Featured Column's

Obama JayZ Mandela Freemason/Illuminati/Satanists?

justinpooe

Barack Obama, Jay Z & Nelson Mandela are Freemason/Illuminati’s/Satanists??

Yho peeps things are becoming bit creepy on this earth

BY:Justine Pooe

c54dce1d5a7c334848cd9dec24b698c9

Justin Pooe

Its pretty much amazing when what you may perceive as a God sent hero becomes a Devil’s vessel….hhmm i wanna thank the guys at lonor honor films for their applied knowledge & research into this subject

I must say everything else that goes through this group is well researched first and checked for accuracy & reliability before it sees it send out and all the sources & authors are primarily stated

Remember the Bible has stated that without knowladge my people will perish….now i’m gonna go with you on the jaurney that might change your life even deliver you from the clutches of the Evil

1: Jay Z
the self proclaim black Jesus is actually one of the most high ranking following links will provide you all the clues from rocafella to umbrella geez freaky ish!! he has recruited all the artists he has worked with from Kanye West,Rihanna,Beyonce etc

2: Barack Obama
Do you think that barack obama is a President ‘coz he heard to be there for liberation or ‘coz the illuminati’s groomed him for it??

3: 9/11 World trade Centre
You know that September 11 was staged & Tu pac got assasinated for rhyming about it,if you don’t believe check out the clues on the dollar bill on this video via this link

4: Nelson Mandela
do you think its a coincidence that madiba’s prison number was 46664 and that the 46664 foundation its run by the illuminaits??

5: Tu pac
why did Tu pac had to die??

make sure before you comment via da groups wall you’ve watched all the video evidence we’d love to hear you views on dis hottest debate

till then i’m off to Church to pray for our souls………..

Discussion

155 thoughts on “Obama JayZ Mandela Freemason/Illuminati/Satanists?

1. Wow some of this is stuff I never heard before, truth or not I dont know. What I can see in South Africa is that someone is trying to make the masses feel hopeless, and once they are chaos will reign

Posted by WHISNews21 | February 7, 2013, 3:25 pm
  2. about mandela it is true he is a satanism coz in the bible the 666 is of satanic, so he,s rich famous loved and he doesnt die like others and he,s old enough his medical status stay secretly. He is like lekganyane of zcc and thats why they fought for bigger nations

Posted by metsubishi | April 3, 2013, 10:10 am
    • i don’t think that’s entirely true because mandela was put in that cell number 4666, he did not decide to be put there. He was a prisoner for Pete’s sake. As for not dying his not the only person who has lived for this long, there are other people who are over 100 years and are still alive. Only God will decide Mandela’s life not even satan decides our lives. This illuminati thing is such a bore, we were told about the signs of Jesus coming in the bible. As for September 11 Ellen G White saw that vision long ago when she was still on earth that they will be masses of death, its nothing new.

Posted by Sine | June 26, 2013, 5:44 am
    • It is easier to live in denial and find good reasons for bad things, we seem to be happier that way. Thanks for your comment you are always welcome here.

Posted by WHISNews21 | June 26, 2013, 9:51 am
    • You are being so ignorant about this, yes you right he was put in that cell but he was put in that cell by his “Gods” why do you think he is struggling to die because something must first happen for him to be released or maybe the moment Obama lands in this country and they make a connection then maybe he will die. I pray to our living savior our Father my God Jesus Christ that we will defeat the devil and his doings. I love my Lord and yes I do believe that Mandela is a Satanist and that is why all the celebs from abroad who all belong to the group loves him like that because he is one of them. they are flocking together my darling so please just open your eyes and accept that it is real and exist. thank you!

Posted by ilovethelord | June 27, 2013, 11:44 pm
    • He was not a freedom fighter. He was a spy that sold this country for cheap, why do you think our economy has grown so rapidly. If it wasnt for the satanic Former President Nelson mandela our currency wouldnt have been so strong and international investers such as China wouldnt have invested a single cent into this country. Our leaders are somehow forced to be marked with the devils mark but its no excuse for them. If you want to be our president and lead in the correct way by using rules and laws of the bible, you need to refuse the mark even if it means you risk your life over it.

Posted by Sly | July 22, 2013, 8:43 am
    • Thanks for seeing the Nelson Mandela issue the way I see it. The others kike Jay z have openly declared that they are free Masons. Nelson Mandela should be left out of it

Posted by that girl on the block | October 6, 2013, 11:09 am
    • I think you just ignorant coz the illuminati rules this world and they can decide where to put their members, like in a cell marking it with the mark of the beast . Its all about symbolism so read the signs man.

Posted by dboy | December 8, 2013, 10:53 pm
    • On my way researching i have encountered your comments. Here is my reply, Read “Revelation 13:17″. if you believe that things are just happing without cause/ or a reason think twice and make sure that you read book of wisdom ” Proverbs” it will guide in your whole entire life. Don’t be ignorant.

Posted by Abram Mnisi | December 10, 2013, 10:58 am
    • It is true that these guys are realy satanist,on Mandela’s side he a great one of them all,his number,he is loved by all the satanist guys as we all know,and remember the Bible says,no one will buy or sell without the mark of the beast,now is there anyone to you South Africans who is buying or selling without the currency which had the head of Mandela

Posted by Aaron Disciple | December 26, 2013, 2:05 pm
    • Wow you are scaring me now, I hope that the money is not part of the mark, although I am hoping and praying it is supposed to be on your forehead or hand. If you are right a lot of CHRISTIANS ARE IN TROUBLE

Posted by WHISNews21 | December 26, 2013, 2:07 pm
    • no mandela was prisoner number 466 then later 64 was added from the year he was arrest “1964”
      to make it 46664, i wonder why did they add that only to him…..

Posted by brock | February 13, 2014, 5:58 am
    • That is very interesting. I would like to know how are we suppose to fight against and to stop them.

Posted by vengarusta | July 8, 2013, 11:34 am
    • serious i’m lost,what the hell is going on with this world of today?

