SA Genocide Watch

KrugersdorpSouth Africa02

White Squatters Krugersdorp South Africa

Why Do The Leaders of the world and the main news agencies ignore the white genocide in South Africa?WHISNews21

The whole world can talk about Oscar “The Blade Runner” but chose to ignore the biggest news story of the 21 Century. Below you will find another one of 1000’s of untold stories that are hidden from the world press.

WHISNews21 thank the people mentioned at the bottom for bringing this to our attention

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ONLY ONE OF HUNDREDS OF WHITE SQUATTER CAMPS IN SOUTH AFRICA

Sheepishly we park our conspicuously shiny car at the entrance of the white squatter camp in Krugersdorp and head for Irene’s shack – “head-office” for this overlooked community. It’s our second trip to the informal settlement and this time we come bearing potatoes and awkward smiles. Irene, with her bleached hair and hardened soul, fails to flinch at our discomfort or acknowledge our downcast eyes. Instead she beckons us into her makeshift home to observe her newly assembled shrine, dedicated to the athletic achievements of her talented 14-year-old daughter. Excitedly she tells us of the possible opportunity for her to compete overseas – no small feat considering that her training regime consists of running barefoot around the desolate park she calls home.

ory

The informal settlement in the corner of Coronation Park is currently home to 248 poor white South Africans (77 of whom are children). Shacks, tents, caravans and containers huddle close to one another on the grassy outskirts of this government-owned land.

Irene gushes like a proud mother for a couple of minutes before getting down to business. She knows what we are here for even though our ‘bribe’ came in the form of well-meaning carbohydrates. The people at the squatter camp have been exposed to their fair share of media types and journos, all looking for their slice of the story or the award-winning shot. The wary and accusing eyes that follow our movements around the park tell stories of exploitation and mistrust, an unavoidable by-product of being used as mannequins in the storefront of white poverty.

Accompanied by a peculiar array of stray dogs and cats, we stroll around the mishmash of makeshift housing trying (but probably failing) not to appear too much like tourists in an urban zoo. As we pass the concrete block that houses the bathrooms – the last remnants of this one-time caravan park – a putrid stench engulfs me. I feel sick to my stomach and hold my breath for fear of being infected by this filth, immediately feeling guilty for doing so.

Strewn around the camp are relics of past lives – broken down cars, old paintings, chipped ornaments and three-legged chairs. Many of the squatters once lived in comfortable homes and held stable jobs, but the lethal combination of economic crisis and affirmative action has left them retrenched and unemployable. Grumblings of reverse-apartheid and marginalised minorities waft around the park like a bad smell. Of course, there is also the typical cross section of miscreants present; the drug-addicts and alcoholics, the mentally ill and deranged, the strays and misfits who have nowhere else to go.

Our previous visit to Coronation Park was in the middle of winter, when the bitter cold, lack of electricity and running water and inevitable outbreaks of disease threatened the well-being of many of the families. Donkey boilers and semi-regular wood donations were their only saving grace – small pleasures in these tough times. As the wood truck pulled up a mass commotion erupted from the community. People emerged from out of the woodwork to claim their stake in the flammable offerings. A frenzy began, which lasted for about 20 minutes, until all that was left was an empty flatbed and sadness.

Summer at the squatter camp seems somewhat more bearable, but brings with it a whole new set of difficulties. A resident summons us over to show us a gaping hole in her tent caused by a particularly violent hailstorm. Just one of the countless victims of the icy damage and destruction – Mother Nature knows no mercy. Yet on this particular day, the sun is shining, the grass is green and the children (despite being somewhat dirty) are playing happily among themselves outside the camp’s improvised crèche.

My feelings of optimism are shattered by woeful tales of suicide attempts, drug addiction, violence and thievery, as told by a teary middle-aged woman whose husband had recently deserted her. “This is not a good place for anyone. It is not safe here,” she said. However, a couple of shacks down and things don’t seem as dire – vegetable gardens and double-story shacks speak of relentless hope and stubborn pride.

As South Africans, we know something about poverty. We’ve seen the upturned faces at traffic lights and we’ve heard the desperate pleas. Why is it then that talk of neediness and hardship too often seems married to a particular race? Is empathy reserved for a select few? Would I be writing this piece about black squatters? Or are they no longer newsworthy? Do some people deserve to suffer? In spite of our opinions, and all the questions, the truth of the matter remains – unbeknown to most and tucked away in a grimy corner of Krugersdorp lives a group of forgotten people, struggling to survive in hungry exile.

Article By By Laura Oneale

Photos by Dirk Chalmers

Republished from JHBLIVE by WHISNews21

Discussion

101 thoughts on “The Best Kept Secret of the 21st Century: The Ongoing Genocide In SA, Kids Suffer World Sees Nothing 2014

1. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    co-worker who has been conducting a little research on this.
    And he actually ordered me breakfast because I found it for
    him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this subject here on your website.

Posted by Lorenza | August 6, 2014, 9:36 pm
  2. Living in South Africa for the last 35 years and my origin being Rhodesian, (we Rhodesians have a saying, we call our selves the “when we’s and now we call our selves the” Here we’s, Here we go again!) I have truly seen a change in South Africa, not a good one either. We presently have apartheid on the other foot. If you are not a black African, your chances of getting work are overly slim. Furthermore employment does not revolve about education or how experienced one is, it all revolves around colour. Crime? Let it be known that criminals have more rights than the innocent home or business owner who is trying to protect himself from ruthless hard hearted rapists and murderers. Heaven help you if you are faced with an AK47 or illegal pistol and you shoot the assailant in self defense. You better be prepared to be treated worse than the perpetrators. Sadly the government is also corrupt lining their pockets, how can any country go forward if it’s very leaders are corrupt? The freedom they have gained only pays off at the TOP and the poor, unfortunately are getting poorer both black and white people. South Africa has become the refugee camp for the whole of Africa. Let me remind you that all the North African countries also supposedly fought for their freedom, “got it and moved on” they emigrated illegally to Europe and every where else and are quite happy to be Governed by White Governments, why? because their countries went the same way present South Africa is headed. Well let it be known once this our beautiful country goes to the dogs like the rest of Africa where are they going to head to next, crime and all? Look out countries you to may loose your identity and be plagued by the surge of Africans looking for “Whiter Pastures” before you can rub your eyes, It will be over! Unfortunately it’s just a matter of time! Take heed there is nothing worse than loosing your Identity and above all your Nationality.

