SA Genocide Watch

A letter From An American living In South Africa

AnnieErickson001A Letter From An American Living In South Africa For The Past 7 Years

I confess when I first moved to South Africa I thought Afrikaners were the bad guys

The Boer Nation  a proud God Fearing nation for hundreds of year

Boer Nation a proud God Fearing nation for hundreds of year

Because I was never required to study African history in school, I knew only what the American media had taught me, which was that Afrikaners (Boer Nation) were responsible for Apartheid and therefore the bad guys. Six months after moving here, I realised how incorrect my initial assumptions were. Everyone in South Africa is both a “bad guy” and a “good guy”, and so it is with the rest of the world (for such is human nature).

The following two years were spent reading every book I could get my hands on regarding South Africa. If one wants to understand a culture, I reasoned, then one must study their art, music, literature, cuisine, and history. And so I did just that – not only for the Boer culture, but for other South African cultures as well.

At the end of those two years, I felt a keen remorse for having been so arrogant in the beginning. I now knew enough to understand that I knew very little, if anything. I enrolled in university (again) to study pastoral counselling, with the intent of learning how to listen and ask better questions. After I finished my studies, I enrolled in another three-year programme to study spiritual accompaniment, which teaches one how to journey with people on a spiritual level as they wrestle with issues of faith. I have two years left of this course, which brings me to the present moment.

Click Here to hear Jim Reeves sings “Sarie Marais” in his deep voice

Having lived in South Africa for seven years now, my desire is to walk humbly and respectfully with the people here, to forever be a student of the land, languages and cultures, and to serve where I can to help build this nation. This nation, however, will never reach its potential so long as any one people group is being marginalised or oppressed. The point of this letter is to share with you what I have observed among the Boers, as well as my hopes and dreams for them.

jim Reeves Loved the Afrikaans speaking Boer people

jim Reeves Loved the Afrikaans speaking Boer people

A famous American that loved Boer culture was non other than Jim Reeves. During the early 1960s, Reeves was more popular in South Africa than Elvis Presley and recorded several albums in the Afrikaans language. In 1963, he toured and was featured in a South African film, Kimberley Jim. The film was released with a special prologue and epilogue in South African cinemas after Reeves’ death, praising him as a true friend of the country. The film was produced, directed, and written by Emil Nofal.Jim Reeves was himself a Christian and had huge admiration for the Boer people who are a Christian nation similar to Americans. Jim Reeves died July 31, 1964 flying in a small aircraft with his manager Dean Manuel.

I see a people group who are being slowly squeezed out. I see a people group with no political representation. I see a people group whose younger generations are forced to carry the weight of the mistakes of their forefathers (which begs the question: how long does one punish a people group for the sins of the past?), whose older generations are frustrated, disillusioned and often angry with current situations, and whose middle generations struggle to find work and bridge the gap between the old and new South Africa, though they are desperately trying. I see a people group who are surviving at best, barely coping at worst, yet rarely thriving as they should be. I see a people group emigrating in large numbers. In short, I see a cultural crisis among the Afrikaners, as well as a great struggle to belong and be accepted in their own country. And this grieves me.

Click Here to listen to Jim Reeves singing “Jy is my liefling”

Annie Erickson with family

Annie Erickson with family

In the seven years I have had the privilege to live in South Africa, I have come to love the Boers. I love all of the cultures here – truly I do – but there is a soft spot in my heart for the Boers. Not because I am also white, certainly not because I am racist, but because I see the strengths of their culture, and I believe those strengths should be celebrated. Boers have an amazing ability to persevere despite the odds. Boers have a strong work ethic. They also have a unique ability to improvise, make do, and find a way around their obstacles (‘n Boer maak ‘n plan!).

I have learned much from the Boer culture. One thing that especially touches me is the way Boers pray. In the seven years that I have been here, nearly every prayer I have heard begins with “Dankie, Here”. To begin a prayer with heartfelt thanks despite present challenges is something that moves me deeply. In my own culture people nearly always being prayers with, “Dear God, would You please do such and such…?” I no longer pray that way, and I have the Boers to thank for that.

