they hate her for it. It has to be apartheid that will cripple our land as it is not our apartheid but black on white apartheid or has it another name know.

Posted by Ashley van der merwe | May 1, 2017, 3:07 pm
  13. It will never be accepted by “Black South Africans” and be called “White propaganda”. Although we know its true.

Posted by AMPearson | April 11, 2017, 5:41 am
    • There seems to be one aspect about our history that everybody forgets, and yes it goes back to colonialsm. The people who originally were brought to the south point of Africa from the Netherlands, later the Frensh Hogenots and so forth did not come here out of free will.. They were neglected and abused by their own governments of the time to come to South Africa and serve the interests of their governments, the very same governments who turned their backs on the “boers” who were honest peace loving people.. The “boers” decided to move north from the Cape because the system enforced by the Cape Cologny and the Netherlands Governments made it impossible for them to make any living down in the Cape. So they moved north and clashed with the movements of the blacks people moving down from the northern parts of Africa. What followed could be described as “a natural and expected consequence”. Today the ANC accuses the Afrikaner of having stolen land from the blacks – yes even I will admit, there were instances where black people were moved, but to say that whites stole land from the black people is not completely true. The “boers” paid for land to the Matabeles, Piet Retief paid Shaka Zulu for Port Natal – the transaction was even documented, but shortly afterwards Piet Retief and his men were murdered by Shaka Zulu.

My point is the following: the Afrikaner has been criticized for everything that could be bad in this country, but they made terrible sacrifices “in good faith”. If any other nation were to be placed in the same position as the “boers’ were put, I am sure they wouldn’t have acted differently to what the “boers” have.

Posted by Dolf | April 11, 2017, 2:08 pm
  14. It is not that I am against other races, but they don’t want us in South Africa anymore, but we cannot return to our native countries as those countries are also now starting with overpopulation problems. One of the days those countries are going to be told they also stole their land.

And all government all over the world only looks after themselves, spending their budgets on computers while the old ones can still do the job, wasting stationery, selling off vehicles with low kilometres and then saying it is better as to spend money on maintenance while the poor must struggle to get food on the table.

My late father used to say people have been fighting from the Bible’s time and it will continue forever.

Posted by Terresa de Villiers | April 11, 2017, 2:12 am
  15. It the other countries that causes us hardship through credit ratings. They have not even given the new ministers a chance, maybe they will be better than the old ones, but they just down grade. If they down grade us, it is cheaper for them to come tour here. I would love to go back to Europe, but they are now also so full of foreigners. Other countries like the USA and UK are already starting with the same racism problems by allowing the “innocent” in. Look at the photo of the person burning. The rest of the world must wake up!

Posted by Terresa de Villiers | April 11, 2017, 1:59 am
  16. Loved this upfront article. Very informative. 1st ive read some history relating 2 shaka zulu in yearz

Posted by Charles myers | April 10, 2017, 6:24 pm
  17. Cry beloved Africa Tears of blood for your people and animals

Posted by Billie Oliver | April 10, 2017, 7:34 am
  18. An extremely interesting article. Should be published in all types of media for all to see

Posted by Michael | April 9, 2017, 1:43 am
  19. So true ….the lies that the world media have been spreading for decades have always been about how bad white South Africans were to the blacks ….we were framed ……Whites in SA did more for blacks than what the ANC has done in 20 years …..yet they still use whites as the scapegoat for their failure…..spewing hate towards whites is their only way of tricking blacks to support them ( ANC & EFF ) no different to Shaka turning on the British who were busy negotiating with him……this is our history …..but what our children in SA are being taught is all about how bad whites were and how good the ANC is …..real history out the window. …replaced by propaganda.
    The blame for these smoke and mirror tactics lies at the feet of mainstream media who plotted to overthrow SA with their owners holding huge stakes in controlling SA…..and at the feet of the ANC who willingly aided them at the cost of our people.

Posted by Andre van der Watt | April 6, 2017, 1:59 am
  20. We need a lot more insights like this!

Posted by Hannah | March 10, 2017, 8:23 am
  21. As a man who grew up with the black people and never detected anything closely related to what the white people are accused of doing I welcome the truth to surface by a respectable black citizen.The sophisticated platform the Anc inherited in my country stand as evidence of the committment the white people of this country had for its people, black and all other races.The mining industry, petro chemical industry, iron and steel industry and so I could carry on stand as testimony of what I am covering and not the lies of the black politicians and those white political opportunists that vie for a place in our poltical sun.

Posted by Joe Taylor | March 8, 2017, 5:33 am
  22. This is very important and very informative. Thank you.

Posted by Carlos Quintas | March 7, 2017, 12:14 am
  23. We can try to analyse this until the cows come home. Point fingers to the left and to the right of us. It will do us very little good. I believe the only way to go is FORWARD. We should learn from the past, but live in the present. I think we agree that we all want peace, honesty and justice. Agreed? Then, the burning question is how best to achieve that. Zuma’s ANC is not living up to our requirements. It is unrecognisable from Madiba’s dream. How best to proceed? Suggestions please?

Posted by adeeyoyo | March 6, 2017, 10:05 pm
    • Get rid of showerhead and the CancER gravytrain passangers. The sooner the better. Mugabe destroyed a first world producer of many GOOD products and employment of his own people for his own selfish pride, which is despectable, moron and idiot, only self esteme, AND SHOWERHEAD IS DOING THE SAME !!!!!

Posted by O.Annandale | April 10, 2017, 10:31 am
    • You are a logical person and the reality is that South Africa is where it is, what way forward? My first suggestion would be to talk about South Africans and not ” Black ” or “White ” or “Colored ” South Africans. If we all looked beyond the color, in fact, drop it from any description of a South African then, and only then, can we be united in purpose. The rest will sort itself out from there. United as one nation, as Mr Mandela dreamed we would be, South Africa could lead the rest of Africa as one of the most successful Countries on the continent.

Posted by Patrick | April 12, 2017, 12:45 pm
      • You are so right Patrick but it is so hard to do when you are always referred to as a white man in the printed news and on SABC. It kind of makes some of us feel excluded from the dream of one South Africa, so sad don’t you think?

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 12, 2017, 5:02 pm
  24. The President will never admit or publicly acknowledge these truths!

Posted by Vernon Peters | March 6, 2017, 5:34 pm
  25. Thank you Mr Mkize,.As i drive trough my small home town and quickly run some errands I often wonder why is it that different races can still greet each other smile and sometimes talk to each other without prejudice? Without killing each other?
    I as a white south african and that i am as i were born here and so not care what
    Blood line or who my ancestors was or is MY FAMILY AND I ARE SOUTH AFRICAN! It sad whats happening to this beautiful country because people feel intitled to everything without earning it?! If people ask me what country would i like to see i say for now none o still havent been everywhere in my own beautiful country when im done maybe just maybe go and visit a friens in new zealand.
    Im scared for my family! Im scared fot my small boys and my husband my parents staying on a farm we live in fear and for what?
    We all need to feel safe no matter who you are.
    Our leaders has lost the plot completely and and everything they do is for self gain.
    Thank you for your interesting peace.

