Latest Country News

Mustang Sally Band Ready For The Big Time

(Nashville, TN) Mustang Sally, all female music group, has signed an exclusive PR agreement with BKD Public Relations Firm for all media promotions. We are extremely excited to have this super group added to our roster. Mustang Sally has been together for over 6 years and they are now considered the most electrifying female group to ever grace an entertainment stage. They are the best kept secret in Country Music, and now we are asking each of you at country radio to join in welcoming the girls to your listeners. We need your support for the gals, because they deserve the opportunity to prove that there is a female group that is capable of being a major force in country music, if given the chance to prove how strong this group of lady musicians really are, so we are asking you DJ’s (Air Personalities) to give them the chance that Nashville has not. This is a new era of country music and the industry continues to overlook super awesome talent such as Mustang Sally. They have been opening shows for some of country music’s major artists, and the comments from booking agents and venues, are always the same, “we need them back as soon as possible.” High energy is a word that is used extensively in promoting a group that can perform a great live show, but in the case of Mustang Sally, high energy is just a “word.” You must see them on stage in action to realize how super great this group of females are as musicians, songwriters, entertainers, plus the exciting new sound that separates them from every female group that has ever been assembled in Nashville, TN. Their music ranges from pure traditional country, new country, all music genre’s, and then they will make you believers with the original songs they have written. For over 30 years I have watched All female groups come and go in Nashville, but The Mustang Sally Band, they are here to stay. The Ladies are HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! Take time to check out their website, (especially their itinerary) and then call me for interviews regarding The Mustang Sally Band. http://mustangsallyband.com

Article supplied by Marty Martel

Wildhorse Entertainment is waiting to hear if Mustang Sally will grant us permission to offer their new song as a free promotional download for their fans and Dj’s worldwide

Discussion

8 thoughts on “Mustang Sally Band Ready For The Big Time

1. Let me say that my wife and I are not country music fans. At all. We prefer Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin as well as classic Rock like John Mellencamp, Eagles, etc. Mustang Sally is not a great girl band. They are a great band period. Their gender is irrelevant. We saw them for the first time July 24 and alomost passed them up because we dont really like country. Let me tell you, these girls and guy ROCK!!!!! I have seen literally hundreds of rock concerts over the years. Let me tell you, Mustang Sally rival the best. I have never been as drawn to a group by their incredible musicianship ( and I have played guitar for over 25 years) , raw talent, great catchy songs, sense of humor and love of their fans as I have for Mustang Sally. I simply dont have words to say how much I love this band. We only got to see them two shows but they killed both nights. We are going to see them again at the end of August. I dnt care if you like country or not. See this band! Yes, by all means buy their cds and merchandise to support them but SEE THEM LIVE! They are amazing! Any band that can go from great originals that are more than worhty of radio play, to Wonderful Tonight to Play that Funky Music White Boy to Sweet Home Alabama to Rolling in the Deep to Down on the Corner to FREAKING BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY …AND DO THEM ALL VERY VERY WELL……is Worth checking out. Plus they are hilarious and fun and I cannot recommend them anough. I DO NOT KNOW THE BAND…..but honestly, we left the show feeling like we are friends as well as fans. SEE THIS BAND LIVE!!!

Posted by John Watson | August 2, 2012, 6:01 am
  2. This Group Rocks the country stage like no other I have heard or seen. They are amazing on stage and off of stage and down to earth. Its nice they keep it real with their fans, friends and family and Im super excited about this group. At every chance possible I will be where they are.

Posted by Sondra Burris | April 24, 2012, 8:21 pm
  3. Very excited here..I have known Tobi for years …Then I get the chance to meet the whole band Mustang Sally..The most amazing group I know and I will follow them anytime i can..

Posted by Diane Hunt | April 24, 2012, 7:56 pm
  4. These ladies(and Jake) are AMAZING!!! We saw them for the first time last year at Put In Bay, Ohio. Went back to see them several times after. I wish I could follow them all over the world because they are just that worth it!!! I listen to their cd all them time and tell as many people about them as I can, I want to see them on the CMA’s on day because I believe they have that ability. Keep up the good work, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Posted by Dawn Long | April 24, 2012, 5:06 pm
  5. I have been following this electrifying band for three years and have to say no other musicians/entertainers in the world come close to supplying half as much entertainment or energy as Mustang Sally. They allow you to escape the world around you for the two-four hours they are on stage and you NEVER see the same show twice.

Posted by tammy | April 24, 2012, 4:49 pm
  6. I AM NANCY FROM THE ABOVE POST. I THINK JOHN PRETTY MUCH SAID IT ALL.THIS BAND IS TOTALLY
    AWESOME! I ONCE SAW THEM ELEVEN NIGHTS IN A ROW WITHOUT SEEING THE SAME SHOW TWICE.GO SEE THEM AND I PROMISE YOU IT WILL BE A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE THAT WILL ENTICE YOU TO GO BACK FOR MORE. MUSTANG SALLY, I LOVE YOU. NANCY HEJDA

Posted by NANCY HEJDA | March 11, 2012, 3:17 am
  7. MY WIFE ,NANCY [MOM] TOO THE GIRLS & JAKE IN THE BAND & I [JOHN] & SON RICHARD & DAUGHTER MARY HAVE BEEN FANS & FRIENDS TOO THIS BAND FOR SOME TIME NOW.[MANY YEARS]. WE LIVE IN FL. [WINTERS] &OHIO [SUMMERS] & EVERYWHERE ELSE IN BETWEEN. RICHARD LIVES IN GA. & FOLLOWS THE BAND CLOSELY WHEN HE CAN. WE LIKE TOO FOLLOW THE BAND ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY WHEN WE CAN. IN THE SUMMER MONTHS. THE BAND PLAYS AT THE BEER BARREL SALOON AT PUT-IN-BAY, ON SOUTH BASS ISLAND, IN THE WESTERN BASIN OF LAKE EIRE. WE LIVE ABOUT 20 MILES FROM THERE, IN A SMALL TOWN CALLED HURON & TRY TOO SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS WE CAN ON THE ISLAND AS WE CAN, AS WE CAN TAKE OUR MOTORHOME ON THE FERRY TOO THE STATE CAMPGROUND THERE. IT IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO GO & ONE OF THE BIGGEST PARTY SPOTS ON THE LAKE, FOR BOATERS FROM THE USA & CANADA. WE THINK THE MUSTANG SALLY BAND IS THE BEST & MOST ENTERTAINING SHOW EVER TOO PLAY ON THE ISLAND, AS DO THE THOUSANDS THAT TRAVEL THERE EVERY YEAR TOO SEE THEM. THEY ARE BOOKED THERE ALL SUMMER LONG, ALMOST EVERY NIGHT. YOU CAN ALSO SEE THEM ON THE BEER BARRELS WEBCAM.
    OUR LOVE TOO THE BAND ALWAYS JOHN & NANCY HEJDA
    P/S YOU GOTTO GO SEE THEM . CHECK THEM OUT ON THEIR WEB SITE.

Posted by JOHN HEJDA | March 10, 2012, 7:15 pm

On behalf of the Independent Artists Worldwide we thank you for taking time out to comment on this article, we all appreciate it very much

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to follow your news and receive notifications of Breaking News

Visitors in Last 10 Minutes