Click Here to listen to Eddy Arnold  singing “Ruiter In Die Nag”

Eddy Arnold also loved Recording songs in Afrikaans

Eddy Arnold also loved Recording songs in Afrikaans

Another thing that I admire is the concept of a “lekker kuier”. It is more than a visit, more than a quick cup of tea, and can often interrupt schedules or to-do lists. In a kuier I am welcomed, heard, given priority over time’s looming deadlines, and valued. It doesn’t matter if my house is messy, my hair is not perfect, or what my plan for the day was. I thought I knew what hospitality was before I moved to South Africa, but I was wrong. I learned about hospitality from many a kuier, and I have the Boers to thank for that.

Boer Soldier saying farewell to his Wife and Baby and Son

A Boer Soldier saying farewell to his Wife, Baby and young Son to fight in a war against greed

One of my favourite things about Boers is the Afrikaans language itself. I studied German and American Sign Language in school, but I confess that learning another language as a middle-aged woman was a bit daunting. Even so, as an immigrant I believe it is respectful to learn the language of one’s host country. I chose Afrikaans to begin with because my children have to learn it in school, and I wanted to be able to help them with their homework. And what a delightfully descriptive language! With words like “spookasem”, “stofsuier” and “trapsuutjies”, how can one not love Afrikaans? It is a young language, it does not have a large vocabulary, but it is marvellously expressive and inventive. I came to appreciate the Bible all over again after I began to read it in Afrikaans, and I have the Boers to thank for that.

Click Here to listen to Jim Reeves singing “Die Blonde Matroos

I long for the day when Boers can hold their heads high and be proud of their culture and their heritage. I long for future generations to be in awe of their ancestors who fought bravely in the Anglo-Boer war or contributed toward the many inventions that are uniquely South African. I long for the Afrikaans language to persevere and continue to be relevant. I also long for the day when they no longer have to apologise for being Afrikaans but can celebrate their contribution to this great nation. No one should have to be ashamed of their culture or ethnicity, no matter what happened in the past.

Listen to Daar Doer In Die Bosveld sung by Jim Reeves

I would like to end this letter by saying the following to the Boer people: I see you. I value you. And I would like to respectfully journey with you in helping this nation to reach its great potential.

Annie Erickson

WHISNews21: Annie has done us proud in her letter above. However she is also not aware that the Afrikaners the world refers to was created by the British after the Anglo Boer War and the majority of whites who believe they are Afrikaners in South Africa are really and truly Boers. No one can blame them for thinking that way as almost 100 years of propaganda has made them lose their identity and to believe they are Afrikaners when in fact they are part of the proud Boer Nation. One day the truth will be believed by all, Until then we are brothers with a common oppressor. In defence of my comment I will say only this, it was “the Anglo Boer War and not the Anglo Afrikaner War” that should explain it for those who have an open mind.

Discussion

42 thoughts on “A letter From An American living In South Africa

1. Annie, I am impressed that you have taken the trouble to make an effort to study about our country in order to understand South African history and cultured which gave you a better insight in the complexity of our demographics which so many residents to not have. Jy maak my hart baie bly. It is pity that they didn’t teach a local language at school. In Switzerland , I could get by with my 9th grade German but as I cannot speak any Sotho in Soweto. For many black South Africans, English and Afrikaans can be their second and third languages.

Posted by Alta Smit | November 13, 2017, 11:06 am
  2. I loved what I read but am confused to be bracketed in a definition based on terminology as a “Boer”. My cultural, ethnic and socio-economic roots I equate to being a white, Afrikaans speaking South African first and foremost. I am not a product exclusively of the conservative and exclusive Boer past and it is that where I find my place in the future of the country. You have shown the value of learning and understanding in your article and you are so much richer for that. I do hope that a new generation will see it the same.

Posted by leon david viljoen | July 10, 2017, 4:17 am
  3. Grew up in ZA, started my career with the railways in Jhb, was the first non white in the building working with 4000 Afrikaners, very supportive culture – sorry to have left ZA. My best friends were Boers ………

Posted by ashwin2010 | July 8, 2017, 1:59 am
  4. thank for your insight but do remember people thrive and hold on to the past to justify their actions and for myself it’s gone and no fault of this generation so can we move on built a nation and citizens that are proud of their country

Posted by mara geduld | July 7, 2017, 1:36 am
  5. Dankie….God seën jou en jou geliefdes…I am an afrikaans speaking 55 yr old female who used to be a leftist…but today I feel like a jew in Berlin in 1939…my white face has become my yellow star…after fighting apartheid, I am now hated for being white…I am told that I am a visitor to my country and I mus f off back to Europe…

Posted by Vytjie Molefe | May 18, 2017, 11:27 am
  6. Awesome!
    Transfer all our gratetude to Annie!
    Encourage her to continue to surch for truth, the whole truth! His name is Yeshua our Messiah (Jesus Christ). ONLY in and through HIM is there complete reconsilation and restitution of all nations and culture with GOD and each other on earth! Do not give-up, don’t be discourage! The WORD of GOD says: Not all, but few will reach the point and be transformed by His SPIRIT!