Posted by natacha | March 6, 2017, 1:11 pm
  26. Yes.Whites did little that blacks would not have done if they had possessed ships and cannon etc but it is understandable that the poorest of the poor should seek ”compensation”/help from those who have the resources to lift them out of poverty

Posted by Terence Grant | March 6, 2017, 12:09 pm
  27. I have always wondered about the thoughts behind apartheid. What if, when the countries north of Africa became black run and were successful instead of being a dismal failure. Would Ian Smith have had his people fight so hard to resist a black run country. Would it have been necessary to implement a stance and system such as apartheid. I think not. I believe it was to try and prevent disaster. And unfortunately I see that we are on the same road as all the other countries in Africa. The same mind sets the same poor decisions, all mirror images of disaster. This is so unfortunate because South Africa could be a great country but it’s heading the wrong way

Posted by Fred | March 6, 2017, 6:30 am
    • Its sickening its time the media stops covering up stories like this and not mentioning “white people attacked by black savages”thats what it is .As soon as its blacks that attack whites it becomes “armed men”call a spade a spade man..let the outside world see whats happening here .And on the history account the land never belonged to zulus tswanas tsepedis sothos swazis or any other tribe.THey all moved down from africa and found the khoisan tribe here (bushmen)and i bet my bottom penny they also moved across africa and reached the southern tip eventually.So get over the lie that it was taken from you it was never yours to start off with.I havevery good black friends.People who worked hard to buy their homes and land the same as I?It was not given to them nor did they take it but they worked for it.They also dont have 9 or 10 children in their homes crippling them from financial uprisings.Please wake up malema cause maybe you will find yourself in a second ZImbabwe where the so called whites were also thieves.They left because they were slaughtered and the country one of the wealthiest countries in africa with the best cattle and tobacco exports in the world was taken over by Rob because you see ROb would take the country forward well need i say more.Maybe us europeans must pack up and leave because everyday of living in fear of your very life and existence doesnt fit the bill.What are these farmers guilty of…planting maize and feeding the nation.And the very black people that attack farmers are the people that eat this food ..but no worries man kill the farmer thats a easy way out isnt it.You have just caused yourself to pay more for food because if the farmer doesnt grow it locally we have to import it your stupid idiotic fools.Really i dont know what to say anymore …perhaps we should pack up and leave because i am getting sick of ZUma singing the same old song about apartheid not to mention the likes of Malema…

Posted by Hobbit | March 7, 2017, 11:33 pm
  28. Do you know that Freestate and Transvaal from Klerksdorp to Witbank up to Pretoria was treeless and only grassland. So at 0 degrees cell in winter, how could they servived with no clothing, housing, and firewood.
    THIS WAS EMPTY LAND

Posted by Coen | March 6, 2017, 1:11 am
  29. Mr juju Mkize, I SALUTE YOU FOR NOT BEING AFRAID OF THE TRUTH!!! YOU ARE A TRUE HONEST MAN!!!

Posted by John | March 5, 2017, 8:23 am
  30. Truth has many facets. The above article is no doubt true from the author’s point of view. However it is not the whole truth and not the only truth. History is laid down in layers as time passes and these layers should be viewed as parts of a whole, all in some way related to, and resultant from another, Inter-meshed, like a forest of different species of tree; some stunted from lack of light, others straight and tall and yet others supporting one another.

Posted by adeeyoyo | March 5, 2017, 7:42 am
    • Erm yup and Shaka Zulu got to be king of the Zulu’s how? There was no Zulu nation until he made it so !

Posted by Gene Adams | March 5, 2017, 10:18 am
      • Pardon my ignorance sir, but what were they then before he made them?

Posted by Mike | March 6, 2017, 12:06 pm
      • There were many small tribes known as the Nguni’s

Posted by Redsteel | March 7, 2017, 7:52 am
      • @Mike – The Zulu before uShaka was made up of a rag-tag of little “tribes”, each with it’s own king or chief. uShaka, uDingane kaSenzangakhona and uMpande kaSenzangakhona were all future Zulu kings, sons of the tribal ruler, uSenzangakhoma kaJama. When uShaka succeeded uSenzangakhona, he proceeded to violently unite all the smaller tribes into the Zulu nation that Europeans encountered in KZN.

Posted by Albert Smit | April 9, 2017, 6:33 am
    • Firstly thank you for your honesty in your piece it is unfortunate that the masses are led blindly down the garden path and promised the world every time there is an election. It is time that the truth is told the way you have done that takes courage. I would appreciate it if someone will also bring to attention that the inhabitants of the country and real indigenous people were the bushman and even they had no fixed abode. I think we should return to the time of madiba where this racial hate was not propagated and used for political gain as it is at present. Lastly it would be a positive step towards real democracy if zuma and his cronies can be taken to court for their outstanding cases and the state of capture report implemented as that has gone seriously quiet

Posted by Pieter Gouws | March 6, 2017, 5:03 am
    • Don’t deny history! Dressing up facts with pretty metaphors doesn’t change abhorrent massacre!

Posted by Markella | March 6, 2017, 8:15 am
    • Sounds like BS to me. Truth is truth and perception is perception however you try and slice and dice it.

Posted by contentkeepersa | March 6, 2017, 12:50 pm
      • Unfortunately its not BS. You are welcome to do some historical research yourself. Might be an eye opener for you.

Posted by Catherine van Gass | March 6, 2017, 2:26 pm
  31. OK, well written 👏👏

Posted by Nqobani | March 4, 2017, 10:35 am
    • How very true and at last someone who knows the true history. Is it really only you. How can the people believe the uneducated they have put in parlement. Zuma thinks everything is funny wish I could whipe that constant smile off his mug.

Posted by June | March 5, 2017, 2:53 am
  32. Can this article become a front page news so that the uninformed also can share in this knowledege??