Posted by luyolo | July 18, 2013, 3:04 am
    • ppl dnt judge atha ppl true or nt

Posted by zinhle | July 23, 2013, 1:08 pm
    • Now that Mandela dies I wonder what will be say

Posted by Nons | December 11, 2013, 10:48 am
    • i totally agree with this statement

Posted by Jen | August 13, 2014, 3:36 am
  3. mandela is one hell of a mixture

Posted by tevin da blessed drake | April 16, 2013, 12:44 am
  4. You must be a white beach coz to you mother f***ers black people are demons

Posted by Zulu | April 23, 2013, 7:47 am
    • Dear Zulu, you sound so angry did you notice that the article was written by a black brother, have a nice day if you can.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 23, 2013, 12:48 pm
    • Well i agree i say he is the anti-christ look and think he was now his gone and all hell breaks lose on earth

Posted by Nat | December 6, 2013, 8:10 am
    • This is not about black or white it,s about satin wanting to take charge of this world and as much as I hate to admitt mandiba is satin and nobody like satin I think people should STOP praying for satin to leave let satin go to hell coz that where idiots go

Posted by jack | July 14, 2013, 2:01 pm
    • He is not satan he is the anti-christ he cums out of prison becums president ppl worship him his number is 46664 the 666 says everything if u read ur bible everything will make sence

Posted by Nat | December 6, 2013, 8:17 am
    • So,you are trying to tell us that,satan is the one who brought peace in south Africa,who freed us as black people from the hand of an oppressor(apartheid)?

Posted by nduh | December 7, 2013, 10:23 am
    • There is no peace in South Africa where did you hear that?

Posted by WHISNews21 | December 7, 2013, 2:05 pm
    • keep tht to ya weak chest coz those words cn lead to cheotic action

Posted by colen | December 13, 2013, 3:03 am
    • Racist much?

Posted by Stefan Jablanovi | December 31, 2013, 6:20 am
    • Some ppl they dnt understand,it dznt mean u r juDging when. U xprss wht u blv in or feel

Posted by sphoza | May 31, 2014, 2:50 pm
  5. tell me more people…

Posted by zinhle | April 25, 2013, 3:18 pm
  6. I have been telling people about the 46664 of Madiba n people they never believed me . Mandela was been trained.

Posted by phillip | April 27, 2013, 7:58 pm
    • PEOPLE STOP POINTING YOUR FINGERS TO SOMEONE WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO CONVINCE IF HIS REALLY GUILTY OR NOT. SOMETIMES SOCIAL NETWORKS CANNOT BE TRUSTED, SO LET DON’T SEEK FOR INFORMATION FROM THE WRONG SOURCES.

Posted by BLAC Q | August 13, 2013, 4:03 am
    • THANX BRO I AGREE WTH U IT CNT BE HAPPENING THT A PERSON WHOSE LOVED BY THE WHOLE WORLD TALKS LOVE,PEACE N BE A SATANIST PEOPLE A CRAZY OUTTHR

Posted by LUTHANDO | August 22, 2013, 9:33 am
    • blac q hve u ever heard abut ” the one wu bring peace in the world” mandela did bring peace. go read more in the bible

Posted by no one | October 13, 2013, 2:55 am
  7. jah i hv tld many ppz abut diz illuminti thngz but knw 1 blvez me s lyk m a fool or smthng,so i dsided to keep my mouth shhht.many ppz cnt evn see wats gwng on in our wold,illuminati s tkng ovr if we dnt gt togthr as 1 and pray.

Posted by DONALD LIVHALANI DML | April 28, 2013, 4:41 am
  8. Pooe you are spreading the word of satan, wasted more of your effort reseatching for things that won’t benefit anyone but destroy people beliefs. I think you are one of them and you are disguising. God be with you. AMEN!!!

Posted by Heaven Knows Me | April 28, 2013, 1:30 pm
    • Moraswi it is only the writers opinion, you have the free will to believe what you want. Thank you for your comment and thank you for the prayer, always appreciate that.

Posted by WHISNews21 | April 28, 2013, 1:41 pm
    • Heaven y r you accusin mr pooe with enlightnment he had to face upon people…? Or r you one-of them??no I think Spirit of good must bless yoh wha mih seh?

Posted by dandala | August 17, 2013, 12:29 am
  9. ok people believe it or not Christ is on his way to this world operated by mortals to fetch his real and faithful church , all these things that we are seeing today were prophesied before and more events are going to acure so brase urselfs ,the end is near….question is what are you doing about it? because that’s the only thing that matters…..

Posted by samukelo | April 30, 2013, 12:27 pm
  10. im very glad that this is finally getting out… i have been researching for years and people just refuse to see what is right under their noses. keep it up

Posted by Nthabi | April 30, 2013, 6:13 pm
  11. I am. Means da goddes! So who im i to tell u or ask u bwt god!?! The world is indanger or more critical things r bwt 2 happen. Who im i to tell u da false of da world,,,we believ in more lies than the trueth,bt who im i again 2tell u dt? I am who i am becus i hve da heart and soul…nt 2b mind controlled, an nt 2worship any1 in ds world. Solution is a bliss. I am bongi.

Posted by Bongi | May 1, 2013, 11:22 am
  12. Shembe cane vandalise this lumanati sh*d but now he focus on he and gods chanel but our heros pu*s all are lumanati

Posted by Sboniso | May 17, 2013, 10:41 pm
  13. And nw there are new STARTER PACKS for Mandela wth these numbers 46664 its true tht he is a Satanist.GOD BRING BACK YOUR LOST SHEEP BRING LIGHT TO THEM AND SHOW THEM YOU ARE THE ONLY MOST HIGH KING!

Posted by Child of God | June 10, 2013, 9:29 am
  14. Ey i knw alot bwt illuminati n tz been a long tym iv been searchn bwt Mandela bt nthn str8 is given….satan is scared of shembe n f ppl thnk dat jesus is stl cumn bck thnk twice cz jesus hv already cme bk long tym n he is shembe lyk it or not n u wl nvr hear dat satanist cme2shembe members

Posted by Emmanuel | June 11, 2013, 6:36 am
    • Emmanuel I think u r d 1 who hv 2 think twice tjoh Jesus is never n will never b shembe! Jesus Is stl cuming back like it or not!

Posted by nicks | July 4, 2013, 9:05 am
    • Emanul_u de best in all of this jesus hav kame long tym in the world:chek_Mark1verse1up to mark2 then spread the word.

Posted by dandala | August 17, 2013, 12:41 am
    • Tanx ma man ur the only person who belives Shembe is the the real deal nd the best thng trending in this world tank u man tank u alot

Posted by QINISO | January 2, 2014, 12:17 pm
  15. Well God said don’t judge for he has a special day for that so we should not point fingers but teach His ways no one is holy except him so is not my right to call anyone a devil worshiper unless that person claims to be one there is a scripture which teach us about the mark of the beast and people who will fall into traps during Amargedon so what we must do is pray and ask for Gods guidance during this hardtimes but none the less we should not judge for we also will be judged accordingly may the lord God jesus christ of Nazareth be with us and bless all of us as we trust in him Amen

Posted by Jacob | June 11, 2013, 3:20 pm
  16. God is watchng…

Posted by Nozola | June 19, 2013, 12:29 pm
  17. I don’t believe it

Posted by oba | June 20, 2013, 4:28 am
    • Oba I really really dont want to believe it either, but what if it’s the truth the writer sounds so convincing and he is not even white?