Posted by Riaan Claassen | May 7, 2017, 1:16 am
  7. I am 48 years old. Grew up on a farm with the black children as my friends. Did not know that there was apartheid or a seperation. As i got older and entered the workplace and then faced with “affirmative action and bee” my eyes opened, sadly. Today, more than 23 years after the “black majority” took power, i realize why our forefathers desperately tried to keep us all developing seperate. I do not have to say more, if you are not deaf and blind you can see why. Look around you, see what is and has been happening. Im not sorry for apartheid anymore – it should have stayed.

Posted by Werner Koen | May 4, 2017, 12:43 pm
    • Please stop lying and acting
      ignorant, your friends were kids of farm workers and you knew very well that these kids were coming from poor families and the cause of their suffering was apartheid…

Posted by zwelin1 | July 8, 2017, 1:54 am
      • No the cause of that was no work available to people yet the farmer at least took them in and gave them free food and free living space and still gave them a little bit of money in return for helping on the farm. But i understand why you are saying the things you do. Thanks for visiting you are welcome here anytime thanks for your comment

Posted by WHISNews21 | July 8, 2017, 4:51 am
  8. One is inclined to forget the predicament of the Boers, which is different from the general problems of the whites in this country and this article highlighted that. However, we are in this together as we all struggle in a diverse and torn country. One can only trust that through enlightenment and acceptance of all differences, we will come through as a true Rainbow nation and I believe we will!

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Anna Andrews | May 1, 2017, 2:16 pm
  9. I am an English speaking South African I preach in Dutch Reform Churches in English and all I can say is that these Afrikaaners are some of the kindest nicest loving people who I have ever ministered to, they love my wife and I as they love God and their own families as well as the mixed multicultural congregation that we have, it’s easy to judge people when we do not understand their pain

Liked by 1 person

Posted by brucevanh | April 30, 2017, 9:20 am
  10. Hi Annie,
    Thank you for writing this beautiful letter and what a wonderful reflection of your experience.

I can sense that you truly have spent enough time there to really fall in love with the country that I love so much.

I am Boer and have been staying in America for the last 18 years.

I have to say I am grateful for people like you, a true humanitarian and what you bring for the people that needs it so much.

My perspective from America as a reflection it saddens me that the influence of American politicians have changed the country so much.

Maybe for the good or maybe not only history will tell. I do believe that everybody should have the right to vote. So many people especially here in America do not take their vote serious.

I had the honor and privilege to both meet president de Klerk as well as Mandela who sacrificed a great deal of his life just to fight for the freedom of his people.

American sanctions had a huge influence on getting voting possible. The country and its people, especially the majority were not ready to make such a change. They had no knowledge of voting or understanding of how it could effect the country. Over night the change happened. I knew the country would never be the same.

It’s a miracle that president de Klerk had the vision to quietly and gracefully make it possible for this country to take that step.

I just wish that every time that America wants to influence another country as to what they believe is humanitarian that you that I should also take the responsibility on them to do a historic research before they intervene and try to change.

There is also a history of the Boer and their influence bringing the Western culture to that part of the continent and then the parallel as to what Tribal Traditions were as far as you kill for what you want instead of trading for what you wsnt.

That history is no longer put in a lot of schools for instance how the white babies were crashed on the Rocks by the Zulu Tribe during the Blood River War and all that has been taken out of some of the history books.

I am a humanitarian and I know we can learn for the past but we can’t do it with anger we can only do it with knowledge.

With all the travel that I’ve done in my life, living and spent in other parts of the world and now I truly can say let the world belong to me and me not to the world.

Posted by Carel van der Westhuizen | April 30, 2017, 9:03 am
  11. Welkom hier by ons!