Posted by Ben Rudman | March 4, 2017, 9:37 am
  33. Page after page of well written, accurately verified, sickeningly observed actions by multiple groups of people. No place to hide – over the years all are proved guilty of the most horrific behaviour humans can conceive. In the time it has taken to produce, read and arrive at the obvious conclusion, uncountable more actions of the same have taken place. If thinking of countless numbers has no meaning, imagine one baby dying in agony from starvation ( the child doesn’t conveniently ‘fall asleep’ – it’s an agonising death; try watching). So whilst investigating and condemning everyone under the sun for past undeniable wrong-doing and complacently patting each other on the back for agreeing that today’s problems are history’s fault – what purpose has been achieved? – none. All (!) that has happened is during the time wasted, countless more innocent people have suffered.
    What is the point of allocating blame, either for wrong done today or hundreds of years ago? Is Africa the only place in which this has happened?
    Where are the suggestions arrived at by these intelligent minds to put the damage right today?
    Who is devoting all resources to caring for suffering people instead of building nuclear weapons today?
    What does it matter whose fault the existing problem is – will consensus eradicate corruption today?
    Is there an uprising of humans who see wrong and stop all else to correct it?
    No. None.

Posted by Jane Hemm | March 4, 2017, 4:13 am
    • Jane i truly believe white people in South Africa are earmarked for annihilation and therefore the genocide will continue unabated. I have yet to hear just one black south african in power to condemn the genocide. So i must seriously assume they are behind it. What else can I believe. Thanks for your comment.

Posted by WHISNews21 | March 4, 2017, 6:36 am
  34. Having grown up poor made us stronger, appreciate what we have, not taking anything for granted. It was not unusual to eat pap twice a day, there was no money for luxuries. But never ever did we burn a school, stoned vehicles, or anything of the nasty stuff blacks are doing on an almost daily basis. Nor did we threaten to kill blacks, or break into their homes to kill them. My parents worked hard, taught us that money had to be worked for. Problem with black SA in general (not all) is that they are very easy to manipulate, very gullible to believe all the promises made by the present marxist govt. I do not believe that the calibre of zuma is capable of thinking out what he and anc does to the whites of SA. There must be a “third force” , something/someone controlling what is happening in SA. I can not see a better future under anc, it has been proven elsewhere in Africa that death and destruction is the result of all marxist regimes. It is not acceptable anywhere in the world for a president of a country to sing, in public, songs about killing white people. May the anc collapse under itself, the sooner the better. No country deserves to be governed by a govt. as corrupt as the anc.

Posted by fourijm | March 1, 2017, 7:01 am
  35. Ok so there has been inter-tribal massacre, rumor has it that Zuma’s family also had ties to a move to gain power by selling out their own race, not tribe. I didnt read much of what has been written, I apologise, im sure their are older, more wise, long suffering and intellectual persons than me out there. Ok so we are in a situation where some of the reason we are where we are is apartheid, some has existed long before, and during – now what, knowing why doesnt solve how, how do we make this society safe for those who work hard and are honest, create opportunities and equality through our politicians and the resources and power ? We have a major problem with apathy, the African curse….now all the power is in the hands of the right people, are they doing right by the people?

Posted by Lincoln | January 17, 2017, 1:01 pm
    • In my view too many black Africans cannot change from the bloodthirsty ways of much of their tribes, and never will.
      So, it’s better as many of us white people leave the country for more hospitable and civilized shores. But most of us do not have the necessary papers and ancestry to be accepted elsewhere, and our money is too devalued to be financially independent in another country, so we are more or less stuck. Only when our deaths come, by
      natural cause (may we live that long) or other will free us from the resentment of being born here amongst
      such a savage and barbaric people.

Posted by Emil | March 5, 2017, 8:11 pm
  36. Seems as if the rats and mice are squeaking loudly while the cat sits just outside licking its lips.

Posted by Bruce Alexander Kilgour | January 17, 2017, 4:47 am
  37. I grew up in the apartheid era and to me it simply meant seperate development. People of all races and religions lived in their own communities. Although our black people did not live amongst us they had what we had. And as a poor white child, I travelled on trains with them(different coaches) and they had their own bus. Companies with regular scheduled buses.
    Their education system was excellent with a high standard.
    My second mom was black and housekept for us until my parents came home on which she left to go to her home with a meal for the family. When her children neede school goods, mom provided. She was loved and appreciated and treated with respect.
    So I sometimes wonder, was it all so bad? And was communication not the biggest problem?

Posted by Lorraine | January 16, 2017, 9:32 am
  38. 2million people killed by shaka, where were they? What was the population then?

Posted by Laguna | January 16, 2017, 5:29 am
  39. Even the truth hurts

Posted by Andre | September 3, 2016, 4:54 am
    • This is a very good fact-based article.a Little history that can not be changed by lies.
      To add on to tribal wars in the 80’s and early 90’s we should not forget about ‘unit 19’ of the South African Police Department.
      Unit 19 was responsible for all riots and violent occurrences in locations(black suburbs).
      This Unit was also labelled as racists when in fact they were upholding the peace between the tribes that were killing one another brutally,They were right in the middle of this tribal war,just carrying out their duties in the most dangerous,inhospitable,inhuman environment.
      Unit 19 saved lives,many lives,black and white,but the media nationally as well as internationally led people to believe that they were a bunch of racists because they were predominantly white males with assault rifles,

Many times they(Unit 19) used force(yes they did)but what people don’t read in newspapers is that they were hated by all tribes and they were fired upon daily and that for trying to uphold the peace.Members of Unit 19 was shot upon daily with AK47 assault rifles petrol bombs were thrown at them on a regular basis.

The Police was in the middle of this mess and yet took the blame for being ‘racists’.

Posted by Pierre | January 16, 2017, 5:09 am
  40. I grew up in SA in the apartheids years. We were very very poor. 5children in a 2bedroom municipal house. My mom was rthe only breadwinner my dad has past away in 1959. We never knew any luxurious things like new clothes or treats. Ive worked since age 16 to the date my services were ended for retirement. I had to mske use of 6 busses per day yo take my baby to my mom get another bus to Pretoria Tiwn Square from where I got a another bus to Valhalla same route at night. I arrived home at 7pm then only started cleaning my house and prepare dinner.Fresh meat was to expensive so it was Bully Beef or pilchards with cabbage potatoes and bread. We bought a tin of condensed milk and mixed it with (1pint) 4 cups of water for milk. We never had electric appliances, we washed all our wwashing by hand or feet in a plastic tub. Our parents couldn’t help us we battled our asses off! BUT we never ever burned and broke things when we weren’t happy all we knew all our life was and is “KAK EN BETAAL IS DIE WET VAN TRANSVAAL”!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Purdey | July 12, 2016, 2:38 pm
    • None of us burnt and broke things to fight for rights and opportunities , We took what we got with grace. I am a white afrikaans lady and I worked for where I am today………………….

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Elsie Pienaar | September 26, 2016, 10:11 am
      • … too true Elsie – also many,many, blacks with talent are identified at an early age and given bursaries, preferential schools or opportunities – I think all our current black Proteas/Springboks are from top schools in the country. I do not think any black with true potential is living in a shack – the cream is usually identified and always rises to the top, be it artistic, cerebral or athletic.