Posted by WHISNews21 | June 20, 2013, 10:36 am
    • Listen here sh*t bags I gave my life for my country. I spend over 25 years in prison to free my ppl from the opressin. I was prisoner number 466 in the year 64 if u put it together then its 46664 what iluminati sh*t are you on about if you don’t know what u speaking then shut up or search on google dumb a*s bi*ches. I’m the greatest human being alive why do I need satan. I’m next to G….

Posted by nelson mandela | December 7, 2013, 4:07 am
  18. It absolutely it a massing number of prominent people who represents Devil and let it be the every bodies priority to educates innocents people about this fate

Posted by T2 | June 22, 2013, 2:14 am
  19. Its been a long tym coming, I don’t even know where to start but the illuminati or “so called illuminated ones “light” took their name after Lucifer which meant light bearer or bringer of Light..They came to SA via apharteid which was a demonic system to torture, kill and traumatize a humans soul, Your Mandela’s were the first bunch to be trained and initiated as illuminates in order to push Lucifer’s agenda of a One World government with a One world religion. The reason I stl call him Lucifer is that he still regards himslf a the bringer of light and uses his demons who were once angels bt fell with him, to push satanisim so that when he re-appears he will act as a saviour from satanism which the darkside uses to hide the true agenda which is Luciferianism. Plz Plz google, I cud talk for days bt I wud really love to share more. So bringing it to SA, these ppl have secret hand signs, pictures and handshakes that I see everyday on SA tv, celebs, politicians and some so called man of god its scary. They firstly lied and stole da identity of israel and turned it white, from mosesn joshua, solomon even my Lord Iyeshua who was turned to a white man, not being racist but I have a long in depth research which I so want to share with my ppl..U may google the origion of white man by typing “aryans, caucasian or caucasian mountains. As blacks we posses a Chemical in our bodies which is known as melanin that da white man does not have,,melanin is da chemical that mantains our color, spirituality,culture,art,music,farming etc they dnt hv it,,it is us who taught them about God,love and peace..Anyway this goes deeper then the illuminati,,they are jst used to run things on the surface,,,they serve the “Nephilim , read genesis 6 that tells u abt da nephilim which were a result of angels having sex with human women and plz plz google nephilim” who serve the fallen angels who serve satan”azazel, beelzebub , baal, who serves the grand master lucifer..We were created in Gods image and that made the serpent go crazy. The bible says ” My people parish because of the lack of knowledge” Yaweh’s words..The book of revelation states that Jesus will come back with a new Name only known to him, but on he’s thigh it shall be written King of Kings and LOrds of Lords The Word of God Rev 19:11. Now bck to SA,,do u see this rise of satanism in SA, the tym is near my sisters and brothers,,ppl will be shocked one day when The King of Kings, The Word of God who became flesh returns not to save but to judge the forces of darkness who were killing the image of God “Gods children” thru slavery, materialism, emorality etc..I so want to share more brothers and sisters for the time is nigh. Da Devil has da ability to disguise himself as an angel of light and he will re appear and call himself jesus to harvest soul hence be awake and pay attension bretheren. Kindly request ma BBm pin for more. Stay Blessed and remember Iyeshua Emmanuel aka Jesus Christ the black mohogony Son..Its a pitty how da devil was able to make africans low as dirt and doubt demslvs that they would nt even blv Christ is black,,Anti Christ will be black too jst watch as we see him now rise to power being the blck head of state in one of the mst powerful nation holding great political power. Shalom

Posted by Nubian | June 23, 2013, 2:57 am
    • True to that Nubia

Posted by Geneluka | June 27, 2013, 6:38 am
    • Wow i am so shocked and want to know more about this,, we have been blinded for too long. Thank you for making me aware

Posted by Ayanda | June 27, 2013, 10:59 am
    • Plz man can I have it I mean ur bbm pin

Posted by amogelang | July 1, 2013, 5:30 pm
    • wow, such uneducated drivel in these comment sections.

white man doesn’t have melanin? whahahahaha! what an ignorant, stupid comment. of course white people have melanin. I think you have caucasians confused with albino’s (which you get black ones too).

and please explain the connection between melanin and spirituality, culture, art, music and farming – and make your argument a scientific one please. never heard such b.s. in my entire life.

Posted by walter sphnesphne | July 3, 2013, 7:42 am
    • Dude. I think you a angel on earth. You really making sense

Posted by Sly | August 23, 2013, 7:58 am
  20. Dear mfowethu ive been doing research about Mandela and Illuminati frm his life in prison till he was realesed my brother dat guy he’s nt a hero bt a coward he was trained nd he cheated de leadership Of Oliver Thambo dat guy he’s a Devil worshipper 46664 its nt his prison number de must nt fool people here we r aware now dat guy he never serve 27 year in prison he spended only 9year den he was put in barrax prison houses he was treated better having fax machine telefone and television dats y he came out with rainbow nation hes nt a hero hero’s r Robert Mangaliso Sobukwe , Steve Biko , Chris Hani and adas dat guy he’s nt gud he destroyed our humanity by implimenting abortion dats a sign he has no morals he sold our country to de illuminati

Posted by Bonolo | June 25, 2013, 8:52 am
  21. God help us, am speechless but remember the bible says, you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free… Shalom!

Posted by Grace | June 26, 2013, 1:16 am
  22. I have been telling ppl d same thing. I think a person believes what they wnna believe Nelson Mandela ruined South Africa because he came out of jail saying “rainbow nation” and he is the causer of Chris Hani’s death. Of which Hani, Sobukwe and Biko were promoting Africanism where are them? DEAD. And these satanits they assist each other look at this damn visit of Obama in SA including overseas famous illuminated artists. Buya Yesu!! Ayisecace lena into

Posted by Prosper | June 26, 2013, 2:36 am
  23. Mandela was prisoner No. 466 arrested in 1964 hence the 466/64

Posted by Greg | June 26, 2013, 2:27 pm
  24. I got goosebumps just hearin the Tupac song… Its sad that some of my fellow South-Africans will look at these posts, read it and still believe that Nelson Mandela was the father of this nation, just goes to show that peoples minds are so corrupted

Posted by Corne | June 27, 2013, 4:07 am
  25. it is disturbing is only concentrating or mentioning only on succesfull black people who worked hard and made a name for themselves… it is really disturbing that we have so much self amongst each other that we are willing at nay given moment to pull each other down. Instead of wasting your time researching rubish and tarnishinh the image of the man many cxall an icon I suggest you invest your energies on suggestion or ideas on how to eradicate morality decay .. we hav isssues ze wononga, nyaope .. drugs .. teenage pregnancy that threatens existance of our future leaders.. that is really not that important to you i guess all that is important is for you to destroy anotheh black men.