Posted by Photini | June 29, 2014, 9:58 am
  3. Reblogged this on The Basics and commented:
    As a South African, it’s my duty to reblog this so that my foreign blogging friends may see the other side of Africa’s poverty.

Great article and spectacular photographs. My hat goes off to you.

Posted by Hestie BG | April 9, 2014, 9:03 am
  4. This is sad! My home is open to children there who really suffer , if someone can let me know

Posted by sue | April 5, 2014, 1:05 pm
    • Sue, you may want to go through the comments and see if anyone had left a contact as the kids who need help dont have cell phones or internet, in fact they dont even know thi sartocle is on th eInternet unless someone told them. Thank you for opening your kind heart to this tragic situation.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 5, 2014, 1:12 pm
  5. Nice body of work i like it and I’ve been reading your comments guys. I think this is a challenge that we are all facing as a nation, the problem is that while we are pointing fingers at each other we wont find solutions. Apartheid is loong gone guys and beside to whom does land belong to? instead of discussing apartheid issues we should be discussing transformation for the next Generation. This land belongs to every1 that live in it as our constitution state.

Posted by musa | April 4, 2014, 3:31 am
    • That’s right Musa land belongs to everyone, however if you believe apartheid is long gone, then you are living on a dream world. Apartheid has changed hands from moderate white to violent black, and for now it seems the world is fooled with that, but the truth will come out. Thank you Musa, your comment is most welcome.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 4, 2014, 10:03 am
  6. I personally know of a lady and a few of her friends who desperately try to raise anything they can and are looking for wood for this very camp. I have written to several companies on their behalf with no success. These dear kind people who are not rich but are themselves WHITE and have homes, deliver food parcels, toys,toiletries, stationery and anything they can get their hands on. They do this on a regular basis and have a list of things requested by the “tenants”. So much more is needed ALWAYS. They are far from town and do not have money to travel. Stories are heartbreaking but this lady and friends determination is unstoppable in trying to having anything at all donated to them. Top priority at the moment are blankets and wood and dry foods, canned foods, toiletries. Some firms have donated ,God bless them , but so much more is needed. I cry when I think of someone going to sleep in the camp and wishing that when they wake up that someone will come today with “something”. Having been in an orphanage I know what that feeling is like. Hope is eternal. The the pleasure and gratefulness that these people greet you with cannot be replaced.. For the most part they are humble and yet proud
    I pay tribute to all those who are helping at this camp

Posted by Barbara Dawson | April 3, 2014, 3:03 am
    • Barbara I believe that your friends and you will one day somewhere somehow be rewarded in way or another, I truly believe that. Thank you

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 9:46 am
      • Thank you for your kind words. We have a host of photographs of the poor people receiving donated goodies and goodies from our own cupboards and would like to post it onto this website for people to see. How would we go about this? We would like to make everyone aware of just what pleasure these little ones get, even from our Father Christmas whom we coerced to play the part and which he willingly did. We definately want the only reward to be full tummies and warm bodies and loved children.

Posted by Barbara Dawson | April 4, 2014, 12:34 pm
      • Barbara send the pictures to me at whisnews21@aol.com with a few words about who collected and who distributed the gifts and a little about you too. I will make up an article and publish it for the world to see. I believe people would like to see that something is being done for these poor kids.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 4, 2014, 5:04 pm
  7. I admire your great courage in getting this information out– the world really needs to hear this. It is so very true that endless media attention is given to poor blacks but nothing to poor whites– and the horrific genocide that is being implemented now. Your calm, kind responses to the pooh-poohs and worst, the outright ugly responses are inspiring and a reminder for me not to reduce myself to the lower vibrational frequency of the oppressors that use murder and genocide to make a point. In other words, not to respond with anger, but with truth and non judgment. My prayer is that the world will let the scales of 60 years of propaganda fall off their eyes and see Truth for what it is and to take steps to honor it. Every single human being has value — certainly even the whites. I wish with all my heart to be able to help you all out. Please let me know if I can. I am currently researching different options to try and help get the word out and to bring relief to the oppressed people mentioned in the article above. My prayers are for you, that you will maintain your stoic courage in continuing to get the truth out, and that you are kept safe at all times. May a Divine Energy and Love fill the hearts of the South African whites, and may the black oppressors come to see that killing people is not and will never be okay. Peace, Protection and Love to you and all you seek to help.

Posted by John | April 3, 2014, 1:32 am
    • Thank you John, your words are very encouraging as my quest is a lonely quest. I can understand now why the western hero who fought for law and order was called “The Lone Ranger” (lol) As for what we can do about all this, I can only say, if everyone just does what they can, I for instance cannot donate money or food but I can write about it, if you cannot do anything other than encourage the ones who do then you are doing your part 100%. I hope that makes sense to you as it is always difficult to put your words on paper to speak it is always easier. Thanks once again John you have done more than most today.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 9:34 am
  8. My cheers for my white race! The only race that can suffer…. and still find a reason to smile. 🙂

Posted by Carina | April 3, 2014, 1:25 am
  9. I didn’t know white squatter camps existed in SA until about 2 weeks ago. It doesn’t matter what colour people are in squatter camps, they suffer equally. My question is – what do we do about it? There is so much impoverishment around I don’t even know where or how to help. What would really really make a difference? What actions would effect Real change?