Posted by a. Reynolds | September 27, 2016, 1:45 am
    • The black people don’t believe that there is such a thing as a “poor white” in South Africa. If you’re white you must have wealth and these days that also means it should be taken for free. I know this after THREE burglaries now there’s nothing left to steal.

Posted by TRISH | March 2, 2017, 3:28 pm
    • This upbringing was true for many of us. No one wanted to hurt another, or make them suffer. We shared our life with our nanny, who at the same food we did. If we were rude or disrespectful to her, our parents punished us. The violence in our country executed in the name of apartheid is disgusting. The majority of the population dont want to live like this. Why are we?

Posted by cheryltheanne | March 6, 2017, 7:18 am
    • I also grew up in apartheid years and respectful the dignity of black people.I cry for SA now because the youth of today can make it and our government is as bad as when I grew up. What is worse is black people are keeping their own people impoverished especially our government !

Posted by Markella | March 6, 2017, 8:20 am
  41. Why do these statistics not get circulated in open and influential media. As crass as this sounds possibly if somebody could calculate the financial implications of this violence and the impact that it has in loss of international investors confidence and resultant loss of employment opportunity etc. Etc. Then may be somebody might pay attention

Posted by Dean Gombert | July 5, 2016, 10:14 am
  42. The Boer republics were founded from the peoples of the Great Trek. The British took the Cape from the Dutch in 1795 temporarily and then again permanently in 1806 because Holland was then part of Napoleon’s empire against which Britain was fighting for survival over many years.Natal followed much later.
    South Africa was formed out of the 4 colonies resulting from Britain winning the Boer War.The British could hardly get out fast enough and took only 9 years to leave.South Africa was an independent Dominion from 1910 till it became a republic in 1961.Although Britain had racial divisions in its empire, such as in India.these were never as dogmatically enforced as under Apartheid, the brain child of Afrikaaner nationalism. It is no good blaming Britain for that.As for the Boer concentration camp deaths these were a matter of neglect and indifference, not intended genocide.
    Hitler got his inspiration from the chief military and civilian heads in German South West Africa, in their attempted extermination of the Hereros and Namas in 1908. The two were seen just below Hitler’s podium at the Nuremberg Rally in the thirties.

Posted by Laurence Coventry | July 2, 2016, 11:27 am
    • Laurence you can sweet talk your way out of England’s Genocide against the BoerNation as much as you want to, but you cannot convince a Boer of anything you say. We know the British under your Queen’s family are guilty of Genocide. They murdered almost 40000 Boer woman and children, of which over 30000 were children. Unfortunately it seems hard for you to believe this, as most of the British at the time of the Boer war were just following orders and I believe that the British people were lied to by your leaders at the time. You and I, the people, are always blamed for what our leaders do, and as a person you may not be guilty of genocide but all your leaders of 1899 to 1902 were and are still guilty no matter how much they ever try to justify it or wish it away. I am not upset with your denial, as I understand that you have had a lifetime of propaganda shoved down your throat, to make you believe what you do believe and convincing you of the truth seems almost impossible. Thanks for stopping by your comment was very interesting.

Posted by WHISNews21 | July 2, 2016, 7:28 pm
      • You are both partly right. There was indifference on the part of the Military brains of the Brits but a lot was incompetence and not taking it seriously enough. Time has also muddied the waters. Hatred of the Brits unfortunately has been perpetuated by many generations of Afrikaaners.

Posted by dixonconerewhon | September 5, 2016, 3:31 am
      • The British invaders of 1899/1902 and their leaders are guilty of crimes against humanity no different from the Nazi’s. That is the true reason the Boers will always hold Britain accountable for the murder, rape and torture of approximately 40000 Children and Woman. I mention Children first as between 30000 and 35000 were young children mostly under the age of 10. The British under the leadership of the Queen murdered half of the Boer Nations children at the time and raped and tortured 90% of the woman in the Nazi like concentration camps . Just like the British used many of the Boer Commando’s fighting tactics in World War 1, the Nazi’s used the British Concentration Camp idea in World War ll. The Boer Nations genocide of 1899/1902, is a crime that has gone unpunished for over a century. The Queen and her Generals lied to the people of Britain which in its self was a crime as most British people even today are not aware of the holocaust against the Boer Nation. As for the Afrikaner they don’t hate the British as they did not even exist during the Anglo Boer War of 1899/1902 and if they did they happily fought on the side of the British anyway. The Boer’s have been oppressed for more than 100 years and will probably never be free, yet most have come to terms with their lot, and some through the passage of time, have even come to forgive Britain. However the Boer will never forget the innocent young children and mother’s who were murdered by the British under the orders of the Queen of England and her war criminals, this the Boer will never, ever forget. So next time you blame anyone for hating look for the reasons first for you will more than likely find an acceptable reason, or two. Thanks for commenting, I am sure you are also sick and tired of being lied to and also want the truth to triumph as much as I do. I sincerely hope the rest of your day is without stress and strain, please come back and visit us again.

Posted by WHISNews21 | September 5, 2016, 4:31 am
      • I am in sympathy with the Boers on this I believe as fact. They trekked far away from the Cape to find another land of their own and make it their own country. There was nothing wrong in that I believe. They found what became the Orange Free State and the Transvaal. Lands that were uninhabited and not settled or owned by anyone, far away from the Cape and British domination. So it was the British that interefered with them first, wanting to take over
        everywhere in South Africa, no better than the conquesting Romans way back.

Posted by Emil | March 5, 2017, 8:23 pm
    • Not genocide but neglect. What garbage. Read some of Emily Hobhouses letters to the British government about conditions. Babies dying after hours and days after birth is not neglect its murder and the British officers were very much aware of it. Coupled to the burnt earth policy of Britain even on neutrals by KITCHENER was not neglect. Britain still, does not own up to their wrongdoings nor was there compensation.

Posted by n.randall | September 21, 2016, 12:33 pm
    • Laurence Coventry …..My grandmother had a small bag of glass pieces they found in the grinded maize given to them to make porridge…….lets just say that was VERY negligent!!

Posted by Riaan Vlok | September 26, 2016, 2:37 am
      • I heard it out of the mouth of my grandfather who was a child in a concentration camp that the British nurses used to give patients that has pneumonia a cold bath .He also talked about the glass in the maize that apparently gave you incurable ulcers of the stomach and you bled to death from the inside .

Posted by quball | April 10, 2017, 3:43 pm
    • Try again my dear friend, maybe just maybe if you keep on talking rubbish we will believe you. Never!

Posted by Dap Maritz | January 16, 2017, 2:30 am
    • You have got no idea what went on in this country: Go into the internet and look at the atrocities in the concentration camps.The abhorrent conditions in these camps caused the death of 4 177 women, 22 074 children under sixteen and 1 676 men, mainly those too old to be on commando, notwithstanding the efforts of an English lady, Emily Hobhouse, who tried her best to make the British authorities aware of the plight of especially the women and children in the camps.