You should actually be ashamed of yourself for spreading utterly speculative rumours. I wont be surprised that you are one of the few black who feel all things white is oerfect and who looks down on other black people especially the disadvantaged ones. Ag sies uyanginyanyisa maan.

Just because you are fortunate and afforded the platform as big as this, it does not give the right to discredit other people. Inkwenkwe engenambeko uyadika nyani. I am one of many that has nothing but love for Madiba and your forum does nothing but tarnish the image that we got to love and respect about this world class leader. Beside your facts are all over. For some one who claims to have researched on the subject and specifically on Mandela, I found all your facts lack substance.

The insensetivity of your article is appaling to say the least. Have you ever considered how the Madiba family will feel about this in this their our of need or have you forgotten that they also human like you. Do you have a family by the way .. or you just a bastard that gets a kick in slendering other people.

Dont try to be famous for wrong reason, nx.

Posted by Precious | June 27, 2013, 4:31 am
    • @Precious, my dear, there is a lot of websites covering issues, debates such as “Nyaope” “drugs” “Teenage pregnancy” that we participate in. I think it’s very important for us humans to invest our energies on ANY issues in the world and have freedom of speech (including the illuminati issue). Knowledge is power, ignorance it’s a treat to our lives. “Without knowledge my people will perish”. Just think twice about this illuminati issues, because some Hip hop artist have agreed to be illuminati’s in their songs. I’m not saying believe this because that will be your choice, just don’t be against our freedom of speech. Thank you

Posted by unknown | June 29, 2013, 3:17 am
  26. True leaders are dead Malcolm X,Steave Biko e.t.c when ever you talk the truth they kill you .

Posted by Geneluka | June 27, 2013, 6:42 am
  27. Lol, here’s the something funny:
    The websites where you sourced all your ‘information’ make up all these stories for the sake of driving internet traffic to their websites so that they can at least make a few dollars from advertising revenue…what is YOUR motivation??

Posted by Lebohang Zinda Grand Masta D | June 27, 2013, 1:01 pm
  28. I see Africans here have been praying to “god” and claiming to have taught the whiteboy about “god”. Utter rubbish!!! This biblical god is just some western fantasy. We Africans pray to our African Gods… This Jesus character_ lol! Africans r so lost. The man was a jew (if he ever existed)… And as for mandela… The old hog sold-out blacks, nothing heroic about that. De Klerk and Botha’s friend.

Posted by Mba | June 27, 2013, 1:17 pm
  29. Ppl I hear u an appreaciate this group. Then y black ppl are the only ones who die with hiv an y can’t we get cure for it. Its difficult for us seeing ppl who never for it die so horribly and y blk ppl only.

Posted by dearest | June 28, 2013, 3:03 am
  30. Ive got simple answers and to priview that he surely is illumunati and thus if u biliv in th bible
    1. The reason why god destroyed sodom and gomorah was about adultery crime and same sex marriages of which nelson mandela set free for gay ryts nd yet wen the day of being in the office as president he sware using the bible
    2 abortion as wel u guys wrk up its muder and its one of th ten commandments says thou shall not kill

Posted by Bigman | June 30, 2013, 6:32 am
  31. I really do blive Nelson Mandela is da illiminati member. Now he’s paying da price, Obama is here to collect his soul. As for 2 Pac he was killed by da illumonati for rapping abt 9/11. We all have a ryt to choice, if u cn’t beat dem join dem. Let’s not b judgemental abt dis illuminati religion.

Posted by Dreadqueen | June 30, 2013, 8:03 am
  32. HE SOLD US JXT 2BE CALLED A HERO…. And am clade he did

Posted by Thabiso | June 30, 2013, 5:40 pm
  33. Lord,God,our creator save us from the devil

Posted by Nyoro | July 2, 2013, 12:15 am
  34. why was our south african money changed in order to accomodate his ugly face. beyonce also sang in his 46664 campaigns if im not mistaken. south africa allows arbotions and same sex marriages so anti christ

Posted by whatwhat | July 3, 2013, 5:20 am
  35. This thing of mandela being illuminati is mistake or what???why mandela have a say on illuminati’s bussines,but you people say that mandela is not an illuminati?we have to know the truth here in south africa.and why did 2pac have to die if i may ask?

Posted by Godfrey morabe | July 3, 2013, 8:58 am
  36. Even if it’s true Mandela is a free mason he tried hard 2 stay with his nation,Illuminate r using people on thee advantage of their weakness.Poor Mandela was in jail or where-ever he was suffering so he took advantage of that fancy lifestyle so don’t blame him blame thee adas.

Posted by Nufsgy | July 4, 2013, 3:11 am
  37. Like 2 no about it

Posted by collen | July 6, 2013, 2:30 am
  38. I’m nt sure bwt dt bt wt bwt da 4(666)4
    Iznt da double 4z disguising ?

Posted by Comfort | July 6, 2013, 12:47 pm
  39. I woldnt be so sure,bt if u work the mystrey,u will come up with something.what I dont get is;so pple cant be popular cozwe will say demma satanist?just like bob marley.pple say he was a member of illuminati bt that k*k coz the man was all about saying truth and his popularity just gave him enough ammunation for his lovers like us to exit.and now mandela??wh not Robert Mugabe?he is popular too,everybody know that man,bt why dont ya say he is satanist?mandela spearheaded the battle for freedom fighters,doesnt that count for a ting or two?well all said and much more will be said,the only surprises left are o recieve calls from lil. wayne,jayz and al those motherf**ken as**oles

