Carrie Underwood is looking to go back-to-back with her song ‘Something in the Water.’ The hit is nearly Platinum, and nearing the top of the charts to begin February. Is that enough?
ACM Entertainer of the Year nominees Florida Georgia Line are right with her with ‘Sun Daze.’ The undeniably hooky track from ‘Anything Goes’ surged toward No. 1 this month, on the strength of heavy sales. Sam Hunt could have the biggest surprise track, however — ‘Take Your Time’ begins February at No. 20 on Billboard’s charts, but it’s No. 3 on our list.
Songs from Keith Urban, Mickey Guyton, Reba McEntire and Frankie Ballard crack the Top 40 list for the first time this month.
The list of Top 40 Country Songs of February 2015 is compiled from Billboard chart data and sales figures, in addition to staff opinion and reader feedback.
Top 40 Country Songs for February 2015:
40. Reba, ‘Going Out Like That’
39. Carrie Underwood, ‘Little Toy Guns’
38. Kip Moore, ‘I’m to Blame’
37. Rascal Flatts, ‘Riot’
36. Brantley Gilbert, ‘One Hell of an Amen’
35. Frankie Ballard, ‘Young & Crazy’
34. A Thousand Horses, ‘Smoke’
33. Toby Keith, ‘Drunk Americans’
32. Dustin Lynch, ‘Hell of a Night’
31. Mickey Guyton, ‘Better Than You Left Me’
30. Keith Urban (Feat. Eric Church), ‘Raise ‘Em Up’
29. Easton Corbin, ‘Baby Be My Love Song’
28. Keslea Ballerini, ‘Love Me Like You Mean It’
27. Kristian Bush, ‘Trailer Hitch’
26. Billy Currington, ‘Don’t It’
25. Eric Paslay, ‘She Don’t Love You’
24. Darius Rucker, ‘Homegrown Honey’
23. Randy Houser, ‘Like a Cowboy’
22. Canaan Smith, ‘Love You Like That’
21. Chase Bryant, ‘Take It on Back’
20. Miranda Lambert, ‘Little Red Wagon’
19. Cole Swindell, ‘Ain’t Worth the Whiskey’
18. Jake Owen, ‘What We Ain’t Got’
17. Tyler Farr, ‘A Guy Walks Into a Bar’
16. Chris Young, ‘Lonely Eyes’
15. Little Big Town, ‘Girl Crush’
14. Dierks Bentley, ‘Say You Do’
13. Brett Eldredge, ‘Mean to Me’
12. Lady Antebellum, ‘Freestyle’
11. Jason Aldean, ‘Just Gettin’ Started’
10. RaeLynn, ‘God Made Girls’
9. Zac Brown Band, ‘Homegrown’
8. Eric Church, ‘Talladega’
7. Lee Brice, ‘Drinking Class’
6. Thomas Rhett, ‘Make Me Wanna’
5. Luke Bryan, ‘I See You’
4. Blake Shelton (Feat. Ashley Monroe), ‘Lonely Tonight’
3. Sam Hunt, ‘Take Your Time’
2. Carrie Underwood, ‘Something in the Water’
1. Florida Georgia Line, ‘Sun Daze’
Did Your Favorite Song Make Our Top 40 Country Songs List for February 2015?
What would you add to our list of the Top 40 country songs for February 2015? Share your opinions on this list — as well as the songs that deserve to be included, but weren’t — in the comments section below.
To view please click on the banner below
Multi-Award Winning Artists Rodney Crowell, Emmylou Harris and Vince Gill along with Cory Chisel, team up for the second annual Celebrity Barn Dance & Benefit Concert. The event will take place on Saturday, March 28 The Jaeckle Centre in Thompson’s Station, Nashville’s premier equine facility and the largest barn in the south. Proceeds from the event will benefit MusiCares®, Music Health Alliance, Bonaparte’s Retreat and New Beginnings at Lake Charles
As at an old-fashioned barn dance, the all-star line up will perform country classics and contemporary songs, with guests encouraged to get up and dance. VIP tickets are available and include a reception, meet and greet, dinner and wine tasting from 6:00 – 7:30. With the VIP package, a Texas Style Buffet dinner will be prepared by Chef Dean Fearing, renowned Chef for Fearing’s Restaurant at the Ritz Carlton in Austin, TX and Sterling Ball’s American Royal Invitational BBQ Champion Team. Patrons with general admission tickets are allowed and encouraged to bring their own beverages to this event (coolers permitted).
Tickets are now on sale at http://www.thebarndance.com. VIP tables of 8 range from $1,500-$3,500 and VIP Couples are $500. General admission tickets are $75 per ticket or $125 per couple and General Admission doors open at 7:30. Event sponsors include The Grove Luxurious Club Estate Living and Ernie Ball Music Man. The Jaeckle Centre is located at 100 Saddle Springs Boulevard, Thompson’s Station, TN 37179
– Posted by Country Girl CMTT
My unfailing Love is your fuel-the best source of energy for you. This glorious source of strength is limitless, so it is always abundantly available. You tend to get quite focused on your health and energy. There is a place for such concerns, but they can occupy more and more of your thoughts. When you are preoccupied with the condition of your body, I slip from the center of your mind to the periphery. At such times, you are unable to receive much help from Me. The remedy is to repent quickly-turning away from obsessive thinking and turning wholeheartedly toward Me.
The more you focus on Me, the more access you have to My unfailing Love. This supernatural source of energy flows through you freely as you look to Me in trust. Not only does this increase your energy level; it also provides a pathway for Me to love other people through you. So let My limitless Love energize and empower you as you walk along your life-path close to Me.
“The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love. -Psalm 33:5”
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! -Philippians 4:4 nkjv
To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me. -Colossians 1:29
Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. -1 John 4:15-16 nkjv