Posted by Gert Becker | April 30, 2017, 12:27 am
  12. I’m born in this country and are now on my way to the seventies. Annie Ericksen, if you still hold to the “bad” days of apartheid as being formative of the present, then I’m afraid that you still have much reading to catch up with. The indoctrination of the world press is still as viscious about everything decent as it always was.
    Go through the trouble of becoming better informed about Dr. Verwoerd’s effords to divide the country up into its natural ethnic and cultural sections and so to allow each group to develop freely and independently. But this was not to be.
    South Africa was the yellow polecat that was made out to be hatefull to the very core.
    South Africa likewise still has to carry the dead-weifgt of the British imperialism which Mr Harold McMillan so hard tried to impose on the Whites left in the former colonial countries to take the brunt of Africa’s resentment of colonial exploitation.
    The present situation in South Africa started in the year 1795 when the British first occupied the Cape Colony.

Posted by Henk Prinsloo | April 29, 2017, 7:08 pm
  13. Very good article

Posted by Allimuthu Perumal | April 29, 2017, 7:06 pm
  14. Baie dankie vir jou mooi woorde oor ons nasie, taal en land Annie!

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Wouter Kruidenier | April 29, 2017, 5:04 pm
  15. Thanks Annie Erickson for this letter. It brings back some hope for a nation and a people that is now under oppression. No criticism, but unfortunately it is also due to the role of the foreign world with no understanding what was and now is happening in SA. What I really do hope and would appreciate very much, is that you would start a chain of info flowing to friends and influential people in USA and other foreign countries and explain the situation according to those cultures so that they could really understand. Maybe then real change can come in SA as SA’s Boer’s comments and requests are shoved into corners with pre-arranged minds. You however know the American way of thinking and can write in that frame of ideology. I thank you for making a contribution in that regard.

Posted by Hennie Alberts | April 29, 2017, 3:22 pm
    • I was born in South Africa and left there late 2002 to viIsit a family member in USA and have remained here ever since. Due to my accent, I have been refused service in a restaurant because I ‘tortured and deprived the poor blacks there’., I have been accused of implementing the dreaded apartheid, told categorically that I am a racist, and basically been looked upon sceptically in churches and even found it very difficult to make friends here. Folks here follow a herd instinct and have been indoctrinated with all the negative propaganda about South Africa. This is a homogenous society, and yet although the blacks here represent 90% of the crimes, they are elevated to an exalted status so it is obvious my South Arican heritage is not welcome. I miss terribly the hospitality and warmth I enjoyed and thrived on in South Africa, the open hearted nature of the people – friends and stranger alike, and have often felt absolutely alone in this huge country. Nothing will ever change the closed-minded perception USA has for white South Africans, yet they are grosly ignorant when it comes to anything that is outside this country.

Posted by June (Chazette) Mansfield | May 6, 2017, 11:56 am
  16. Baie Dankie. Die trane loop.

Posted by etherealdude | April 29, 2017, 1:34 pm
  17. Thank you so much!I am a proud Afrikaner boer and belief in this country and their people.Thanks for your love .We need it despretely.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Amanda Retief | April 27, 2017, 11:22 pm
  18. Annie : I tried to write in Afrikaans but after a 45 year absence. Beautiful blue eyes, you will fit in well.

Posted by Brian Freed | April 27, 2017, 1:09 pm
  19. Excellent and the facts are well presented

Posted by geoff | April 27, 2017, 4:37 am
  20. Thank you Annie, such kind words, what a breath of fresh air you gave us… you are truly a blessing to us all. Jy lyk ook soos ons. I have to say one thing, had the opportunity to work for an American company and made many American friends. As South African Afrikaner, I relate to many of the conservative American values, and there is so much in common as you yourself seem to understand. The deep Christian roots are what had kept us from perish, and I more than believe that somehow, one day, the Lord will once again set us up as keepers of the whole African continent. I can feel it in my blood. Thanks for believing in us, we will not disappoint you. You watch and see.

Posted by Jan Kent | April 26, 2017, 2:20 pm
  21. One huge error this esteemed writer has made. She has by admission catergorised all whites as ,”Boers” . Firstly this is totally incorrect. If she as she states studyied SA cultures, she would know that the term or definition of Boer is a farmer. This also does not imply all Boers are Afrikaaners. Secondly, not all white cultures in SA are Bier or Afrikaans by birth,culture or decendency.