Posted by dako | July 11, 2013, 10:40 am
  40. Peep this,,46664, dude was born 19(18) on da 18,,wonder if they will declare him passed on, on the 18,,,6+6+6 ????, the release of the new smart I.D in SA has rolled out now July,,Winnie Mandela, Graca, Thabo Mbeki and Desmond TuTu are the first to have it,,,check the RFID vary chip in da US,,hahahaha,,this has been spoken about even in the ancient of days, its called spirit of discernment and skeptics will always be there,,,7 years back I came across Siener Van Rensburg the seer,,what SABC was banned to broadcasting on TV because they know the truth,,,the very same ANC we looking up to is a false communist party..I here you say we prayed to our gods yet you have denied your own great prophets such as baba Credo Mutwa who told ppl about marikana deaths weeks before and they didn’t believe..Watch south africa closely in this second half of 2013 with your “paneal gland or third eye” read up that too..we all know africa is the cradle of mankind but let’s not dive into that because its no longer about race now coz we fighting the same enemy, EVIL

Posted by Nubian | July 13, 2013, 3:42 am
  41. yea neh rly days f revelation r numbrd, s pray harder guys especially dose wh claim to be born again mst stand firm.. signs f the returning of our God Jesus r alrdy here als sm1 at KZN claims to b Jesus…… s im rly weepng nd prayng for those who dnt blv n salvation n Jesus.. guys repend plz dys r no more…… forgt abt ds devil thngs nd focus mostly n God.. read th word f God n b knowledgeabl on t so dt we can defeat th devil focus n God nd avoid the dvil thngs

Posted by Odwa and Nkosingiphile | July 22, 2013, 4:03 pm
  42. I don’t believe all this shit about Mandela being a satian worshipper, what utter k*k!!!!!

Posted by Marry xmas | July 26, 2013, 7:48 am
    • Yes it is really hard to believe that a terrorist can also be a satan worshiper or illuminati member. I agree with you.

Posted by WHISNews21 | July 26, 2013, 11:00 pm
  43. u dnt hv th prove that Tata his a freemasson bss,th poor man fought 4 us,his th man of God.man

Posted by dmack | July 31, 2013, 5:13 am
  44. Well i dont trust no one just lets us face God and pray not enemy take over our soul

Posted by gotie | August 1, 2013, 7:08 am
  45. Thank you for enlightening the world…

Posted by John | August 11, 2013, 4:20 am
  46. Y is he/she had to put thum dowm while we had to knw de truth??means something r is goingon.

Posted by dandala | August 17, 2013, 12:16 am
  47. Stupid fools won’t believe it..and dis ppl say they trust in god!!if u knw ur bbl very well u will knw dat de lasy verse is revalations!nd if u knw wat revalation means accordng 2 da bbl..u will nt ague dt mandela is illuminati bcz we r nw livng in da revalation world nd 1 thng god neva mentioned is illuminati..so nw its huntng us bcz our own god decided that we mst find out ourselves..mandella is illuminati believe it!!#blinded peeps

Posted by scandal | August 30, 2013, 9:53 am
  48. Nelson Mandela’s cell number wasn’t 46664, it was 4664 so the question is where does the third six come from. Other black freedom fighters were killed so why didn’t Madiba get killed, he is not the only one who fought for South Africa’s freedom so why is he the only famous comrade. Truth is Mandela sold his country to the Illuminati. One day the Illuminati ruled countries will all use one currency which is a dollar or pound. So beware people Illuminati is everywhere and we’re all living under it

Posted by Elle'Deo | September 1, 2013, 1:53 am
  49. The unwillingness for human beings to try to understand things which cannot be explained is where cults, devil worshipers and the like capitalise. You cannot see, so u dont believe. The people who run this world dont care about forums and talks about truth or 46664 theories. They HAVE YOU anyway. The food u eat, ur money, ur kids… People serve satan unaware. Blacks have been pacified completely. Just live ur life the best u can.

Posted by Aya mchunu | September 1, 2013, 8:02 am
  50. What that dis nr meas 46664?

Posted by Judicious | September 3, 2013, 8:23 am
  51. I want 2 know watsap

Posted by amos | September 9, 2013, 6:34 am
  52. I would love to knw why people believe that bieng illuminati is the way of success,because god is the way of success,he makes the impossible possible with his word.but people sell their souls just to enrich themselves but at the end of the day this will be all regret

Posted by Angella | September 12, 2013, 11:44 pm
    • The reason why people go thru the illuminati is bcz its the fastest why of getting rich or famous but what they don’t know is that the riches that r been offered by these evil cults is different from God(Not His real name).

One party is only offering earthly riches for the price of smthing priceless….The Soul and the other is offering Spiritual riches which is knowledge.

Posted by Abs | December 10, 2013, 4:16 am
  53. I just came across this piece of interestingness and I’d love to meet you all in person just to let all of you know what is really going on. The author of this article is merely stating the tip of the iceberg. If people were to know what this world is based on the xian folks or let me say religious folks would pray to be killed or wished they didn’t exist. Let me leave you with this.. There is only one God and he is true God, many have tried to be like him and failed. All these religions existing in the world is orchestrated. Religions is put there to throw people off and their holy books are all based on lies. Religion was created to divide people just like apartheid back then, religion is there to feed everyone lies and keep them distracted from what’s really going on. Those who aren’t enlightened those are the ones who will suffer great loss and all the deaths that has been going down lately it is just done to reach a certain amount of people on earth so they’ll be easily controlled. Why do you think condoms and pills are now freely given, it’s to stop reproduction from taking place and people are given medicine to die fast. I give my salutation to the Rastafarians, for they are the only ones who doesn’t get poisoned by processed food and medicines. If you want to know more… Hit me up on my email! ..Prayer doesn’t help people, remember that saying “You can be whatever you put your mind too” That is the only power.. Mind power! Enlighten yourself!

Posted by Adz6ee | September 24, 2013, 6:06 am
  54. Are any of you so immaculate that you do scorn the liberty of the inhabitants of this world though obsolete it has become, lest our Heavenly father returning chides.

Posted by vigour@fission | October 6, 2013, 1:48 pm
  55. before you say mandela is not a satanism i can advice you to go to you tube n search mandela and illuminate and it will show u mandela doing the illuminate greetings.

Posted by arison | October 6, 2013, 4:03 pm
  56.  This calls for wisdom. Whoever is intelligent can figure out the meaning of the number of the beast, because the number stands for the name of someone. Its number is 666….

Be careful what you say and protect your life. A careless talker destroys himself.
     A fool will believe anything; smart people watch their step.

For it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”

devil works will be exposed in Christ name.