Posted by Veronique Palmer | April 2, 2014, 2:57 pm
  10. Kerri, you are right I write about them because they are white. On the one hand, there are hundreds of news papers and TV stations worldwide who are talking about the poverty of black people worldwide. And on the other hand there are probably only two or three and I include WHISNews21 who talk about white poverty in South Africa. IS this article really then such a big crime Kerri, please be a little merciful on us, we are just trying to highlight the poverty that everyone is ignoring, surly you should find in your heart a warm place somewhere for that thought. You may not believe this but I appreciate your comment, and hope you keep an eye on us in the future and criticize where you feel you need to, thanks

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 12:10 pm
  11. No offense to anyone but there are countless african townships, why not do articles on those? Is it only newsworthy coz they white?

Posted by Kerri | April 2, 2014, 12:01 pm
  12. I don’t know about the genocide (heading of article) . Guess white people still own the majority of land and those who live on farms are easy targets? White people seem to be more successful at farming and i do hope we do not go the route Zimbabwe went. I am generalizing on this topic. Some black people (male / female with / without ) government help are also proving themselves in the fields of farming. Like they do on the sports fields etc. There are also hundreds of thousands of black people living in similar conditions all over South Africa. It is not a black / white thing (poverty,crime, hopeless future). Here in the western cape we also see a clear link to alcohol abuse etc and the poverty cycle. Not judging. I would too resort to booze if I have no hope. If the EFF was not so obsessed with race I would support some of their radical ideas. Clearly pure capitalism is not working. Governments are ruled by mighty corporations all over the world. We should look within for solutions that help those who want to be helped and not ask to be noticed by the world out there. We can learn from Mugabe 20 years ago and the importance he placed on education for all. Landing in a situation like this can happen to all. This government is not really concerned with the plight of the poor. (Black or white) . Look at the overall indulgences and corruption. But the time is coming when black and white will unite on ground level and revolt.

Posted by Francois Marais | April 2, 2014, 11:08 am
    • Francois I cannot really disagree with you much, but the reason I highlight the Genocide which includes the poverty of the white South African is because the world is ignoring it, its as simple as that. I hope that you will understand and not hold that against me, thank you for your comment you are always welcome.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 11:30 am
      • no problem and thanks. the world is ignoring a lot of things. we have rugby and soccer on weekends to pacify us peasants. similar to the gladiators in the old roman empire. the filthy rich will never care unless it threatens their “kingdoms”. what we south africans must realise is that the world has their own problems. look at the US where just about every household is bankrupt because their bonds by far exceed the value of the properties. (ok let’s say 30-50%). we sure are living in troubled times. I am a christian and if i may quote Jesus “+- in the end because of the hardships there will not be love” . I see it here in Cape Town with the kids on the streets. and i look at my own heart and I say to myself : practice what you preach. there are so many desperate people and it gets irritating when you are approached by desperate people on a daily basis. I have no other wise answers except “May God help us all.”

Posted by Francois Marais | April 2, 2014, 11:53 am
      • Thanks Francois, hope you have a safe and happy day, or should I say evening. It is only 12 noon where I am (lol) Lekker slaap

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 12:01 pm
  13. The plight of the people living in this squatter camp has been brought to my attention in a variety of ways during the last few months. Part of me feel moved to offer support yet I have not been able to take any action. I am a little baffled by this conflict and I have been reflecting on this for a while now. This article has sparked some of the hesitation I feel .
    The headline and intro of the article is complete and utter nonsense. This is most definitely NOT the biggest news story of the 21st century – in fact it does not even make the top 200 list.

There are millions of people living in squatter camps all across the world from a variety of cultures. The ones mentioned here are ONLY 248 – not that I am by any means saying they are not important – quite the opposite but then so too are the other people living in squatter camps.

The REAL tragedy here is the fact that “Afrikaners” are not able to group their resources together to make a significant change. This should be done quietly without the need to make it world news or to enforce sympathy from others. There are many who own factories or businesses with sufficient resources to completely overhaul this place and make it a place of safety where children can grow up to respect themselves instead of growing up in a culture of blame. Fact is nobody owes you anything ……..you owe it to yourself to change things if you don’t like it. And those of us who are able to make a change should do so for the same reason.

This is something that I think Afrikaners have proven to do quite well during the last 20 years.

There are thousands of Afrikaners who grew up very poor who never received any hand-outs yet still managed to build a good life even if it is a simple one without luxuries. How do they manage to do it with affirmative action and a bad economy? My point being that we cannot blame affirmative action for everything

I have noticed there are a good few people trying to raise funds to help in this situation but they seem unable to get people mobilized to take action ……WHY?….because they try to make this a political issue. Keep politics out of it…..help these people because they need help – that’s it!

Posted by Perine | April 2, 2014, 10:54 am
    • Perine, you are very right it is my doing that the headline is intended to draw attention. However it is a fact that Genocide is being implemented in south Africa, you can google it right now. As for the poverty of the “Only 248” you are right once again that is just a drop in the ocean, it is however just the tip of the ice berg there are almost one million almost a third of the entire white population of South Africa living like this and it is growing by the day. I are not asking for money or food I are only highlighting the situation so that the world knows what is going on in South Africa. As for the rich Afrikaners and we both know there are some, some of them help and some don’t. The ones that do help I believe are doing it quietly for fear of victimization. In my defense, as it is entirely my doing that the headline reads the way it does, I did not say it was the best story, I said it was the best kept secret. The secret is certainly being kept under wraps, as very few people are even aware of the farm murders in South Africa not even to mention about 100000 without food or home. The British created the word Afrikaner to finally conquer the Boer after the Anglo Boer War and as a Boer I think the Afrikaners of today need to go back to their roots and then they will in your words “group their resources to make a significant change” Perine I like your comments and ask that if you see anything you don’t agree with or feel I am over reacting on, please feel free to let me know. We can be friends I am sure….