Posted by Robert | April 26, 2017, 11:14 am
    • Robert the reference to Boer is not a reference to a farmer as you should now she is talking about the great Boer nation who fought the British during the Angle Boer War in a time when there was no such thing as an Afrikaner. The British created the word Afrikaner to divide the mighty Boer nation whom they could only defeat my murdering their woman and children in concentration camps. You may also be surprised how many Afrikaners today are actually Boers because 117 years of propaganda has made them believe they are Afrikaners. Maybe we should just say thank you to Annie as she may or may not be speaking directly to the Boer Nation and not to the Afrikaner or other white South Africans at all. You see while the Afrikaner and the Boer are divided the Boer nation can never claim back its land that today still belongs to them. As for the Afrikaner the world just laughs them off as they are not a nation they have no history beyond thee British holocaust of the Boer Republics. It is very complicated to understand and even believe that we have all been brainwashed to believe we are Afrikaners when in fact most of us are really Boers. Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated and you are most welcome here anytime you wish to visit no need to knock on the door just come in.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 27, 2017, 4:50 am
    • No Robert that is not what she said at all you are wrong

Posted by brucevanh | April 30, 2017, 9:15 am
  22. Thank you, Annie, for your most encouraging letter. I am a very proud Afrikaner (or Boer, if you want). I am quite sure you’ll understand this: “mag jou bekkie jem kry.”
    ybiC
    Nico van der Walt

Posted by Nico van der Walt | April 26, 2017, 2:39 am
  23. one-track mind –
    “used in reference to a person whose thoughts are preoccupied with one subject or interest.”

This letter will go viral, yes. The rest of America and the world will see this and be some what educated on a white American’s change in perspective about the South African “boer” culture. It’s nice and all. It this is all the world would know. Unless you travel to SA and see and decide what you would take from the country as a whole.

We are blessed to be one of the worlds most devised country’s and continent as is . Coming from a beautiful family half Dutch half Indian, its always just been white or black. That’s where the division starts and will never end.

I have never let my skin coulor define me as an individual. Yet I won’t ever be acknowledged or add value to my country like the “boer” does according this letter. (Amongst many other readings about South Africa)

I do pray and believe God will intervene and the world shall witness a miraculous change. We have to unite in prayer no matter where we are in the world. Rebuke the spirit of anger, fear and destruction. Speak life. Forgive and love.

“All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him,”
    ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭22:27‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Liked by 1 person

Posted by AJ | April 26, 2017, 2:17 am
  24. In the beginning I felt sorry about apartheid. I did not want to be part of the Afrikaners. But as I get older as I educate myself about South African, not just one group but all. I start to realize why apartheid where there. Anyone that wants to judge the Afrikaners, must think why did apartheid start from the beginning. Look at today and go ahead and do research this has been happening for ever even before apartheid. Killing raping destroying, I don’t feel bad anymore. We as humans want to feel save, want to feel we are moving up, want to feel we are evolving and most of all, feel we are living for GOD. And anyone that wants to destroy/attach that way of life, why should I feel sorry for fighting back? We all will have a right in this world and apartheid started purely because our rights where being attacked. Just as you can argue with me about my forefathers “sins” so can I argue about yours. My forefathers did what they felt they had to do to survive, whether it was wrong or not. your forefathers are no angles , no matter your race. 😉 Annie much respect for you and thanks for the effort.

Posted by Piet pompies | April 25, 2017, 8:07 pm
  25. People need to wake up and learn the truth.
    I always say to people dont judge SA until you have lived or been there.

Posted by Shaun Swan | April 25, 2017, 5:02 pm
  26. Wow Annie thanks what a blessing to read your letter. All I can say to the person who talk about murder rape etc, that IT IS TIME for the sons and daughters of the most High God to realise our forefathers survived similar murder etc by only trusting in God but also living according to His will and treat ALL people according to His will. Africa and specific South Africa is very hungry for the Good news of the Gospel. Let us be the Light. That is why we were send to Africa!

We only need to take hands and build this beautiful country with love!

Posted by Debra vd Merwe | April 25, 2017, 11:21 am
  27. Thanks Annie. Just about the “limited vocabulary” of Afrikaans: The dictionary of the Afrikaans language (Woordeboek van die Afrikaanse Taal) currently contains only words starting from A to Skooier and the estimate is that there are more than a million words in Afrikaans once they complete up to Z. In comparison, the Oxford English Dictionary contains less than 220 000 words of which more than 47 000 are obsolete words.

Posted by Freek | April 25, 2017, 8:05 am
  28. Thank you for a most interesting and enlightening article. The Boers play a very vital role in our country. They are among the most important producers of our country’s bread basket. They have a strong belief in our God. It is interesting to note that the many Afrikaans messages that were sent in after Angus Buchan’s wonderful gathering “Its Time” . May God bless them in their faith in him to preserve their vital role they have in our country’s future.

Posted by Felicity Cawood | April 25, 2017, 3:50 am
  29. As an 67 year old white Afrikaans speaking male, I find South Africa forced to an identity of survival after being raped by the money powers for obtaining everything valuable the country offers. South Africa produced some immense, advanced technology in the medical and arms industry, and is on the brink to offer more… but this time taking it to countries like Germany, as nothing is done to promote entrepreneurship by Afrikaans men any longer.

The world’s most well known rockets were developed here nearby Pretoria… and now it belongs to the powers in America and Europe. I am aware of pharmaceutical advances that will change the face of the industry for ever, but cannot be registered due to the blocking system of big pharma.

Look at the advances made by Afrikaans farmers up in Africa, restoring it to become the bread basket for many.

We are hated because we dared to oppose colonial advances that stripped the country of it’s resources. We are hated for giving apartheid a name, as it was introduced by the colonial system long before we became independent.

Yet, there are those who believe that the blood that was shed for South Africa’s future, even long before apartheid got it’s name, that will continue to guide the country to show its real character, to love all people. With political rights or not, called racists because of skin colour, murdered innocently, forced out of jobs, we will show our strength by believing in our God and believing in ourselves.

Posted by Gerrie | April 24, 2017, 8:08 pm
  30. My only critical view of the article is as much as you claim to be sympathetic to the modern boer, you still give the impression that things were really bad during apartheid. I will not defend apartheid, but have found that many older blacks claim they were better off in the apartheid years. The younger blacks who are often seen protesting the results of apartheid were never there during apartheid, so on what basis they protest only they would know, certainly not from personal experience. If the results of apartheid were so terrible and getting worse each day with the current govt, then how bad are many other African countries if their citizens are ‘escaping to S.A.’

Posted by Andy Allers | April 24, 2017, 9:17 am
  31. Hi to all my fellow Afrikaners. I had tears when reading letter that Annie Erickson wrote about the Boers. It made me so proud. Let us unite as a nation in respective of race or culture. Thanks Annie

Posted by Pieter Greeff | April 24, 2017, 7:54 am
    • Pieter it takes two to tango, you may want to but your partner does not want to. Read the newspapers you are just a settler, unwanted and not welcome in South Africa, unless you bow down to the new masters. So sad but thats what I understand from what is being told to me in the SA News. however I agree with you it is but a dream. thanks for stopping by and please don’t forget an Afrikaner is not a Boer.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 24, 2017, 11:02 am
  32. Hi, I am 59 years old and i have never heard of a Boer running around South Africa ,raping women and babies torturing old people and killing people for fun, what should we be ashamed of? For separation from the nation that does these things and try put me on a guilt trip for the system and the governments that where in control and are controlling ? No South African had a voice or say, in the past or in the present or in the future ? But i should be ashamed for the evil that is and was and is still is being done to us at present , may the lord forgive the lies and betrayal to my kind ,innocent bystander.,South African sick of liberal lies .

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Christoffel Groenewald | April 23, 2017, 2:45 pm
    • where was your head during the border war in SWA/Angola and the raids into Moz, Zim and Botswana. swart / rooi gevaar se moer. the Nats took this nation to the brink

Posted by Graham | April 27, 2017, 10:20 am
      • Graham i was never a Nat but the Rooi gevaar was real and is probably still today, propaganda is very powerful and you will not be the first to have fallen into its hands, thanks for your comment

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 27, 2017, 2:31 pm

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: A letter From An American living In South Africa | www.boers.co.za - May 1, 2017

On behalf of the Independent Artists Worldwide we thank you for taking time out to comment on this article, we all appreciate it very much

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Visitors in Last 10 Minutes

Enter your email address to follow your news and receive notifications of Breaking News

Join 1,198 other followers