Recently I had some fun and asked about 20 people a series of questions. The set of questions were as general as I could come up with. I also inserted some specific questions about Country Music. Keep in mind the people were from all walks of life and were not by any means scholars in any one subject.
1. Name a phone company
2. Name a brand of toilet tissue
3. Name a record label
4. Who was named the KING of Country Music
5. Who was named the Queen of Country Music
6. What does PC mean or stand for
7. What is an android
8. What is a caucus
9. What U.S car company uses an animal as it’s model name
10. What does the letters MIDI stand for
If you can find the time to answer these questions in the comments section, I will tally up your answers with what I already have on file. It will be very interesting, I think anyways, to see which brands or trademarks came out on top.
Keith Bradford Promotions
256 E. Old Hickory Blvd.
Madison, TN 37115
The Bradford Files supplied by Keith Bradford Nashville Tennessee. Email Keith at email@example.com