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 11:55 am
  14. The person reading this article and seeing the word “white” as the problem is as racist as the people who implemented apartheid. Poverty does not discriminate especially in this economic environment. The real problem here is that most of these people were self-sufficient in stable jobs but due to the ruling parties policy of affirmative action being implemented on minorities this is the result and with ever more stringent implementation its just going to get worse. So what sort of goverment causes their own citizens to suffer? Is the goverment not by the people, for the people? To serve the people? Is this not a democracy? Does democracy not stand for equal rights for every man woman and child? And if so how dare they wave the democracy banner with one hand and a wip in the other? Punish people for the past! Yeah right, lets see how that moves the country forward. The anc has moved back to their pre-democracy doctrine of marxism (which got them banned from S.A) under the cover of a fluffy white cloud of democratic propaganda, they’re just too cowardly to openly admit it. Probably knowing it makes you a target for allied communstist fighting nations. But the funny thing about marxism just like apartheid and racism it does discriminate,not only against race,sex and culture but individuality,freedom and any person who threaten their rule, including their own supporters with aim to make the nation totally dependent on the goverment and thus by giving the goverment total control and power over the people. So even those still supporting the anc would at some point be in the sights of the goverment for some reason. Anyone still blind to these facts is in for a rude awakening.

Posted by Chris | April 2, 2014, 10:51 am
  15. How do we get people to help
    Bad comments and mud slinging is surely not helping I am a pensioner with empathy and all suffering makes me sad
    I do not hesitate to give what I can and yes I stay in Krugersdorp and hear a lot of bad comments of people not wanting to work or even earn more on street corners but how are you to know or judge.
    we will all be judged

Posted by Lily | April 2, 2014, 8:58 am
    • You are so right Lily, we can never tell what, how and when a mans spirit finally breaks. Only those who you refer to know and we just cannot judge them for what they do. Maybe a smile and a helping hand can put them back on their feet for a minute or two a day. Thanks for your warm and welcome comment

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 10:18 am
  16. Poverty is poverty is poverty be you white, black, coloured or anything else and it’s heart breaking that any group of people can be sidelined and forgotten. I know that their number is just a drop in a very big ocean of heartache but everyone needs to have their story told,. Thank you for highlighting this story, it may not be the biggest story but it is a story that needs to be told, they are part of the voiceless and it’s up to everyone to speak for them. We are ment to speak up for the voiceless and help the voiceless where we can, ubuntu. I pray that they and the many who’s stories are yet to be told find some help and salvation from their heartache and suffering. Life is not easy but with love and a helping hand we can make it just a little brighter for those who think the world has turned it’s back on them.

Posted by Charlene | April 2, 2014, 8:43 am
    • I am getting a lot of flack for telling the truth, but it seems to me as though I just cannot stop. No matter how mean some people get when they hear the truth and refuse to believe or even listen to it. Hope you have a nice day Charlene and thank you for stopping by.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 10:21 am
  17. Why is it that there is this focus on white people in South Africa that are now living below the povity line, in shanty towns and make shift camps? Tens of thousands of black people in South Africa have been enduring these same conditions for well over 50 years.. Or more. And still continue to do so.
    Is there some sort of expectation of shock & horror for this situation, and that white people should be living in a life style or of a standard that is higher than their black counter parts, simply because they are white??

Posted by benrock22 | April 2, 2014, 8:33 am
    • The answer is very simply Benrock22, for 50 years the world has focused on black people living below the poverty line and in shanty towns and make shift camps. Now for about 25 years and counting White people are living below the poverty line and in shanty towns and make shift camps and the world is not focused on them at all. For 50 years the world has taken notice of the living conditions of the blacks but know that the whites are in the same position it is ignored, totally. That is why I am highlighting the 100,000 whites the have been murdered by blacks since 1994 and the 35% of the total white population of South Africa who live without hope or home to call their own and little or no food. I hope that answers your question, you can google this very sad subject and find the proof if you feel you need to. Sometimes the truth hurts but it sets you free.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 10:30 am
  18. Why do they have children if they know what their circumstances are ?

Posted by Edna | April 2, 2014, 2:12 am
    • Oh Edna, you surely know that if you were talking about black kids here you would be condemned by the entire world for being racist. Children are born in war, in peace, in poverty and in all kinds of situations, it is just the way it is. It is not for you or I to condemn this. But you are welcome to comment and we appreciate your honesty as that is what WHISNews21 is about, being honest and always telling the truth, thank you

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 11:16 am
  19. While it is sad that these people live in poverty, I find this article EXTREMELY insulting to countries and people groups who have really experienced genocide … 248 people living in poverty is hardly genocide!

Posted by Megan | April 1, 2014, 4:15 pm
    • Shame on you Megan It is clear you do not know the whole story, as if you did you would not be so ignorant to comment the way you did. This is just part of the genocide that is taking place, the part you missed is that over 100,000 white people in South Africa have been exterminated by way of horrific acts of violence in South Africa since 1994. You can click on this link to see a little more about what you are missing http://ajkraad.wix.com/genocide-museum It is not your fault that you dont know the truth. I am not upset with you, as the world for some reason does not want the truth to be known. You can also Google “farm murders in South Africa” it will open your eyes and empower you with the truth. Thanks for your comment I am happy that you took the time to comment.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 1, 2014, 5:38 pm
      • If you read the link below you will see that white people are less likely to be murdered than any other race, and that fewer whites proportionally have been murdered in the past 20 years than black people.

