Clay Walker performed several new songs at his 6th annual Chords of Hope concert during the week of the CMA Music Festival, some of which will be released in July.
“It’s been a long time coming. We’ve all worked hard to pick great songs,” says Walker.
Although he wouldn’t give up which songs will be released initially, he did say that it will be at least two songs, and that fans will be able to get more information when it becomes available from his website (www.claywalker.com) and by following him on Twitter (@claywalker).
He was excited not only to perform some of the new tunes for his fans, but for industry colleagues as well.
“When you have the people who know if you’re on or not, it’s important to me to give a really great performance,” said Walker.
The sold-out concert raised funds for the Vanderbilt MS Research Center. Walker’s charity, Band Against MS, has raised 2.5 million dollars since it began in 2003. The non-profit organization funds multiple sclerosis research and education.
– Posted by Nicole Palsa CMTT
Debuts on WHIR Wildhorse Internet Radio @ 11am this morning
Just click on the radio icon below to listen to this wonderful Music Carousel Radio show hosted by International Singing sensation “CLIFF AYERS” out of Nashville Tennessee. Today’s show features a lineup of mostly original songs sung by various artists including Cliff Ayers:
Cliff Ayers Music Carousel June 13, 2015
1. Honestly Art Mooney Cliff Ayers & The Art Mooney Orchestra
2. Long Texas Highway Jessica James Jessica James
3. The Lamp Is Low Harry James Orchestra Frank Sinatra
4. Cloud Nine Diana Karazim Cliff Ayers
5. I’m Nobody’s Baby Benny Goodman Benny Goodman
6. Every Time It Rains Bill Richards Bill Richards
7. The Last Time I Saw Paris Johnny Desmond & Glenn Miller Orchestra
8. Sh-Boom The Chords
9. Welcome To My World Florence Henderson & Cliff Ayers
10. Outlaw Woman Jessica James Jessica James
11. You Brighten Each And Every Day Sandra Glassman Cliff Ayers
12. I’ve Done Everything J & L Hansford Judy Hansford
13. The Little Wooden Cross Ursel Blanco Cliff Ayers
14. How High The Moon? Hamilton & Lewis Benny Goodman
15. When The Sun Comes Up Joseph McDonald Joseph McDonald
16. You Are To Me Riley Evans Cliff Ayers
17. Trouble All Over This World John Brooks John Brooks
18. Red Silk Ray McKinley & Glenn Miller Orchestra
Hope you will join Cliff Ayers in a few moments with his very popular Music Carousel Radio Show on WHIR Wildhorse Internet Radio.
how on WHIR Wildhorse Internet Radio.
There are prayer warriors, all over the world, most of them women, who pray daily for the health of everyone suffering or in need, whether they know them, personally, or not. They do their work totally without fanfare, sometimes as a group, often individually. If I have confessed my sins and been forgiven, somewhere someone will be praying for me, even if in a general way. I won’t even know I am in their prayers and may never suspect that my healing has come through them. Bless these prayerful unselfish people, Lord Reward them for their efforts on behalf of all believers who are ill, and assure them that their efforts are not in vain.