Posted by Briiyow | October 14, 2013, 12:06 pm
  57. Thanks for the imformation you guys are supplying us with,to be honest I never even had a slightest idea about all ” this” I don’t even know what to term it,,,

Posted by xolile nhlapho | October 19, 2013, 10:50 pm
  58. I believe and know madiba is not alive nd remember the madiba majic nd tornado also bees stung him way home

Posted by piworee | October 22, 2013, 10:21 am
  59. I feel sorry for ppl who co-sign on this mess. Mandela did a lot for this country it to call him a satanist just bcoz his jail cell number was 46664 is disrespectful in my opinion. Some of the comments on here r truly ignorant as well. Information is key, n I think we wud all benefit from educating ourselves on what is a satanist before we lump every1 as being part of sum satanic illuminate group. This is just a blog by some white person spreading harmful information to the public. #that is all.

Posted by mandy | November 18, 2013, 7:49 pm
    • Mandy you are very welcome to comment here as long as you try your very best to keep to the truth, as the truth is the truth and cannot be ever be changed. Many people commenting on this subject probably make comments that are not true, even though they may believe it to be true, but you are being downright racist by your remarks on race in your comment so if you make any more racist comments I will not approve your comment. If however you stay away from being racist you are most welcome here and we will be happy to read your comments.

Posted by WHISNews21 | November 20, 2013, 8:25 pm
  60. The Lord Jesus is watching

Posted by Jean | November 29, 2013, 8:05 am
  61. Mandela is a satanist the luciferian gruop used him to cleanup chrisianity ok tell me what happened to his great grand daughter on the opening ceremony of 2010 world cup . 2 why did illuminati (satanist group) help ANC financially 3 why he is the only person US singers vzt him yearly while they are all satanist mnxm suka he blind us as this bishop did

Posted by Brown | December 5, 2013, 11:54 pm
  62. Tupac is he dead or still breathn? Bt in his songs he spoke abt his own death how he gn die so remember his 7day theory pac still breathn and fuck killuminati . Mandela shits is shit m from south afrika bt im nt with him

Posted by Thavhanyedza TT | December 6, 2013, 12:02 pm
  63. Why is it that yourll speak about Mandela but yourll using his pictures and his not present during this? Why is it since this 666 Illuminate came in now yourll think Mandela is a satanist? So yourll tryna say he did all of what he did for his own good not the countries/nation??

Posted by Thobile | December 6, 2013, 2:02 pm
    • All am gonna say is dont judge a person cause yourll dont know thier side of the story. Before this illuminate sh*t came along no one was judgmental but yalls were all speaking good about these people. Then the people started talking about illuminates then now Mandela was practising satanist? You know this is all b*lls once a person is rich they are satanic since when? So a person that is poor is what? There was so many rich people before but no they wernt satanic now cause of this generation that has to have a reason for everything Mandela was part of those people. You know what believe what yourll want but what I know is that non of yourll are saints!!

Posted by Thobile | December 7, 2013, 9:20 am
    • All of u pple shld not be worrying yoselfs about cults(freemason,illuminati,christanity and’and’and).u shld b more concerned about The Entitles who drafted this whole deception thousands of years ago b4 civilisation started.its said the best trick the Devil has performed/is performing…… is to make pple believe that he does not exist.All the governments in this world answer to the major banks which are privately owned by very powerful families who control everything from the economic,religions,wars and the entertainment industry that most of u pple focus on.These Dark Entities that r controlling The Elite families(Rothschild…..)who own banks that most pple believe are owned by governments are the same dark forces which stood and still stand against God and evrthing he represents.The sad thing about all of this is that We the victims are the very same pple who are making sure that this system works without knowing wot we actually doing(brain-washed).People like us who swim against the tide in challenging the society beliefs system. and rules.. will always met strong ignorant pple lyk YOU who are afriad to ask themselves the ?s they are taught not to ask(Dogmas).The governments main task is to keep us in check and obedient.we all need to wake up(Spiritually).we r more than they make us believe……..

Posted by Abs | December 9, 2013, 3:44 pm
  64. Its 2days after Mandela’s death… my immediate elder brother pointed to me on a Magazine dated way back ’02 or thereabout n’ 46664 as I saw it kept me wondering n’ I flipped over n’ saw Bono of U2 hugging Madiba (I hope we all know wah most folks say about most rockbands n’ rockstars?). I had little time reading about him ‘Madiba’ as a person… having read everything that comes my way.. *de illumina stuff*, I can even do that all day n’ night n’ till now I’ve been trynna not 2be judgmental (cuz its not biblical) buh one thang is for sure… on the day of Our Lord Jesus Christ… we shall have all questions answered!!! n’ I urge everyone of y’all out there, do not be ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, Christianity shouldn’t jes be a religion, let it be a way of life… Jesus is Coming Soon!!! God Save Our Souls from Damnation!!! God Bless!!!

Posted by Kezi | December 6, 2013, 7:36 pm
  65. That is true that Mandela is an antichrist he was already started doing satan symbols like all seeing eye etc.

Posted by Langa | December 8, 2013, 9:33 pm
  66. Get lost stupid pipo. No one is holy.

Posted by Dzinzi | December 9, 2013, 3:43 am
  67. When the other guys were arrested mandela asked to meet the president of that time Bother, he said he wanted to negotiate, he had “secret” negotiations with the white people, the question is why “SECRET” negotiations, now i understand why his so rich, his the only one person who own shares in the economy of south Africa, his the only one using the beast sign 666 and the whole world loves, honor, bow to him, the bible says “the angel of darkness will come to the people like a angel of light, like a messiah but yet his a angel of darkness”, the devil said in the bible to Jesus, “if u bow to me i will give u all the riches of the earth and i will make u famous, rich, everyone will honor u, they bow to u”, which is exactly what people are doing to Mandela, its a sensitive topic but guys its true Madiba all the signs are there that he is a devil worshiper.

Posted by Thabo | December 10, 2013, 12:43 am
  68. Let’s put some sense into this Mandela issue. Mandela got released coz he amde deal with the devil. He sold South Africans, period. Why has SA not cut all ties with its capturers? The Illuminati is done dominating and controlling the US, their new playground is SA. The killing of Chris Hhani, Selebi heading the Interpol, courting Samora Machel’s wife, it’s just so overwhelming. The Illuminati has staged their black jesus to counter the Jesus Christ we know. If Jesus liberated people and so did Mandela, why not also worship him? NOT SO LONG FROM NOW PEOPLE WILL BE PRAYING IN THE NAME OF MANDELA. Catch more from my soon to be released book tittled “WHERE THE WORLD IS HEADING TO-The anti-Mandela Theory”.