You will also see that the murder rate in SA was less in 2011/2012 than in 1970 during apartheid (when many black folk were brutally murdered by whites)! I have the facts and I still maintain that you cannot refer to this as white genocide! Murder is horrific regardless of race or colour.

Posted by Megan | April 3, 2014, 3:47 am
      • Sorry Megan, its a propaganda war and you have the right to believe what you want. If you believe what you read when it is what you want to believe, and do not believe what you read when you don’t want to believe then I don’t even want to begin to change your mind. You are set in your ways. However it is a matter of urgency that I must comment on your figures they are wrong. Whites never killed blacks the way or in the numbers that blacks are killing whites today. Can you not see through the liberal press and the propaganda. I can agree with one fact, blacks are killing blacks in great numbers today, but blacks are killing whites in great numbers too today. It is also to be noted that whites are not killing blacks in South Africa. There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See. Thank you Megan, I must go I need to make sure all my windows are closed and my door locked, I don’t have money for burglar bars and alarms.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 9:10 am
    • Megan, why can other groups or countries blare out their genocides and we cannot. The 248 people you refer to is just the tip of the iceberg but I guess it won’t make a difference to you. You are insulting our intelligence!

Posted by Isabel | April 2, 2014, 3:13 am
      • Isabel, we must not forget that most of the worlds people have had 60 years of propaganda jammed down their thoughts against us. It is going to be hard to let the truth surface as it is hard for most people too believe that most of what they had heard for most of their lives, and believed was not all the truth. We must also remember even though we are frustrated by whats happening to us, we must keep our cool, for a lack of a better word, and try and explain the truth in a civil and a polite way. Your comment was not out of line I was just adding the above for general information. Thanks foro standing up Isabel.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 11:07 am
    • What do you have to say about the 100,000 farmers that have been murdered in South Africa??? bear also in mind that the government do absolutely nothing to assist the poor whites, the poor whites only have themselves to help each other. Yes there are blacks also living in squatter camps but here also bear in mind that with the borders being open to every tom dick & harry from other African country’s, there are 1000’s entering South Africa every day, so yeah the only place for them is a squatter camp, that was there choice! Why why why are people so horrible to the poor whites living in squatter camps? it was not there choice, there jobs were taken from them, because of positive action they are unable to find any other work, & this led to them loosing there homes & having no income. You Megan say that 248 people is hardly genocide! you need to do your home work & look up how many white people have been murdered, have you ever experienced a family member being murdered? have you? NO would probable be your answer, my father-in-law was tortured & murdered, all he had on him was about R20.00 & his watch, so please before you start mouthing off about the poor whites do your homework. People like you don’t have a heart you have a stone as a heart.

Posted by Ellen Ryan Coultas | April 2, 2014, 3:17 pm
      • MY PREVIOUS COMMENT IS IN RESPONSE TO ISABEL’S COMMENT RE THE 248 POOR WHITES IN SA

Posted by Ellen Ryan Coultas | April 2, 2014, 3:38 pm
      • @Ellen….you have hit the nail on the head regarding the influx over the borders, government, crime etc…however, I am a firm believer in choice…and ultimately it IS their choice, although circumstances cloud your options as do the feelings of helplessness. Fate is the opportunity….destiny is what we choose to do with it. I have been in a “squatter camp” kind of environment, but I chose to climb out of it…just as I keep choosing my destiny based on the choices I make with what life hands me. I was not educated in the traditional sense, but I read a lot. I was downtrodden, but I chose to believe in my abilities. EVERY single thing I am and have today…was based on choices I made….

I am not trying to make those we are talking about here small, just that ultimately, as adults, we do make choices…good or bad….and our lives are a direct result of that.

Posted by Annie | April 3, 2014, 2:09 am
    • Are you purposely being an idiot?

Posted by Yvette | April 3, 2014, 3:07 am
  20. The poverty in SA should not be treated as a passport to spread hatred, lawlessness or selfish perceptions…Poor people need to be treated with respect regardless of their race & receive help were possible and be WILLING to be helped..
    Coming from a black child , I could safely say to you that I’m no stranger to a tough upbringing and can say that the poverty experienced in this squatter camp is no different to any other in SA, from Cape town to Polokwane…As responsible citizens of this beautiful country we have a responsibility to empower and uplift and poor people are no different..

Posted by Tebogo Ngobeni | April 1, 2014, 4:10 pm
    • You are right Tebogo, it is just such a disappointment to me that no one seems to care. Maybe you can do what I do, tell the world what is happeninghere, as they seem to overlook all of this poverty and violence. Why I highlight the white poverty is because the world through years of propaganda, do not believe that the white Boer nation of South Africa are also suffering and being systematically wiped out. It is sad even though I know you cannot admit it, I believe that it is true. This may surprise you but I do not wish you any harm, and somehow I believe you don’t wish me any either, but there is a force out there that is putting swords in our hands. I believe that if all people in South Africa think as you do, there would be hope for us all, but you know most don’t. I can only hope and pray that if we ever meet we will shake hands in friendship, without weapons in our hands and hatred in our eyes. Thanks for your comment you are always welcome.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 1, 2014, 5:54 pm
  21. To call this genocide is hugely problematic not to mention sensationalist and simply inaccurate. Whilst affirmative action may mean that you aren’t able to advance quite as high as you’d like up the corporate ladder, it does not lead to this level of poverty. Also let’s face it the vast majority of white south Africans live comfortable lives. Poverty is always distressing, particularly when you see the effects on the children but it is no sadder or more shocking in any particular community. Using this community as evidence of genocide is geared towards inciting hatred around issues of race which is where we should be working to heal. Just because they are white does not/should not make them exempt from a crisis effecting all South Africans.