Emily Hobhouse tells the story of the young Lizzie van Zyl who died in the Bloemfontein concentration camp: She was a frail, weak little child in desperate need of good care. Yet, because her mother was one of the “undesirables” due to the fact that her father neither surrendered nor betrayed his people, Lizzie was placed on the lowest rations and so perished with hunger that, after a month in the camp, she was transferred to the new small hospital. Here she was treated harshly. The English disposed doctor and his nurses did not understand her language and, as she could not speak English, labeled her an idiot although she was mentally fit and normal. One day she dejectedly started calling for her mother, when a Mrs Botha walked over to her to console her. She was just telling the child that she would soon see her mother again, when she was brusquely interrupted by one of the nurses who told her not to interfere with the child as she was a nuisance. Quote from Stemme uit die Verlede (“Voices from the Past”) – a collection of sworn statements by women who were detained in the concentration camps during the Second Boer War (1899-1902). Image source

Posted by Barrie Vermeulen | January 19, 2017, 5:36 am
      • Her story is on Facebook with a foto. Just search her name on Facebook. I cried for days after reading her story and seeing her foto. They where sick sick people.

Posted by Piet pompies | March 5, 2017, 4:59 pm
  43. The best lies are those that have a grain of truth in them. I believe that the time has come for a collective response in the same vein as the ” Not in my name” campaign against discrimination towards Muslims .
    I say ” NOT IN MY NAME” will I as a white South African allow politicians to deflect from their incompetence.
    “Not in my name” will I allow anybody to blame me for the decisions of the dead generations.
    “NOT IN MY NAME” will I allow the reactionary and populast rhetoric to silence me when they lie.
    “NOT IN MY NAME”will I allow our black leaders to justify their failed policies and corruption.
    “NOT IN MY NAME” will the president decieve the people with his uneducated ignorance and blatant racist antagonism.
    “NOT IN MY NAME” iam a South African citizen and I love my country and all its people, I will not carry a burden of unearned and undeserved guilt or shame, you will not silence me by calling me names or saying I’m a racist when I do not agree with your lies and deflections.
    “NOT IN MY NAME ” will I accept the racial divide that us being perpetuated by the upstarts and discontented youth, they must look to their leaders for what us wrong today.
    There’s much more to say.
    Thanks

Posted by Peter Odendaal | May 26, 2016, 10:59 pm
    • Each of us is accountable whether we are good liars to others’ or even ourselves. Not in my name shall anyone bring up history to justify any unethical criminal or unlawful treatment or abuse of power, or neglect of duty –
      Proudly SOUTH AFRICAN

Posted by Lincoln | January 17, 2017, 1:22 pm
  44. The world needs to know the facts

Posted by Pierre Brits | May 16, 2016, 5:41 pm
  45. 2million people killed by Shaka Zulu,…… he was primarily active in the area now known as Zululand

How many Zulu’s are there now, and how many people lived in that area then?? South Africa is said to have had about 2m inhabitants as a whole in that period, so who were these other people Shaka killed??

Far right groups state “In reality, “whites who came to South Africa in 1652 and thereafter found a land devoid of basic development and infrastructure, sparsely populated by meandering tribes who had no written word and whose way of life was the absolute antithesis of Western mores.

Now we here that there were 2million people in Zululand alone, really.

Posted by Kurt | May 13, 2016, 8:54 am
  46. Im a white person in this country. I was a child while apartheid was going on. I never had the privilege to go study at a college or university my parents did not have the money for that. All my life I had to work hard to survive. I never had a car and I dont own a house. Do you know how it feels to see black people pay less for things. Get things for free.Go to university and college without paying much or nothing. And still my badge say I am a privileged white racist who stole everything from them. How does that compute how is it fair. Everyday I live in fear in my 2 room flat in the back of my friends yard. I dont have a bathroom or running water I have to go to the main house for that. And still Im privileged because Im white. My door cant even lock properly. I listen to them and their spewing of hate and war and Im afraid always afraid. But Im white and Im rich. I look at their mansions and their fancy cars. I look at their loaded grocery trollies.I see the hate in there eyes while I buy yet another dish I can make out of pasta and sauce. And I wonder what in the world have I done to you for you to hate me so much. Whats going to happen to my children.Apartheid was history when they were born but they will be persecuted because they are white. In a country were wealth and cleanliness are the same how are we to survive. And when Im gone whos going to look after the black woman and her two daughters I give R200 to every week out of my disability pension so she can survive. I have no answers left. Im just so tired of hearing how rich and privileged I am and how racist I am.

Posted by Adri Oosthuizen | May 12, 2016, 2:30 pm
    • Adri thank you so much for sharing that with us, if you mail me at whisnews21@aol.com and give me permission I will publish your comment as an article on WHISNews21.

Posted by WHISNews21 | May 13, 2016, 9:31 am
    • The power of the media,not only Apartheid but also Dr Verwoerd has been demonized and even today all the governments failures are blamed on Apartheid.it was a time when the country was prosperous the rand was worth more than the Pound,we had the best infra structure and was seen as a first world country in a third world Africa.The ANCmurdered thousands of people mainly with the necklace method and the planting of bombs in public places that killed blacks and whites for which Mandela gave the go ahead

Posted by Freda Parkin | June 11, 2016, 2:23 am
  47. Juju how can this be made public by putting posters on poles and against buildings to be seen by the world out there.
    I grew up in the 50/60’s as a young boy and mixed well across the colour line. As a young man I have made many friends across the colour line. As a pensioner I have workrd in Africa and even made more friends because with age comes the wisdom.
    Now as an old man I fail to understand how leaders sing and dance on the beat og kill the boer kill the whites. Even an evel president songs bring me my machine gun. How many now a days whants Zuma out of his chair. Malema keep telling young free born lacks kill the whites. What is wrong with the black generations.

Posted by Attie van Niekerk | May 11, 2016, 8:03 am
    • Attie van Niekerk, the answer is easy. The History of South Africa was officially changed in 1994 and this is what the black youth of today totally believe. Naturally these lies would have been spread to the older generations who are uneducated as facts, and the masses would have been convinced of these lies as well.

Posted by Linda Schoeman | May 12, 2016, 8:03 am
      • You are right about the history having been changed. In the nineties my children were in primary school and I helped them study among other subjects also History and I must say that the history they had to learn was definitely NOT the history of SA that we learnt in my day. Vastly different and always painting the white government of the past in a derogatory light. No wonder the youngsters hate the whites so. They were taught these misconceptions in school and at home!