Posted by Smo | December 10, 2013, 6:19 am
  69. I do read da bible , n what u saying it what u blv in. Mandela is my Hero. N let God judge him 4 his work .

Posted by sbu | December 10, 2013, 2:07 pm
  70. Okay people even if Mandela is a devil worshiper does it bite you or anything,he probably chose it because no one could choose for him.we blacks should be thankful despite that he is what u people say he is.And besides now his dead nothing can be done so THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Posted by wendy | December 12, 2013, 6:08 am
    • Well its pretty sad that our fellow white folks can’t stand to see a black man succesfull, its sad indeed. Haven’t you notice that all these satanist nonsense is Succesful Black people, how convenient! Well Mandela’s Demon spread peace n love in our country! It freed us from the oppression. I understand u didn’t anticipate that it will be possible for a blackman to be the well known! As for this gabage article you wrote it dirties the minds of yo followers. Long live the spirit of Mandela Long live!

Posted by Nons | December 12, 2013, 9:51 am
    • Hey Nons you did not notice it was a black folk who wrote the article, strange but true.

Posted by WHISNews21 | December 12, 2013, 8:57 pm
    • Well then it means its pure jealousy, my advise let them star building your empire also find means and ways of changing our nation to a better place rather than spread unnecessary roamers. “If you strive in finding means and ways of helping others and yourself daily there wont be room for these garbage articles about people who does that”

Posted by AMAHLE | December 13, 2013, 12:17 am
    • Amahle, I will be the first to admit that I hope and pray that all I hear is really and truly only rumors but only time will tell, thanks for your comments.

Posted by WHISNews21 | December 13, 2013, 10:18 am
    • Ooh wow my dear black brother who wrote this article, the demonic man u refering to fought for your freedom of speech that you have now, the very freedom that u r abusing by spreading lies about yo elders, who saw it fit 2 fight for yo better future, U and I knows that the great man above know all abt us, becareful that what u have started by doing this doesn’t come to bite u. When u pray tonite ask God to grant u wisdom so u can improve yo life descently not by hurting other ppl by spreading lies, imagine how his family feels or wud feel if they read this garbage, he left his family and maybe chose satan for yo well being in future! Think twice b4 doing anything in life

Posted by Nons | December 13, 2013, 10:42 am
  71. kp talkng about other ppo. im nt gna worship mandela or wat bt im grateful 4 wat he did south africa, kp labelling ppo satanist n all that. As long a u r a liar thief or don worship God truly u r gng to hell and you are just the same as those that you are talkng abt.

Posted by anonymous | December 13, 2013, 9:23 am
    • Looks like you missed a few years of school there. What a travesty of spelling and grammar.
      I hope you do not teach, or have any position where you show anyone anything.

Proof of the Public Education System’s failure!

Posted by Ranger | December 21, 2013, 1:36 pm
    • As you have proclaimed that you are a christian, let me remind you this verse Matthew 7:1
       “Do not judge others, so that God will not judge you,
      – Systems are implemented by people aswell as policies, pity we get judged based on that 1 specific person who came with the idea, God saw the system you refer as “failure” fit to be used by all people who believed in it.
      I suppose the fact that we listen or follow your topics that are suppose to be your opinions are all of a sudden makes you think you are bigger than the world, relax dude! Be grateful people meet you half way in responding in a language you will understand, rather than that people are allowed to express themselves in their own comfortable language.

Posted by Nons | December 21, 2013, 5:44 pm
  72. Well ppl its true madiba was part of the illumanati,look at it the world runs normally when the death and birth of christ is and wen madiba dies da world cums to n stand still gosh smell da coffee which president died and the world stops and presidents from all over cum,please man its not bout black or white n well since u said he fought for freedom its quite sad the country is living wit n aparteid in reverse……… So were do u call dis n free country catch a wake up.

Posted by flippin mad* | December 14, 2013, 12:00 pm
  73. Salt and sugar can not mix,darkness and light cant go together. But they say birds of the same feathers flock together. Something fishy was going on Nelson and Obama

Posted by Simon | December 14, 2013, 2:07 pm
  74. i think all of them they ar devils. The end of days are now.

Posted by sfiso | December 14, 2013, 2:54 pm
  75. Strange things happening in this world.. I never knew about the illuminati up until a year ago and since then everything makes sense. How everything they do is pre planned. They plant things everywhere. I believe possibly the illuminati could form part of the antichrist. Check out this page http://sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/tom-horn
    it will make you wonder about what you do and don’t know! Exposing Freemasons and illuminati. How we all are living with blind folds on and that’s the way the devil wants it to be because without knowledge you will Perish. Strange how all the people who run the Mandela foundation are all a part of the illuminati. My biggest question is if you serve God and you are a Man with so much authority why not expose these devil worshipping people yet he befriends them all? Obama, beyonce, the royal family, Oprah to name a few. I’m so glad my eyes have been opened I can’t wait for Jesus to fetch us from this mess. Who knows what awaits us… With four blood moons on the horizon ,check out nasas page and the jewish calendar and how strange that they all fall on Christian holidays. And Obama making Americans insert micro chips in their hands and foreheads again the bible warns us of this not to take the mark of the beast in your hand or forehead. Please do not ever do this open your eyes to the lies of this world! Peace be with you all may Jesus be with us all in this trying time.

Posted by Ubuntu | December 16, 2013, 1:47 am
  76. Mandela was a illuminati member

Posted by Bruce chishimba | December 19, 2013, 11:37 am
  77. Mandela was a good man dot talk any stupt thins toward him

Posted by Bruce chishimba | December 19, 2013, 11:43 am
  78. Mandela was a good man dot talk any stupt thins abaut him, let him rest in peace.

Posted by Bruce chishimba | December 19, 2013, 11:44 am
    • Sorry my friend but NELSON MANDELA WAS ILLUMINATI MEMBER !!!! You can’t understand because you have your hurtupper the mind!!! We are nothing to this world and our children will be nothing and the Childrens of ourchildren’s will be nothig until THE…Y strike!!! We then we will be slaves and meat for them!!! Hear my words…governments are taken by.THEM …. They want to destroy us!!! We stole the land and now we will PAY FOR IT!!!! May ZEUS help us if he can hear this!!!!

Posted by weraq23 | December 24, 2013, 11:40 am
  79. Actually the number is 466/64, he was prisoner number 466 in robben island and he was arrested in 1964, so that’s how they ended up giving that number as his prisoner number, i don’t and won’t believe that he is a satanist, a freedom fighter he was, a good man he was and may his soul rest in peace and his dreams rise in passion.