Posted by alicia | April 1, 2014, 4:07 pm
    • Alicia I am sorry that you do not see the problem here, it is staring you in the eyes and yet you cannot see it. However years of propaganda has made you believe only what the press and Tv want you to believe. Starting with your comment that most South Africans live comfortable, as far as I know at least one third of all white South Africans live in poverty that’s 33%. Now taking into consideration that as many as 20% are not white South Africans and infact foreigners. That make the 33% move up to perhaps 40% or more. No that becomes a close to almost half of white South Africans, and even if I am out a little on my figures you have to admit it is more than most in your comment. As for the sensationalism of my in my article’s heading, you are right it is sensationalism, but the fact is, it is the truth. As I have explained before this is just part of the genocide plan that is in place in South Africa and the world needs to know. What you seem to dismiss is that over 100,000 white people have been murdered by blacks in South Africa. If you believe this is not the truth then I can only believe that you do not want to believe it. http://ajkraad.wix.com/genocide-museum if you want to be empowered by the truth take only 3 minutes of your time and visit this website. I know it will be hard to believe as it will go against all you have heard and believed all your life. Thank you Alicia for visiting us, you are always welcome here. It is always good to have comments like yours, as if you don’t believe what you read, you should always be able to question what is the truth and what is not.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 1, 2014, 6:12 pm
    • Alicia….I grew up in poverty (very similar to the above) but that was then and this is now. I work 16 hours a day. 6 days a week, I don’t do anything other than work, eat and sleep but I am one deal away from joining the people here. I have no savings, sold everything of value, maxed borrowings, I don’t own a thing, other than a 10 year old car. Jobs are NOT easy to come by especially if your colour and age is against you…so I disagree with your statement “Whilst affirmative action may mean that you aren’t able to advance quite as high as you’d like up the corporate ladder, it does not lead to this level of poverty. Also let’s face it the vast majority of white south Africans live comfortable lives”

My business (ironically enough) is finding jobs for people. It is distressing to find how many talented, able people are turned away because of the colour of their skin.

We have people who are educated, used to be in top management who have had the hope ground out of them. Have you seen how a man disintegrates over time once he has been retrenched? …and sadly, those who continue to fight the good fight, who don’t give up, always live with that fear and insecurity. My heart goes out to all the homeless, hungry people out there…but more especially to my husband, my brother, my brother in law…victims of affirmative action. Believe me when I say, hunger pains & hopelessness feel the same way , no matter what your skin colour is…

I agree with the author here, the poverty of the black race is thrown in our face daily, but we don’t often hear about the poverty of the whites in this country…they are just AS deserving of our caring!

Posted by Annie P | April 3, 2014, 1:45 am
      • Annie I have to take a lot of nasty comments thrown my way but I will stand my ground to tell the world that we are also people. I dont care what the world says we never treated black people the way they are treating us today and that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 9:24 am
  22. People spent their 60 min. for Mandele painting schools in black areas when are they going to do their 60 min here? I am sure if there is material donated those men living there can start to build something.They are in desperate need of housing the winter is upon us.

Posted by Henriette Steyn | April 1, 2014, 9:09 am
    • Henriette believe me I have tried to get wood donations, any building off cuts from MANY building companies. NOT ONE replied to my requests. Hopefuly there is an employee of a company reading this and can ask on our behalf. Seems nobody but us care about these poor lonely rejected people. I am worrying about the cold winter coming and especially for the children who will be cold and wet. At the VERY LEAST let us try and make their little school waterproof and warm. Any suggestions will be very welcome and I am willing to write to anyone. I am in Cape Town but have a computor and have no problem with what some people call “begging” as I am snug as a bug in my warm bed at night , not rich at all but have my daily needs and want so much for these negelected people to have their daily needs.

Posted by Barbara Dawson | April 8, 2014, 4:01 am
  23. Reblogged this on Bloggy Bop News.

Posted by egapsa | April 1, 2014, 8:38 am
  24. Fantastic article and magnificent pictures. But I find the head line misleading and gives the feeling of a poor attempt at sesationalising a subject that is better left in its truest form.

Posted by Alaric Heim | April 1, 2014, 7:33 am
    • Alaric your comment about sensationalism is so right, normally I would not do that, but it is the only way to spread the word. No one seems to want to hear or listen to the plight of the poor whites in South Africa. Just yesterday I was traveling from Tennessee to South Carolina and had a short talk to a man at a gas station, and his remark to me was that because of apartheid we deserve to be killed as we took their country. So without getting into a heated argument with him as he seemed to be a nice person I asked him to go onto the Internet when he gets home and google “Farm Murders In South Africa” and then think again when he says we deserve what we are getting. The thing is 60 years a professional and constant propaganda against South Africa by the world’s liberal leaders and press, is why that man answered me the way he did. But the truth is finally coming out slowly but surly, people are starting to question what they have been told over the past 60 years about us. If you are a South African you and I both know that 90% of the apartheid propaganda was not true. We did not go around murdering and raping every black person we could get hold of. So yes I need to make my headline as sensationalist as possible, yet as sensationalist as it is, it is still the truth and the truth is what will free us. Alaric I hope you will forgive me for being sensationalist as I need to be. I also thank you so much for commenting and hope that you will visit us again and whenever you feel you need to comment good or bad we can still be friends. Oh I did you a thumbs up for your comment….

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 1, 2014, 9:51 am
      • Amen to that!

Posted by Lynette | April 1, 2014, 9:02 pm
      • I would like to just state a certain fact of white poverty, there has always been a certain percentage of that out there, I grew up in a impoverished white home in the 70’s, I remember not having food for weeks as a child, I looked like those children in Krugersdorp, dirty and old clothes, no shoes in the heart of winter, and might I add it was in the apartheid time. My mother was attacked in the 70’s and murdered. So what is happening now in our “evolved” society happened then. Like all things “what was is or what is was”.