Posted by Dawie | March 6, 2017, 6:00 pm
  48. Facts, but don’t be naive to think this came frim Juju…

Posted by Blink Stefaans | May 1, 2016, 4:18 pm
  49. The fact is, if you have people who hate what they can never be, then you tell them how to remove that so that they can try to become that, that they will never be. It is not your bank account, pention fund, farm/housen, cattle, investments or anything else that make you white or black. It is the color of your skin. You can rob hit assault kill a person but his color will not change. I say only a stupid person will judge a person by their skin color as nobody choose what color their skin is. Stop the hate you have for your own skin color and if you do this you will find it easy to exept other as they are.

Posted by Angel | April 30, 2016, 5:05 pm
    • Those who are accepting of themselves are accepting of others

Posted by SPOT THAT Zebra | July 4, 2016, 11:38 pm
    • You are so right its scary. I love been white. I’m VERY proud of who I am and what I became. My father was in Black Education his whole life. He became Assistent Director of Education so he was an educated man. If I can share my vision of how many times I saw their classrooms (especcially the laboratoriums for Science class which was my favorite subject in school). How I envied them for what they get for free. We had to hold cart races and bazaars and worked on weekends and after school on school projects to fund the track fields or build neww pavilions or to fix the swimpool or build a gym or squash courts. YES we had all that but without funding from the government. We did it ourselves. So ya gotta stop blaming a skin color because you only hate yourself. If you have a white wife, stay in a white area, driving a BMW, and nowadays a R1000 bike or a Harley. You will always be black and I will always be white. Point is: I’m proud of what I am!!!

Posted by Diederik Müller | July 14, 2016, 1:49 am
  50. We can lie about the past and present circumstances however God is the only one that has a right to pass judgment for ones wrong doing. We look at others and ponder the hatred they inflict on other diversity’s yet we don’t look in the mirror and ask how we were/are apart of the problem. Only when we are effected by another persons actions, that we stand up and say that ” this isn’t right”. As grown ups we should be mature enough to not throw the blame game around like little kids. Even though history is written in scriptures, it doesn’t always pertain to the truth. One man’s wording does not speak for millions of people. Journalist have been known to write stories that doesn’t always tell the truth, you will only know this if/when it happens to you or someone you know. They circulate stories like flies are attracted to feces yet making an attraction to common waste.

Posted by nishan | April 29, 2016, 1:52 am
  51. Thank you sir. For as a south african .being honest with ourselvs is the best we can do. Taking this message firstly to our people and then to the world. We can only heal our land. Majority wants to take hands . But a few have other agendas. Keep doi g the right thing.

Posted by leon lamprecht | April 28, 2016, 11:53 pm
  52. So n bek moet mos jam kry. Now to educate the world.

Posted by Nico | April 28, 2016, 11:12 am
  53. No mater how unreal the truth is.. It must be told in the context of the Truth. Africa, the continent is not for the faint hearted. Only those of us that believe we have a future stayed behind to make it better for all. We, the minority did not run too distant shores when it got tough. We stayed and looked the enemy straight in the eye and stood our ground. Bring it on you coward we shout.. Bring it on..

Posted by Jason Hill | April 28, 2016, 9:34 am
  54. All true – but I doubt that thus came from Juju Mkize SRC president of UCT (does Juju Mkize even exist and is he the president of the SRC at UCT? Over and above that being the president of the Student Voincil does not make one a top academic.

Posted by Salome Dooley | April 27, 2016, 3:55 am
  55. Let the truth be told .An educated and intelligent young man . Juju for president as he is clearly not racist and only speaks of the facts .This man could lead us all into the RAINBOW NATION , we All South Africans dream of. Thank you Juju ….I respect you.

Posted by Maggie Austin | April 27, 2016, 3:01 am
  56. Ya here we go again mister sports MINISTER. ….why is there very little to none of this transformation through schools since 1994….where had that money been spent. ….? What have all the ministers done before you….? Nothing ..so why are you blaming apartheid. …that’s gone long ago ….you ministers have been in charge 22 YEARS…so WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
    NOW YOU PUNISH ALL SPORTS BODIES FOR YOUR LACK OF ACTION.
    Where’s all the money gone that was allocated……GOOD QUESTION?
    THEN….WHY IS SOCCER NOT INCLUDED IN THIS TRANSFORMATION IN SPORTS……WHERE IS THE ISSUE OF COLOUR THERE…..THERE IS ONLY BLACK TEAM MEMBERS AND MAYBE ONE WHITE…..why is this not in the BIG NEWS.

INSTEAD OF BLAMING DO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO AND USE FUNDS ALLOCATED FOR THE CORRECT PURPOSES.

Posted by Barbara | April 26, 2016, 5:36 am
    • HOLD ON, HOLD ON, just HOLD ON for a second here!

“Apartheid” is an Afrikaans word and cannot be used in education and must be phased out.

We must now use “Fēngē” which is in Mandarin.

BTW, your answer with our soccer woes lies in the question you pose.

Posted by Minch | April 28, 2016, 10:01 am
  57. Excellent article Juju. It takes courage to admit the ugly side of history…just as I admit with shame, the slavery and domination that whites have been responsible for. I believe that no one person should have the authority to run a multiracial country like SA…(definitely not someone that has no education!!!!). In order for any government to run the country successfully, perhaps, it should be a collective with equal representatives from each race, to ensure equal rights. Voting a representative for your race should only be possible if you are a taxpayer (i.e. contributing to the country’s budget). Non- contributors who rely on the charity of taxpayers should not be allowed to have a say in how those taxes are paid….they owe their existence, sustenance, and daily bread to those who work and pay taxes to provide for them. Most people have a natural element of generosity in their souls that makes them contribute to the needy. Colour is irrelevant….each race has its’ good and its’ bad.It is entirely possible to work with people of all different races and not even be aware of their colour (as long as their is mutual respect). Sadly, though, it is all about givers and takers….Givers work hard, obey rules and act generously (they are the responsible ones) …the Takers of the world are natural bullies who are never satisfied or grateful for what they are given….they should not be rewarded by giving them power!!!

Posted by Sandy | April 24, 2016, 6:06 am
    • Hi Sandy nice comment I can see you mean well, but why apologize for something the British forced down on us. The truth of the matter is, and I don’t like admitting it, if they did not, we may all have been dead already, if we look at what is happening today. Take care and please don’t take your safety for granted for we are all just numbers in this genocide. I for one hope someone I know don’t get called out. Have a nice day and don’t forget to come back soon as you are very welcome here.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 24, 2016, 6:50 am
      • I think I’ve missed something..what did the Brittish force down on us?

