Rhon's Inspiration Station

All Aboard! Destination…Rhon’s Inspiration Station

Welcome aboard RHON’S INSPIRATION STATION . .

Start your day on a high note

I hope you will take a few minutes each week and visit with me. My desire is for you to get refreshed and feeling good about yourself ! Along with this for YOU to have a A CLOSER WALK WITH GOD !

Hopefully YOU & OTHERS will soon be asking each other , “Have you been to Rhon’s Inspiration Station lately on WildHorse, I cannot believe how good it makes me feel and encourages me” .

DID YOU KNOW?????????????????????????????????????

It is human nature to feel how am I going to get through this problem! First suggestion is let go, and give it over to God. He already knows what is happening, and wishes you to pray to him about it. If you can do something to solve it, have the courage to do it. Fear is one of the greatest destroyers of confidence, and loves chaos and making you feel you’re alone, a loser, going nowhere, give up. This is NOT true ! Ask a family member, friend or co-worker to pray with you. Many times reaching out to someone helps you, try it ! Indirectly they get helped as well!

THINK POSITIVE

YOU HAVE EVERY REASON TO FEEL GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF !

YOUR DREAMS ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK !

WONDERFUL, THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE, GOD ONLY CREATED ONE VERSION OF YOU, YOU ARE UNIQUE !

SETBACKS MAKE US STRONGER, SMARTER AND EVEN MORE LIKELY TO SUCCEED !

Isaiah 41:10 ” Fear not, I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand “.

Have a blessed week! Rhon

Discussion

9 thoughts on “All Aboard! Destination…Rhon’s Inspiration Station

1. Wonderful !!!

Posted by James Marvell | January 17, 2012, 9:41 pm
  2. Yes !!!!!! Rhonnie is very inspirational to all she touches with her life ! We all are graced, to have that, to cherish !

Inspiration Station !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Stephen A Love | January 17, 2012, 9:12 pm
  3. To Rhon & Frans…thanks so very much for uplifting me with your inspirational thoughts today. We all need to focus on turning our concerns over to God, Who always provides us with the correct path for whatever we may need help with. I will look forward to being nourished by Him, through your beautiful thoughts and words.

Thanks again to both of you…God Bless & love, Cheryl K. Warner

Posted by Cheryl | January 17, 2012, 9:03 pm
  4. Thanks Rhonnie for lifting me up so many times. It comes at a time when I really need inspiration and God’s help.
    God Bless – Ann Brown

Posted by Ann Brown | January 17, 2012, 12:42 pm
  5. Wow, Rhonnie… this really made my day. I’ve been so overwhelmed with very much on my plate. It came at
    the right time, too. I really should know it is best to give everything over to God. This is such a wonderful idea
    of sharing this “inspiration” column with others. Thanks to Frans for having this as part of his great website!
    Blessings & love, Judy Welden

Posted by Judy Welden | January 17, 2012, 12:17 am
  6. James such a great message of Inspiration how could I ever refuse….

Posted by WHISNews21 | January 16, 2012, 9:55 am
    • Thanks Frans and Cathy, it is a privilege to be on your site, and also to share “inspiration” with others. May God keep you both in the palm of “HIS” hand. You do so much for the Indie artists, songwriters, DJ’s, promoters we are all blessed for you both… in friendship, Rhon

Posted by Rhon Scheuerman | January 16, 2012, 11:00 am
  7. Thanks Rhonnie for sharing with the world. I know it will make a big difference in lives. Frans, appreciate you putting it on your web site.

Posted by James Allen | January 16, 2012, 9:48 am

On behalf of the Independent Artists Worldwide we thank you for taking time out to comment on this article, we all appreciate it very much

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to follow your news and receive notifications of Breaking News

Visitors in Last 10 Minutes