Posted by roseline | April 3, 2014, 2:33 am
  25. My heart is broken to see how many of our folk live in these horrible situations. I feel guilty because I cannot help them as I want. I wish the world can see that not only the “previously disadvantaged” live in poverty but the exact same is going on with the white nation of South Africa. It is things like these I shake my head at, the fact that blacks will never let go of Apartheid, and children being born in the past years have NOTHING to do with Apartheid, yet that is the ONLY excuse they can keep on bringing up so that the world can feel sorry for them. Hate is taught, not bred.

Posted by Chene' | April 1, 2014, 2:47 am
    • Chené I believe that even 100 years after the last white man is killed in South Africa, the black people of South Africa will still blame Apartheid for everything. I cannot prove that but I believe it, I really wish I can be proven wrong, as I too need a place to call home. Thank you for commenting you are most welcome

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 1, 2014, 9:59 am
      • you are so right, WHISNEWS21! They will keep on blaming apartheid because they are incompetent, don’t want to take responsibility for their own actions and would rather receive hand outs, free money, and free everything (guess who’s taxes are paying for this!) instead of getting off their lazy behinds, start studying and working and pay taxes as well. Thank God for the minority who does do these things. They don’t blame apartheid, they WORK!!

Posted by Jo | April 3, 2014, 9:00 am
      • Jo, I think the best we can do right now is to use all the energy we use up everyday criticizing what is wrong, for that will take an eternity. Why dont we take all that energy and help and encourage the people whom we care most for, everyday. Maybe if we can help our loved ones to feel better we will ourselves feel better in these dark days. However we must never go to sleep at night with both eyes closed as even when we feel better about ourselves and have made our loved ones feel better the danger still lurks outside the door in the darkness and in broad daylight.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 9:44 am
  26. Shouldn’t white white people be broke? ???
    Those people are broke. ..like the rest of south africans…….thats not news worthy, unless u feel that the world should turn because we have broke white folks somewhere in SA

Posted by AubreyMoeketsi | April 1, 2014, 1:30 am
    • Aubrey it seems you are still filled with hatred, it is clear that your kids and family are not among the poor in South Africa, so have a little respect for them. If you think it is not news worthy it simply means you don’t care for them, even if they are Black or white. It seems this is a case of you are OK, so why care about anyone else you don’t want to hear about other people misfortune. When you start caring for Black folks who are broke then please send me your web site and I will comment my opinions there for you too. With all that said you now know how I feel, but I am still happy that you added your comment and you are welcome to anytime, thank you

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 1, 2014, 10:08 am
      • well said there is to much hatred in the world I see so much of it here in England black on black killings there are just as many white idiots here too but what to do cos I dont know

Posted by Anita Sargent | April 1, 2014, 12:36 pm
      • I know Anita, the world is on a dangerous road. Just make the best you can of each day you have even if the sun don’t shine.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 1, 2014, 1:36 pm
      • This could be anybody….but for the grace of God….and an Indomitable spirit! I am in the recruitment business..and trust me when I say that eventually hope dies…..and the world you once knew is no more…just as with hard work and perseverance, the world indicated above can also change.

Posted by Annie P | April 3, 2014, 12:57 am
      • Words of wisdom Annie P, Thank you

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 9:38 am
      • These viral blacks are the same everywhere. The US won’t ever help because it has a black in charge, a minion of the Rothchilds whose aim it is to destroy the entire Caucasian population. This began with Mandela the commie butcher and will end with another civil war. Bring these whites to America and send back the Africans.

Posted by BootLip | April 4, 2014, 10:20 am
      • Bootlip, I can assure you one thing, if all the whites came to America they will contribute positively to your way of life, and they will become Americans and not Afro American or Latino American. They will contribute and conform in every way to your way of life. As with all nations there may be a small percentage who don’t, but the majority will be proud to be American. Call your Senators. If I may give you a small piece of advice and I say it with respect to you, always stay calm a raging mind cannot think straight. If you want to overcome your problems you need to be calm to make plans that will work for you and your country. Thank you for your to straight to the point comment.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 4, 2014, 11:09 am
    • I should actually just stay silent, but these white folk do not go and hijack , rob and murder to enrich themselves like some folk do. They just exist and try to stay alive.

Posted by Lynette | April 1, 2014, 8:54 pm
      • It is hard to stay silent Lynette, but if we stay silent the truth will not surface. I appreciate your comments.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 1, 2014, 10:11 pm
      • U talking bullshit. …white folk kill all the time…its just that they alway get a free pass. …
        There is no race in thr world who are pure enough not to steal, hijack, rob and murder. ….white ppl are noy saints

Even your varsity children murder and get away with it

Posted by AubreyMoeketsi | April 1, 2014, 11:01 pm
    • Sorry Aubrey your new comment will not be approved as it is filled with a lot of confrontation and we are not here to get hateful if you want to comment you are welcome but you must stay civil and keeping to the subject. Life is to short to argue the truth with you.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 12:28 am
      • U full of shit…u ddnt block the racists comments of your fellow white brothets…why? Fuck u and your stupid blog

Posted by AubreyMoeketsi | April 2, 2014, 12:31 am
      • Hey man. I personally think that you should have published Aubrey’s comment so that people can read it. unfortunately i believe that really the only solution to this problem is war. i think white people must see whats really going on and get even more scared till we get to the point where we prepare mentally to fight. I am as ready as ill ever be. i will fight. I’m proud of my heritage. i just wish my fellow Afrikaners all catch a wake-up.

This war must much rather happen sooner than later. My people have suffered enough. i think we should show people this ugly(like in you article) and the uglier and ugliest so that they can just wake up.

thanks for the story, and thanks for trying to do your part!

Posted by JP | April 2, 2014, 5:03 am
      • JP, I have thought about war many times and have always decided against it, as if we went to war in South Africa the way the world is sided with the liberal way of thinking we would not stand a chance. The entire world will unite against us and wipe us out once and for all. I believe, and you may disagree with me, because I cannot guarantee that I am right, we need a homeland. A place where we can live in peace and safety for all the days of our and our children’s lives.That homeland we should be prepared to defend with our lives so that we can live and die in peace there. In that homeland we can pray freely to our God, and our children can be schooled in our own language and culture. A homeland where our kids and woman are safe from being raped, molested and killed while attending Church, School or sleeping in our beds. A homeland where our farmers can farm and produce good food without having to protect not only their crops but their families while at work or at sleep. Every person on earth strives for this and is allowed this dream, yet for us it is not. However the chances we will be granted this seems out of the question. What will happen when we finally have no hope, only God knows. maybe God will only help us when we realize that we are the Boer Nation and not the Afrikaner nation created by the British to divide and conquer us forever. I don’t have all the answers but in the dark of night with the enemy all around me singing, “Shoot the Boer’ I would feel a little safer with you close by.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 10:59 am
      • Aubrey I have had many private emails requesting I publish your comments, so I have given it much thought and even though I don’t agree with your choice of language and insults, I will add your comments in awhile. I only ask that in future when you criticize or express yourself that you do it in a decent and gentlemanly way. Also for the visitors who want to read Aubrey’s comments if they get too out of line I may still remove them. We are after all a family based web newspaper, even though the kids don’t normally read articles like this, as many are already brainwashed to ignore them, I think!

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 2, 2014, 11:27 am
      • I Still believe that there is a person on his or her way to unite us. A leader… unfortunately i also believe believe that there will have be blood before people will stand up and unite. Your idea of a home land a save haven is beautiful brother.

Aubrey, I will always stand for and with my people. I don’t see myself as a racist. I deal with people from all races on a daily basis, and enjoy each and every interaction. I have always respected people for who they are. not the colour of their skin. it is a pity that such a large number of your people think that we are here to be oppressors and make your people suffer. That is not the case dude.

I had/have this beautiful picture in my head of a South Africa that stand together across all borders of race and religion. I don’t know if that is possible anymore. the hate seems to be genetically burnt into some individuals.

I was born in 1990. I didn’t know apartheid. I am not a racist, but for my Afrikaaner volk, my Boer heritage i will fight till the death.

Posted by JP | April 3, 2014, 1:36 am
      • Thank you JP, it was a pleasure reading your comment. Boere Groete

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 9:26 am
      • Dit is hartseer om daardie kinder gesiggies so hartseer te sien. Dan kyk ek om my rond en sien hoe kinders wat alles het in die lewe dit nie waardeer nie. Wens net daar is iets wat mens kan doen om dit vir hulle bietjie beter te maak.

Posted by Martie Wolvaardt | April 3, 2014, 1:48 am
      • Dankie Martie ek stem saam met jou

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 9:18 am
      • If only we would stop this categorising, we might just find a way forward. Be able to feel the pain of your fellow man. Please people lets move on from the “black and white” thing. Its time for change.

Posted by Vanesssa | April 3, 2014, 6:19 am
      • Vanessa, You need to take note of what is going on around the world. Everyone categorizes, especially the Blacks so why when Whites do it everyone complains. It is hard to believe that with all the evidence on the internet to prove you wrong that you still cannot see the truth. But I value your comment and don’t really blame you for your way of thinking as that is what the years of propaganda was intended to do.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 8:58 am
    • I think the point here is that a boatload is being done ito upliftment of the “previously” ( who by the way has had 20 years under their chosen gov and has a brand new generation who has never known let alone lived under those conditions but still choose to blame the white person for the state the country is in.) disadvantaged but not much is being done for the white families. No gov in the world is donating money for the now oppressed white people and what money is donated is donated for the poor black communities…that is if it even gets to them. We will always have the poor with us regardless of color but there is something broken in the system if only one ethnic group is being targeted and is sprouting up like mushrooms all over SA

Posted by Yvette | April 3, 2014, 3:01 am
      • It would be good if we target white people for a change…like they did to us…..

Posted by AubreyMoeketsi | April 3, 2014, 12:38 pm
      • Thank you Aubrey you as a black man is living proof that genocide is alive and well in South Africa. I urge you to show the world right here how much you hate white people, i look forward to your next comment.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 3, 2014, 11:00 pm
    • Aubrey I feel sorry for you that you burden yourself with such hatred for people who clearly need help, rather be grateful for what you have and try and fill your heart with love for others no matter what race or color.

Posted by Candice van Staden | April 11, 2014, 5:04 am
      • Candice don’t let Aubrey get under your skin, what he does not know is he is doing us all a favor. He is showing the world how much he hates white people and therefore he is doing a really good job at giving the world proof of our Genocide. That is why I have allowed him to carry on with his hate speech. The calmer we can stay, the more rivers we can cross. Thanks Candice you and your comments are always welcome here.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 11, 2014, 11:16 am
  27. I would like addresses of people in need in George area. I belong to the bikers church and always hand out clothes and when able to collect money assist with food.

Posted by Saly | March 26, 2014, 12:03 pm
  28. This is so very sad. i hope there is a church or a make-shift one there. They really need some hope to cling to. and prayers really are needed for them! Thanks for sharing this story. Blessings, Judy

Posted by judywelden | March 25, 2014, 1:24 pm
    • My family and I live in Canada … now. We are pleased to adopt exclusively an Afrikaner child or children without impacting the natural parental rights for a secondary and post secondary education if this can help in any way.

Posted by Colin Boolsen - Vorster | April 1, 2014, 7:02 pm

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: The Talmudic hand | peter quiggins ''Killer Culture'' - April 2, 2014

On behalf of the Independent Artists Worldwide we thank you for taking time out to comment on this article, we all appreciate it very much

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to follow your news and receive notifications of Breaking News

Visitors in Last 10 Minutes