Posted by Karen nel | April 27, 2016, 9:06 am
      • It’s Ok Karen its not important anymore propaganda has washed it away a long time ago. Don’t let it stress you out it is way too late too worry about that anymore.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 27, 2016, 10:15 am
      • This is for Karen Nel. The British were in charge of South Africa until 1961 when South Africa became a republic. The Apartheid method was decided in the Parliament of the UK. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

Posted by Thys | May 12, 2016, 8:55 am
      • you are so right yet the propaganda machine has laid the blame squarely on the Afrikaner and the Boer. The sad part is that most Afrikaner’s believe it, I am glad to say that the Boer knows the truth and knows the British have always been behind apartheid. They have done everything in their power to hide and deny it like they have never been held accountable for the Boer Holocaust of 1899/1901 either.

Posted by WHISNews21 | May 13, 2016, 9:38 am
      • Oh my goodness, the governing party enforced ‘Apartheid’ after winning the 1948 general elections, it was included in their election policy. The governing party was the National Party. The theory for Apartheid was put forth by Hendrik Verwoed. The Herenigde Nasionale Party acheived a large portion of their votes from afrikaaners. Not only are is this site publishing fraudulent articles, now you are denying history.

Posted by Brett | July 4, 2016, 6:40 am
      • Brett are you saying it is Ok to kill over 100,000 white children, woman and men folk, like flies in South Africa?

Posted by WHISNews21 | July 4, 2016, 1:47 pm
    • I like the idea that the Tax Form is the Vote. But everyone pays VAT now.

Posted by Don McArthur | April 25, 2016, 6:12 am
      • Hance only R350k en up r eligible to pay tax, lol sticky situation here lol

Posted by sandile | May 1, 2016, 1:59 am
    • Your assumption is that all those of adult age not working are not doing so because they do not want to. There will be a significant number who cannot because of physical, mental, psychological reasons. Should they too be disenfranchised from the political process, further compounding there inability to engage in a ‘normal’ fashion in society?

Posted by Darryl Rhodes | April 26, 2016, 3:09 pm
    • As you can see ,in the world we live today..there was a reason that “we” had to contain them..all they had in mind, and still so,is to destroy and kill..nowhere in Africa and the world,there is peace where they are..sad…

Posted by wimpie | May 3, 2016, 1:28 am
    • Do not ignore the point made. The point made is that you are distorting the history of Apartheid to propagate your own ethnic bias/hatred. I made no reference to the Anglo-Boer conflict, and shall not comment further. If it makes you feel better to approach a debate this way, by avoiding any points raised, then please continue this discussion by yourself.

Posted by brett | July 5, 2016, 12:39 am
  58. My view is that multiracial societies will always be unfair, because it is not meant to be that way. If one believes in Christ it will enable you to withstand atrocities thrown at you, but people that do not know Christ, will never be able to withstand it and at the end of the day arguments for and against whatever related argument it may be, will be at the order of the day. Every one will feel like a victim and human nature is our problem, we are fallible remember. The nearest way for us to avoid this, is to keep it the way God intend it to be, but this is not to say that we will be able to do this. In fact, it is a given that societies the world over will become more and more multiracial and chaos awaits us all on the horizon, because this type of society is not from God, but from Satan and there is no way that Satan will ensure any type of good order for mankind to live in… In Daniel we read about this last, multiracial and frail empire that will rule this world before Christ’s return…, which cannot work…

As you saw, iron was mixed with clay. So the two parts of the kingdom will mix by intermarrying, but they will not hold together any more than iron can mix with clay.
    (Dan 2:43)

At the exact time when the whole world will be forced into one people, one religion, one language and one money system, one read about God’s perception to that…

“At the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed. No other people will be permitted to rule it. It will smash all the other kingdoms and put an end to them. But it will be established forever. This is the stone that you saw cut out from a mountain, but not by humans. It smashed the iron, bronze, clay, silver, and gold. The great God has told you what will happen in the future, Your Majesty. The dream is true, and you can trust that this is its meaning.”
    (Dan 2:44-45)

Posted by Ferdi Alberts | March 25, 2016, 4:05 am
  59. This informative, historically factual article needs elevation to as many social platforms as possible radio and press included.

Posted by Albert Reynolds | March 22, 2016, 11:15 am
  60. Thank you for telling the truth Juju. A truth we all knew for years now but a truth that will NEVER be spoken by the ANC. But hopefully someday soon the majority in this country will start seeing and believing the truth. I saw a black guy being beaten up by another black guy, just because he admitted that he would live thru the apartheid era a thousand times over rather than living under ANC rule in the democratic country. He was beaten up so badly by his own race and died on his way to hospital. That is what happens when a black persons sees and mentions the truth. But this needs to be shared and reposted.

Posted by Cathy | March 12, 2016, 1:09 pm
  61. The truth always hurts those who spread lies just to fulfill their own mission!

Posted by Johann | March 5, 2016, 6:32 am
  62. I repeat my comment on Facebook from last week. I am so saddened to see all of the turmoil in South Africa. The burning of the universities, looting and violence. That said I have some questions and hope someone will be able to help me understand what has happened over the past 20 years. What happened to the Rainbow Nation? What happened to all the joy and exuberence of a Nation coming together? What happened to all the trust and forgiving that came out of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission? What venom entered the womb of the Nation to produce so many who seek only self-entitlement and to have everything free? Surely we know that what is FREE has no value and the real prize is FREEDOM and for that everyone has to contribute selflessly and generously. Is the Rainbow just a Black and White one now? Nkosi Sikelel’ iAfrika.

Posted by Alan Donaldson | March 4, 2016, 11:24 am
  63. Let us be known for propagating the truth. And only the truth

Posted by Johan van Vuuren | March 4, 2016, 6:19 am
    • While we can never justify apartheid, statistics like this do create a very different picture. Thank you Juju Mkuze for having the courage to speak out against the lie that is threatening to tear our country apart in much the same way as began to happen in Rwanda. When the ANC stops dividing our nation for their own political gains and we stand together as one nation we will be a great nation again .

Posted by Penny Bush | March 4, 2016, 10:27 pm
      • It is nice to dream Penny but reality is reality its not going to happen. Thanks for sharing with us, and don’t stop dreaming. People who dream are happier than those who don’t.

Posted by WHISNews21 | March 5, 2016, 7:03 am
    • Goebels ( an evil , master of propaganda ) said , you have to make your lies so big that they become more believable than the truth

Posted by Malcolm | May 13, 2016, 3:37 am
      • Malcolm i suppose you believe everything you read in the newspapers, see on the TV and hear on the radio I mean they never use propaganda do they? Anyway Malcolm you have more problems in the UK than you will want to believe as you have just lost London. Even though you seem hostile you have my sympathy. Please visit us again as your input is always welcome, no matter what. Thanks

Posted by WHISNews21 | May 13, 2016, 9:27 am
  64. Excellent article, thank you

Posted by Sheila Seberini | March 3, 2016, 7:10 am
  65. Thank you for the truth.

Posted by m.t coetzee | March 2, 2016, 10:04 am
  66. We as whites know all this from history, but the black population will never admit to it due to arrogance and shame on them. Why can we not get this out to the world instead of continually share it with the informed.?

Posted by Dries | March 2, 2016, 10:00 am
  67. Racism is the last post for Zuma. Cloud the issues. Make blacks whites and other races weary of each other. While he steals the countries money. REMEMBER the vast majority of white South Africans voted in a referendum for the anc to be unbanned and The great Nelson Mandela to lead the way forward. I wonder how many of us would change our vote and stop this cretin from getting into power. Sadly. I would.

Posted by Derek | March 1, 2016, 12:56 pm
    • I will never change my view on South Africa.I’m not a racist and never was a racist. But I do believe in hard facts and common sense. My common sense tells me that South Africa can not carries on like it is going on now……. My hard earn money and yours is worth nothing. R200.00 has the same value as R20.00 five years ago. South Africa has become the criminal haven of Africa. Corruption is is flying hi tide in South Africa and is out of control . All this needs to stop and only South Africans know how to stop this. Not through the barrel of a gun or more violence in South Africa. But for the ANC and Zuma to step down and have a referendum and decide who will take South Africa to the next step and make it livable again and the powerhouse of Africa

Posted by Chris | April 25, 2016, 3:43 am
  68. This is interesting, but I think this article is based on too narrow a view of violence. If a woman is locked up in police cells for a few days because she forgot to carry her “dompas” that is violence. If a family is pushed to the extreme of leaving their home as refugees, that is violence. If a young boy is prevented from developing his God-given talents because he has no access to decent education that is violence. If one nation consistently tries to impose their supposed superiority on another nation that is violence. We could go on to fill a whole book, but you get the point.

Posted by Geoff Krige | February 29, 2016, 11:17 pm
    • Excuses ?

Posted by WHISNews21 | March 1, 2016, 12:06 am
    • …and again the issue is parried away, and that’s how the blacks always deal with difficult issues that need facing up to – divert the issue put the blame back on the whites, apartheid or whatever else but don’t confront the issue because to do so would involve having to face the truth.

Posted by Geoff Pereira | March 1, 2016, 6:09 am
    • Well then in the light of this comment, South Africa is ALOT more violent than ever before, don’t you think?

Posted by Etienne | March 2, 2016, 4:05 am
    • No Geoff, those are examples of abuse. Abuse can include violence, oppression, sex, intimidation, neglect, unlawful imprisonment and much more. This article is specifically addressing violence.

Violence, as defined by the Oxford dictionary is: “Behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.”

Other people who claim that calling a spade a spade is a “narrow view” are called politicians. And politicians, like diapers, need to be changed often and for the same reason!

Posted by Grant de Jongh | March 2, 2016, 12:22 pm
    • Bullsh*t!! Go and get a dictionary and see what violence means.

Posted by Piet | March 11, 2016, 12:44 am
    • Geoff, how is that different from today?

Posted by Msvos | March 22, 2016, 12:37 am
    • This is true and horrific…but does not detract from the essential verity of the article. The problem with the point you make is the ‘Yes, but…’ syndrome, which allows for conceptual slippage/deflection. It is a separate, tangentially linked issue…which ended 20+years ago. The challenges surfaced by this article are now and growing….

Posted by Johann Olivier | April 25, 2016, 8:46 am
    • Maybe but then again, some violence is more violent than other. A farm murder with extreme violence can not be on the same page as a woman locked up for not carrying her ‘dompas’. Sure whites were privileged but more schools and universities for blacks were build during Verwoerd’s time than in 20 years of ANC regime. I am white and grew up in the 60’s and 70’s and I know that I could have been a Springbok swimmer, but not living in a town with a swimming pool made me miss the opportunity. Can I call that violence? Of course not! It’s just the way the cookie crumbles. Lots of black people had access to decent education and lots used it. As for the housing thing, as far as I know alternative housing was always provided, in many cases better than where they were evicted from.

Posted by Amanda Burger | July 4, 2016, 9:55 am
  69. I lived there long enough to witness this on a regular basis having worked in Zululand,on the Rand and in Natal as a senior training officer for black apprentices who were regularly intimidated for attending class.

Posted by maurice wilby | February 29, 2016, 7:54 am
  70. Well I was in the army just prior to Mandela coming out . We had formed a task team called ‘ Klein Span ‘ . Our primary job. Was to get info from Chiefs and Ndunas to try prevent faction fighting amongst IFP and ANC supporters . ( Long before EFF were a thought ) . We were peace keepers . Weren’t allowed to shoot or even have our weapons off safety . Yet in one day I saw thousands killed or badly injured by their own kind . Politics has long being the biggest contributer of war and unrest . Skin colour only gets added to ‘ try ‘ justify and appease . . Well written , thought provoking read Juju

Posted by Glen Dick | February 29, 2016, 7:51 am
  71. Reblogged this on My Blog.

Posted by newvisionsa | February 28, 2016, 8:51 pm
  72. This can be the greatest Country in the world if all of us work together to stop this political idiocricy that we are currently experiencing.

Posted by Koos Snyman | February 28, 2016, 11:54 am
  73. The history of the violence goes deeper than Shaka but the symptomatic killings have continued as the clans were bought into tribes and then the warring tribes primarily between the Nguni and Ndebele which were incredibly violent.
    In 1816 when the Rev. Moffat, Atherstone and Rev James Archbell first moved into the “old Transvaal and Freestate” the land was covered in the bones of these waring tribes.
    Mediation by Rev Archbell led in a large part to the reduction of these wars and it was only the intervention as far back as the early 1800s that saw a sense of stability and reason prevail over the hinterland later in 1961 to become the Republic of South Africa.

Posted by Rod Genricks | February 28, 2016, 4:10 am

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: WHITES KILLING BLACKS: THE AGE OD LIE THAT ZUMA EXPLOIT FR POWER - March 5, 2017

2. Pingback: Tribalism,  Xenophobia and Racism = the same!  | writingsofthebard - January 15, 2017

3. Pingback: The Shocking Truth About Racism - by Juju Mkize - CrimeSA.com - December 21, 2016

On behalf of the Independent Artists Worldwide we thank you for taking time out to comment on this article, we all appreciate it very much

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

View the latest TOP 200 Chart at AirplayExpressMay 1st, 2016
Charts based on DJ Airplay DLS

Visitors in Last 10 Minutes

November 2015
M T W T F S S
« Oct   Dec »
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829

Enter your email address to follow your news and receive notifications of Breaking News

Join 1,192 other followers