Posted by Akani moses | December 20, 2013, 1:34 pm
  80. These are some sick people. They eat hearts, drink urine, and eat feces! They rape little children then kill them.
    It is kept from you by their celebrity status. They are filth, scum, and deserve the most heinous death as quickly as possible or they will destroy all they touch. How many souls has JayZ collected for the Devil? He no longer is required to participate in the rituals of feces eating, urine drinking and all, for he has escalated up the Illuminati ladder. He is evil, sick, demented, and ruled by Satan.

If we do not start eliminating these creatures, they will destroy us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their entire demise can not come soon enough.

Posted by Ranger | December 21, 2013, 1:32 pm
    • ppl like to tlk things that they dont knw….nelson mandela was a good man and u guys are illuminati yourselfs how could u see things out of yo existancy or u living it

Posted by mvuyisi | December 24, 2013, 3:54 pm
  81. After reading these comments, it isn’t the substance of the article or the views of whether people believe it or not, the saddest part is the fact that the majority of commentors can’t spell or form a decent sentence, paragraph or phrase.
    This is the proof without denial of the complete and utter failure of the Public Education System!! FAILURE!!!

Posted by Ranger | December 21, 2013, 1:40 pm
  82. why do we judge each other as human being in this planet….where is the spirit of huminity in this world good people?

Posted by mvuyisi | December 24, 2013, 4:00 pm
  83. Jacob zuma stated at Mandela memorial service that mandela was an iluminati and I would like to believe that he was colonized in prison

Posted by bafana oosthuizen | December 25, 2013, 1:06 am
  84. The world is so messed up with these elite, who have gone nuts because of power, and to keep us enslaved, but whose going to care, when you depopulate the world, we are waking up to your agenda, and now its going to be in our hands very soon, we are being awakened, and we know your strategies, we can read the writing on the wall, we are not the fools that you think we are, you have many missing links, we will survive, we will play you at your own game, we are legion, we are many, we do not forgive,we do not forget, EXPECT US

Posted by Elizabeth Donnelly | January 3, 2014, 11:29 am
  85. yeah i like this coz nelson mandela was a 33rd degree free mason

Posted by Bulelani Myute | January 7, 2014, 1:26 pm
  86. I hate people writing wrong staff about a man of kindness a man who saved South Africa, because if you add all this information you’d notice the fact that it does not add up and these lies affect the people that love the MANDELA SPIRIT. I hate peole who talk things that are lies and most of all they are not even sure they are just lucky they have access to the Intenet but they are using it for wrong purposes.
    LOVE: Sibabalwe Dingaan.

Posted by Sibabalwe Dingaan | January 10, 2014, 10:52 am
    • When Mandela’s Aids campaign was launched it waz ‘4664’ in 2001 if you guys cud remember,suddendly in 2004 campaign is re-launched it is 46664.Beyonce knowles(devil worshippor) was invited to perform-do you really think it took MADIBA 3yrs to realise that a’6′ is missng mmmm,i dont thnk so.

Posted by Joe | February 10, 2014, 3:06 am
  87. Lol, your first video is really funny! Jean paul the second also shaked muslim leaders hands, does that means he was muslim too. Shaking hands of any one doesn’ t prove any thing! Jean paul second fought against comminist, he got shot by a Turkish man hired by communist leaders! Because of JP the second Europe, specially Eastern Europe became free of communism! Catholic church opens dialogues for peace negotiations with every one!

Posted by correcting stupids | January 23, 2014, 11:10 pm
  88. 100 % correct.read revelations people

Posted by Ronaldmososomedi | February 20, 2014, 2:23 pm
  89. Yeah united states is corrupt,,I THINK SOMETHNG IS WRONG BEHIND THAT 46664 OF MANDELA,,,,BUT THE REST ONLY GOD KNOWS ,,,

Posted by PASTOR PILUSA | April 30, 2014, 12:01 pm
  90. I don’t believe to this

Posted by jose | May 12, 2014, 2:51 am
  91. I still can’t believe that Madiba was a devil worshiper…

Posted by Mmule Letageng | May 12, 2014, 3:19 pm
  92. As you say Mandela was a satanist.And a friend to Lekganyane,Do you wanna tell us ZCC is the church of satan?

Posted by Champion | June 20, 2014, 10:05 am
  93. Then why do people like them bow down before the devil? It’s creepy to see millions worship the evil. May all the living creatures praise the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Posted by Nataniel Machete | July 24, 2014, 9:46 am
  94. You guys are too much crazy that U cant think B4 U say anythng.
    1st of everythng do u even know the meaning of ILLUMINATI…
    I dnt thnk u can, well it means LIGHT. in the early decades illuminati was used 2 describe DUTCH guys who were intelligent so much that they’d read a book n analys it WORD AFTA WORD or tell everythng they r told exactly lyk it is a boy is taught 2 do dat 4rm an early age.
    so no black or white guy can eva b illuminati unless its Dutch. ILLUMINATI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SATANISM. U r satanist urslvs with the WHIZNews21 guy 4 not be greatful 4 wat MADIBA DD 4 US.

Posted by Sibabalwe Dingaan | July 29, 2014, 9:31 am
    • You are welcome to your opinion, and one day you will know without a doubt if you were right or wrong.

Posted by WHISNews21 | July 29, 2014, 5:39 pm
    • I knew someday some1 who know something will share! I appreciate your opinion Sibabalwe Dingaan.

Posted by The chosen 1 | July 30, 2014, 2:45 am
  95. i dnt bliv dis

Posted by mduduzi | August 2, 2014, 1:18 am

On behalf of the Independent Artists Worldwide we thank you for taking time out to comment on this article, we all appreciate it very much

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

DJ's and Radio Stations click here for free download at Airplay Direct for airplay

Today on WET TV

Click To Visit Hall Of Fame

The Top 30 Country download Chart Will be Here by the End of the monthAugust 20th, 2014
Independent Artists own Top 30 Download Chart

A great WordPress.com site

Country Female

Wildhorse Entertainment The Home Of Independent Superstars

Wildhorse Entertainment Television

Home Of Independent Superstar Television

Charlie Ray Music

Welcome to my World enjoy your stay!

Wildhorse Country Male

Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever

Donna C. News

A Century II Records Artist

Allen Karl Newsletter

BKD Promotions

WHISNews21

Wildhorse Entertainment South Africa Home Of Independent Superstars Needing A Platform To Publish All Their Music News & Revues Worldwide

%d bloggers like this: